Old 3rd January 2018, 02:07   #1
ElectricFox

"Allure", by Frostedflames

Hi !

I'd like to add to my collection of Classic Skins the skin mentioned in the title, but I don't find where to download it. The image is still on DeviantArt with all the skins by Frostedflames, but when you click on the download link, well, the skin has gone.
Would anyone know of a place where to download it, or maybe attach it to his response here? I don't need the image, I need the downloadable file.

Thanks in advance for your help, guys !

Stephen.
ElectricFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2018, 23:58   #2
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

I would usually say www.1001skins.com or winampheritage.com but is not there.. check any of the other sites mentioned on the 1st or 2nd post of the News thread or ask in the Facebook Enthusiasts group (www.facebook.com/groups/WinampEnthusiasts)

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2018, 01:40   #3
ElectricFox

Thanks, Victhor ! However, no success !
Old 6th January 2018, 14:34   #4
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Yeah, it seems pretty hard to find, did you asked on the Facebook group? There is a lot of skins fans up there.

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Old 9th January 2018, 04:50   #5
ElectricFox

Yes, I did, but in vain. It seems to be a totally lost & forgotten skin ! Ah well, there are many other skins, not to worry. Thanks for your interest ! I love many of your cPro skins. My favourite is cPro2 Dark Aluminum Final, with Firefox 01 color theme ! I like the possibility of resizing it so much... I give it the shape of a small Classic Skin...with Milkdrop viz...fun !!

By the way, do you know where it's still possible to download the Modern Skins (not cPro) made by the Skin Consortium? They had unique skins, such as "Minus"!
Take care !
Old 9th January 2018, 06:16   #6
ariszlo

Minus is hosted at DeviantArt and it has also been preserved by the Wayback Machine.
ariszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2018, 03:44   #7
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricFox View Post
I love many of your cPro skins. My favourite is cPro2 Dark Aluminum Final, with Firefox 01 color theme ! I like the possibility of resizing it so much... I give it the shape of a small Classic Skin...with Milkdrop viz...
Thanks! Glad you like it!!

@aminifu: I think deviantart on the wayback machine is missleading.. i.e. files not currently hosted on deviantart are also lost on wayback machine. The original skin ElectricFox is looking for may be that case precisely.

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Classic Skins

Tags
allure, frostedflames