Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports

Closed Thread
Old 11th March 2006, 16:43   #41
CraigF
Passionately Apathetic
Administrator

Specifically which problems listed? All ive seen you complain about suffering is losing settings on close. You didnt specify if you were using any third party plugins (causing silent crash on quit), so to be honest, what did you expect?

If you dont file a good bug report, dont expect any help.

Old 11th March 2006, 19:08   #42
cryptomail

Hocus Focus on File->Play URL openus

Hello all WA developers.
Great job on 5.21
Been watchin and you guys have been anythin but slackin

Anyway....I have a found small nit related to the File->Play URL panel that comes up.

The Play URL panel comes up modeless, and from time to time I'll receive an IM, or move a window, and just try to re-situate WA so I have a better view of other stuff, for like work or something

If I put the currently open Play URL panel *behind* winamp during this window reorg process, for what ever reason, or behind some other window that I can no longer see when I bring my work up to the front, when I go back to WA, that dialog remains hidden (yes I hid it).

Then to retrieve it, I attempt to go into WA from the menu and do File->Play URL, but the panel remains hidden.

I think if you do File->Play URL, if already open, it should be brought to the forefront, topmost.

Thanks and keep rockin it!

--josh
Old 11th March 2006, 23:28   #43
naumaxos

can't open media library at all

win xp pro sp2, p4 2.6 Gh, 1Gb RAM, Gforce FX 5200, directx 9.0c...crashes upon opening (trying to) the media library either by ALT+L or view>ML.the error report i think is this one.i use the emp skin but it did not work with the modern one two.also in the preferences whenever i check 'enable media library view and other options' it crashes.plus when i try to click the ML in the plugins it (guess what...) crashes. please
take a look at this as it is quite irritating to say the least

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Does it still crash if you remove the 3rd-party (not-supported) gen_wanotify.dll and in_CDReader.dll plugins?
Attached Files
File Type: txt 3c1f_appcompat.txt (37.7 KB, 870 views)
Old 12th March 2006, 21:10   #44
duffmaniac

Re: BUG

Quote:
Originally posted by Caspicul
When you try to edit the ID3v2 tag of the song you are listening to , winamp 5.2 crashes..

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this.
I'm having a similar problem editing tags in the media library. It doesn't happen consistently but enough to make it very annoying. It doesn't have to be the files that are playing either. This bug has only existed since 5.2 since I've been using every 5.x version and have never had a problem editing tags before. This usually occurs when I'm editing a group of files using the "Edit selected items" option. I'm about ready to rollback to <5.2.
Old 13th March 2006, 19:11   #45
n2jtx

Send a message via AIM to n2jtx
Re: Bug in Advanced Title Formatting

Quote:
Originally posted by n2jtx
I noticed a change in Advanced Title Formatting and I am not sure if it is a bug or an undocumented change in behavior. I wrote a plugin (gen_whatsplaying.dll) that uses IPC_FORMAT_TITLE to format a string. Up until Winamp 5.2, I could put a newline '\n' character into the string and it would be returned unaltered in the resultant string. Now with Winamp 5.2, my newline character is converted to a space character. I have poked around a little with trying different format codes but nothing seems to be able to insert a newline character.
I am still seeing this in 5.21. Still curious if this is a bug or a permanent change in the functionality of Advanced Title Formatting.

I am also noticing a stability issue in 5.2x. I am trying to nail down an exact sequence to cause problems so that I can document it but I have had a few "random" Winamp crashes involving the playlist editor since upgrading to 5.2x where I had none with 5.13. Hopefully the crash reports sent to Microsoft by Windows will be forwarded to Nullsoft.

Author of the "Auto Close" and "What's Playing v2" plugins.

I support the Right to Keep and Arm Bears.
Old 13th March 2006, 21:38   #46
ch0pin02

Winamp crash when editing ID3 tags

I'm having trouble editing large groups of songs' ID3 tags in the media library by using the Ctrl-E command. The tags will edit ~7 or 8 files, and then Winamp will crash. I have been able to reproduce this with files on 2 different hard drives.

