Old 23rd August 2012, 19:55   #1
azednet

SHOUTcast playlist scheduler

Hello,

I have Shoucast installed on Centos server, i need to schedule 5 playlists in different times.
How can i do that?

thank you for help.
azednet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2012, 23:26   #2
DrO

by using sc_trans for example (as long as you don't want hard-cuts as it cannot do that currently). otherwise you need to look at other Transcoder software which has scheduling facilities.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2012, 00:07   #3
azednet

thank you

any idea to how to use Sc Trans?
Old 24th August 2012, 00:22   #4
DrO

by reading the documentation and configuration examples to start with. it is not the simplest of tools to setup and that is why you may be better off using an alternative with a nice GUI which also provides a scheduler (though they tend to cost 100's of $s).

-daz
Old 24th August 2012, 10:59   #5
azednet

thanks, have you a script or a tutorial to do that?
Old 24th August 2012, 11:16   #6
DrO

see http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcast_Broadcaster and what is included in the installer / archive.

you could also look at the configuration builder (you need to use a hosted version at http://bogproghome.host-ed.me/config...g_builder.html as the local version doesn't work quite right).

there may be some unofficial sc_trans setup videos but really you need to look through the things i've said as that is pretty much how to do it - sc_trans is not a simple click and go setup (as i get the impression you want). this is why if you want something simple to use then you are generally going to have to pay a reasonable amount of money (as sc_trans is free to use - though if you want to use it for making an mp3 stream then you need to pay a mp3 licensing fee as per http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcas...License_Key.3F

-daz
Old 24th August 2012, 14:59   #7
azednet

thank you but juste like a chinese for me

i use shoutcast from whmsonic.com, installed in dedicated server (centos).
how can use this ?

here is the fils on FTP:

Old 24th August 2012, 22:50   #8
DrO

i cannot make much out from that tiny screenshot. have you actually tried to run it with the configuration file? though if you're not understanding me or the documentation then i doubt i'm going to be able to help you (and as i've said sc_trans is not simple to setup, it may not be appropriate for you if you're not able to cope with the documentation and configuration examples).

-daz
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support