Old 24th March 2011, 05:54   #1
el0heem

Lasting ipod/winamp problem

I've read several threads with issues similar to mine if not exactly the same issue. But none of them seem to offer any solutions. I was wondering, is this problem going to be resolved in any updates soon? as many threads that came up in a search, the issue obviously has been brought to the attention of winamp developers.

my specific issue: i've purchased the latest generation of the ipod classic (160gb) and when i try to sync my library, the songs begin as normal, but eventually winamp freezes. The strangest thing, in my case, is while none of the songs appear to be present on the ipod, the corresponding space has been used up as though the songs were on written to the ipod but, like an un-finalized disc, they're just invisible.

Maybe the issue is with the different file types in my library? I have mp3s, wmas, flacs.

i've been using freaing itunes for my ipod, and frankly i'm becoming a bigger fan of that just because it actually works with my ipod.

sup winamp?
also, can we get something like the itunes' Smart Playlists goin? that's pretty neat.

Last edited by el0heem; 24th March 2011 at 05:56. Reason: if there is a thread with a solution, i missed it. please link me and i appologize for any inconvenience.
el0heem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2011, 15:23   #2
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Please confirm that you are using Winamp 5.61 (22 Mar 2011)
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=328446
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
crash, ipod, itunes might be better?, winamp