Edit: i just noticed 2 posters above me with the same problem. that is exactly what is happening to me.
Old 14th March 2006, 22:07   #47
naumaxos

Re: can't open media library at all

Quote:
Originally posted by naumaxos
win xp pro sp2, p4 2.6 Gh, 1Gb RAM, Gforce FX 5200, directx 9.0c...crashes upon opening (trying to) the media library either by ALT+L or view>ML.the error report i think is this one.i use the emp skin but it did not work with the modern one two.also in the preferences whenever i check 'enable media library view and other options' it crashes.plus when i try to click the ML in the plugins it (guess what...) crashes. please
take a look at this as it is quite irritating to say the least

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Does it still crash if you remove the 3rd-party (not-supported) gen_wanotify.dll and in_CDReader.dll plugins?

yeah that's it!!!!thank you very much!!which of the two plugins do u think interferes with the ML? (cause i found the notify one very useful, and sorry i forgot to mention it)

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Probably CDReader. The way to find out which of the two was to blame would be to re-enable them one at a time, closing & reopening winamp inbetween.
Old 16th March 2006, 23:38   #48
naumaxos

Re: Re: can't open media library at all

Quote:
Originally posted by naumaxos
yeah that's it!!!!thank you very much!!which of the two plugins do u think interferes with the ML? (cause i found the notify one very useful, and sorry i forgot to mention it)

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Probably CDReader. The way to find out which of the two was to blame would be to re-enable them one at a time, closing & reopening winamp inbetween.

it's the cd reader.ML works fine with the notify plugin.thx!!!!!
Old 21st March 2006, 13:44   #49
pmaxv

"There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive." error message when WinAmp starts.

Reproduction: I'm currently using an external USB floppy drive. Whenever I unplug the drive and start WinAmp, the error messsge is shown and I've to click "cancel" twice.

Temporary solution: The only way to get rid of the message is to plug in the USB floppy drive, uninstall the driver through Device Manager and unplug the USB floppy drive.

Any idea what's happening?
Old 22nd March 2006, 20:47   #50
Iainn

Re: BUG

Quote:
When you try to edit the ID3v2 tag of the song you are listening to , winamp 5.2 crashes..

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this.
Hi!

I just had to register and post this is incredibly annoying problem I have had since v5.2.

Get a large MP3 (50+Mb) (preferably with no tags already saved). If it does already have them, clear the tags and save. Then paste a lot of info (like a tracklisting) into the ID3v2 comment box and fill in the rest of the tags as normal then save again. Crashes almost every time. Sometimes it still writes correctly, but crashes anyway.

Woo-hoo!

I'm not sure if this works for smaller MP3's, as I have never needed to do the same operation with them.

System:
Win XP64 with latest updates
AMD 3700+ San Diego
Asus A8N SLI SE (using onboard sound)
1GB RAM
ATI X800GTO
DirectX 9.0c
Old 22nd March 2006, 23:29   #51
Kiyouta

Enabling EQ will crash DirectShow videos which use the AC3Filter filter. Audio will stutter and then Winamp will shut down. "View file info." will not do anything. Actually I think the EQ causes unstability with every file played :\. File played has 5-channel audio. Crashes regardless of output plugin.

Winamp 5.21, XP SP2, AC3Filter v1.01a
Old 23rd March 2006, 09:34   #52
lastlaugh

Windows - No Disk (error message)

I have just upgraded to Winamp 5.21 and everytime I open winamp I get an alert saying:

Windows - No Disk

There is no disk in the drive.
Please insert a disk into drive .

cancel Try Again Continue

I have to hit cancel 7 or 8 times before the message will go away. I uninstalled my old version of winamp to install this one. I have no plugins installed, or extra skins or anything like that. I chose not to have the sonic cd or visualisations installed. Other music software that I have installed is windows media player v10 and itunes.

My computer is :
windows xp
Athlon 2600+
512 ram
120 Gb

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. Please confirm a clean install of 5.21 with no 3rd-party plugins.
Old 28th March 2006, 02:50   #53
qubit

This is a [trivial] bug that is probably present in many versions of Winamp since the inclusion of the media library.

The send-to list in the context menu in the media library does not escape the '&' character when listing playlist names.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a playlist name with '&' in it. I discovered it using "Coldplay X&Y".
2. Right click on anything that produces a valid "Send To [Playlist]" context menu.
3. Notice that the "Y" is underlined and can be used as a keyboard shortcut for that context menu item.

While testing this bug, I found that 'a' is actually a keyboard shortcut for "[Send to:] Active Playlist (enqueue)", but the 'A' isn't actually underlined. My Windows settings is to underline all shortcuts, so it's not Windows. Could there be an option to underline those keyboard shortcuts?
Old 28th March 2006, 13:57   #54
chrizzz123

(1) If you listen to a Song (mp3) that has 48000Hz instead of 44100Hz and you fastworward the Song the playback is interrupted by noises.

(2) If you have a playlist that contains DRM protected wma files and you move forward through the list winamp somtimes crashes.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. System specs? Latest sound drivers? etc
Old 2nd April 2006, 22:00   #55
SailorMax

DDE Server Window

after I remove all Media Library plugins from Winamp 5.2x, on close it out error:
DDE Server Window: winamp.exe
The instruction at "0x7c80979d" referenced memory at "xxx". The memory could not be "written"

WinXP SP2

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Nope. Can't reproduce this. Please confirm a clean install of 5.21 with no 3rd-party plugins.
Old 4th April 2006, 11:34   #56
winterstuerme

no disk in drive error (me too)

I have the 'no disk in drive' error, too. It seems to be directly related to my USB-cardreader-devices (USB 2.0 MSTech-Multi-Cardreader).

Situation:
I get about 5 or 6 error boxes when I start Winamp (while the card-reader is activated). After that Winamp works as expected.

Temporary resolution:
Remove the cardreader-device with the pluggable device manager in the taskbar

My system:
Asus K8N-E
Athlon 64 2800+
1 GB Kingston RAM
Samsung SP1614N 160 GB ATA HDD
3,5" disk drive (noname)
NEC DVD-RW ND-3500A
MS-Tech Multi-Cardreader

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. Please confirm a clean install of 5.21 with no 3rd-party plugins. If present, does the problem persist after removing/disabling pmp_p4s.dll (winamp\plugins dir)?
Old 4th April 2006, 17:23   #57
kzuse

Send a message via ICQ to kzuse Send a message via Skype™ to kzuse
Don't know if it's a out_ds or an in_mod or a core bug, so I post it here:

When I play a MOD file and then double Click another MOD file, or drag another one into Winamp while the previous one sill plays, or even when I press "PLAY" while a MOD plays. winamp Crashes sometimes.

With OUT_WAV it does not crash (as often as i tried). But only with MOD files (so maybe a bug in_mod<-->out_ds compatibility?)

Same of course for XM IT etc...

This is the error:
WINAMP verursachte einen Ausnahmefehler 10H in Modul MSVCR71.DLL bei 018f:7c375516.
Register:
EAX=00733cb8 CS=018f EIP=7c375516 EFLGS=00000206
EBX=00000001 SS=0197 ESP=00733ca4 EBP=00733cb0
ECX=00004022 DS=0197 ESI=00733cdc FS=26f7
EDX=0000001d ES=0197 EDI=00733d8c GS=0000
Bytes bei CS:EIP:
8b 45 08 f6 40 08 10 74 03 83 26 fe f6 40 08 08
Stapelwerte:
00733d8c 00733d74 00000008 00733d60 7c377609 00733ce0 00733cdc c0000090 0000001d 00733d7c 00733d8c 666359c4 010a2df0 010a2e68 00001372 83c803a0
Old 5th April 2006, 11:43   #58
winterstuerme

Re: no disk in drive error (me too)

Quote:
Originally posted by winterstuerme
[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. Please confirm a clean install of 5.21 with no 3rd-party plugins. If present, does the problem persist after removing/disabling pmp_p4s.dll (winamp\plugins dir)?
[/B]
The install was a fresh one, yet the problem indeed disappears after uninstalling the portable music player plugin. Maybe that helps isolating the problem.

Thanks!
Old 5th April 2006, 20:35   #59
chrizzz123

Quote:
Originally posted by chrizzz123
(1) If you listen to a Song (mp3) that has 48000Hz instead of 44100Hz and you fastworward the Song the playback is interrupted by noises.

(2) If you have a playlist that contains DRM protected wma files and you move forward through the list winamp somtimes crashes.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. System specs? Latest sound drivers? etc
I don't think that I have a problem with sound drivers. I didn't change anything. The first descibed Problem only exists since I have installed Winamp 5.2x.
All Versions before Winamp 5.2 didn't show this problem.
Old 9th April 2006, 01:54   #60
kenyee

I have a lot of crashes while playing shoutcast stations with an error msg of:
The instruction at "0x0201b133" referenced memory at "0x0338efbc". The memory could not be "written".
Here's an example station where it happens a lot: http://64.236.34.97:80/stream/1024

At first, I thought it was a plugin or skin that caused it, so I renamed the winamp directory and reinstalled. Even if I use the Classic or Modern skin that winamp comes with (I normally only have Nucleo_Alienmind or PaxAmp installed now that Winamp 5.2 broke my favorite New_CLEAR skin), I get the same crashes :-P

This started happening with 5.20 and even with the latest 5.21. If the developers need to send me a debug version that does a stack dump, please feel free to. Please look into why the New_CLEAR skin doesn't work as well...5.2 shouldn't be breaking compatibility with skins :-P

When it crashes, it clutters up my temp directory with WAS* directories as well...
Old 9th April 2006, 17:32   #61
LPBA-Caffeine

playlist glitch

Minor comsmetic bug. So far, seems to be random but it has happened to me a few times so far.

Basically, the padding around the media library window grows too big. Resizing the window does not help. The only workaround I`ve found so far is restarting the application.

See attached image for an example.

(If this has already been posted, I apologize. I'm a little short on time to actually do a thorough search. I only glanced over the known/reported bugs.)

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Yup, this has happened to me one or three times, but I haven't found how to reproduce it, other than it can happen if I switch focus to a different app during winamp launch. Possibly an ml plugin to blame, maybe ml_pmp, but I'm not sure yet...
Attached Images
File Type: png playlist_bug.png (45.3 KB, 471 views)
Old 11th April 2006, 00:32   #62
ujay
Forum King

Are either of you using the SI window by any chance**, there's a major drawing issue I get with the ML if this is being used in Modern skins.

Can you check if the area drawn during a misfire is related to the size of the ML window in your current Classic skin ?

** As in had the SI window turned on when you last closed Winamp.

UJ
Old 13th April 2006, 21:52   #63
DaRpHb

Sorry didnt see this Thread.

However here is my Bug Report:
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=243290

thanks for your time
Old 16th April 2006, 05:02   #64
stevewm1

Has anyone else ever noticed that Winamp always displays the track number in the Windows taskbar regardless of what Title formatting is set to display/

Example:

Title formatting is NOT setup to display a track number. However, in the taskbar the track number shows. I.E. "5. Blah - Song"

If title formatting is setup to show a track number, that track number is displayed along with the one that Winamp always displays. I.E. Title formatting is setup to show the track number at the front of the title. So in the Windows taskbar we get this "5. 05. Blah - Song" It shows the number twice! While the main Winamp window completely abides by the title formatting setup.

Kinda of annoying cosmetic bug.
Old 16th April 2006, 08:00   #65
DrO

and if you have the system tray icon displayed then it will show the same thing as well. it's a quirk of the ui design from the early 2.x versions and as such isn't really a bug (using this will remove it i believe)

-daz
Old 16th April 2006, 18:00   #66
sousuffer

online services not working

On one of my computers, online services work, on the other it tells me "online services could not load. please post an angry message in the forums"
Old 21st April 2006, 12:39   #67
Iainn

Re: Re: BUG

Quote:

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this.
Quote:
Originally posted by Iainn
Hi!

I just had to register and post this is incredibly annoying problem I have had since v5.2.

Get a large MP3 (50+Mb) (preferably with no tags already saved). If it does already have them, clear the tags and save. Then paste a lot of info (like a tracklisting) into the ID3v2 comment box and fill in the rest of the tags as normal then save again. Crashes almost every time. Sometimes it still writes correctly, but crashes anyway.

Woo-hoo!

I'm not sure if this works for smaller MP3's, as I have never needed to do the same operation with them.

System:
Win XP64 with latest updates
AMD 3700+ San Diego
Asus A8N SLI SE (using onboard sound)
1GB RAM
ATI X800GTO
DirectX 9.0c
Just wondering if anyone else still has this problem or if it's being looked in to? I suffer with it on a daily basis. It does also happen with smaller MP3 files - I even had it happen on a 10 meg file.

This error message is also sometimes displayed...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crash.jpg (38.2 KB, 460 views)
Old 22nd April 2006, 11:15   #68
Kiyouta

Any news on when Winamp will support Unicode filenames? Rather annoying to have to manually change all international filenames to un-accented equivalents to play in Winamp.
Old 23rd April 2006, 03:38   #69
tubelr

Sorting or resizing columns in Media Library takes an unusually long time, roughly 10+ seconds or either one.
Resizing a column in Media Library changes the Sort back to the default sorting.

winamp ver. 5,2,1,497 03-10-06
Old 29th April 2006, 10:24   #70
Cimmo

Send a message via ICQ to Cimmo
Winamp 5.21
WinXP SP2

How to reproduce:
- play a mp3 on a cd
- during play eject the cd
- winamp popup with an error (retry, cancel, continue)
- but there is no action to close the popup, only a kill winamp.exe works
Old 6th May 2006, 18:18   #71
Artoor

1)When I try to open some music videos (for example Nirvana-"In Bloom")from Winamp Music (Online services) and a commercial before video finishes, the music video doesn't play. If I have "loop" function turned on, the commercial plays again, and again...

2)In some music videos (red Hot Chilli Peppers-"Dani Califrtornia" from Winamp Music) I can't turn on fullscreen mode (but I can change size of the window).

3)In all the online music videos aftre 10-15 seconds goes to 100-160 kbps. I have changed my connection speed form 256 to 640 kbps (I have 640 kbps connection), but it didn't help. I didn't have this problem in version 5.2
Old 11th May 2006, 14:17   #72
eugenelim1987

Hi (:

I'm using an Intel 1.8 GHz with nvidia geforce 5200, 512mb ram on win xp. I've recently began to experience this problem where the entire main panel (with the play, stop, pause etc. buttons) disappears, leaving only the menu bar. Restarting winamp doesn't help, neither does rebooting my computer. I've even tried reinstalling winamp but that doesn't work either.

I'm attaching a screenshot of what it looks like. It's quite spontaneous and somehow fixes itself after awhile, but it does happen once in awhile - kinda irritating..

p.s. I get this problem under similar circumstances as the one experienced by LPBA-Caffeine; changing focus during winamp load.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
We cannot reproduce this problem on a clean install of Winamp 5.21
If you require Tech Support, then please post in the Tech Support forum.
There are no replies or Tech Support provided in the Bug Reports forum.

Last edited by eugenelim1987; 11th May 2006 at 15:56.
Old 13th May 2006, 01:41   #73
rx-182

Enqueue from Open file(s) dialog

For years, I've been able to enqueue a new file by right-clicking on it in the Open file(s) dialog. Now, it just freezes Winamp for a few seconds and the file doesn't get added to the playlist...

But before going further, I want to tell you why I do this because I'm pretty sure that most of you may think it's weird to use the Open file(s) dialog to enqueue new songs. Well, indeed, it is... except for people that don't use the playlist alot... like me. Sometimes, I just want to listen to a new song... so I open the Open file(s) dialog to pick it up. However, in some situations, I may want the current song to end before listening to the new one so I just add the new song to the playlist from there.

I had no problem doing this in the past. It always worked...until recently. I think I faced the issue for the first time in Winamp 5.13 (or 5.12? or 5.1x? I don't remember but it's still an issue in 5.21).

Note that 'enqueue' still works if used in Explorer. It's only broken if used in the Open File(s) dialog.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Nope, can't reproduce this. It works just fine here.
Old 18th May 2006, 07:39   #74
Jackben

999.99 reached

Hello guys 'n gals,

I've found a bug in Winamp 5.21. It occurs when the timer in the main window reaches 999.99 minutes and wants to reset to 0 (using a web radio, but I think it's the same with a huge playlist). An error message box appears and I suppose this is a segfault : "The instruction at "0x7c802400" referenced memory at "0x000003f6". The memory could not be "written".". The music goes on, but closing the message box makes Winamp quit.

I apologize for posting twice, no please don't

Hope that will help
Old 18th May 2006, 14:30   #75
ado_civon

window/settings default problem

Winamp 5.21 (5.2.1.497) - clean install
Notebook Tecra A7 T2400, 1GB RAM
XP SP2
Mobility X1600

- Open Winamp
- Change Settings / Transparency, Docking, themes and so on

RESULT
- Winamp always goes back to default installed state.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
The only way we can reproduce this is if the Winamp Modern skin playlist window
is in docked toolbar mode, which is a known bug (in gen_jumpex - JTFE plugin)
and already fixed for the next release.
If it's not that, then other possible causes can be found here, etc.
Old 18th May 2006, 17:46   #76
larlin

bb4win desktop change bug

I use WIndows XP SP 2 with bb4win one feature of bb4win is that it is possible to have multiple desktops I use 4. I use the lastest version of winamp (5.21).

When I change betweem desktops I get a ghost classic skin winamp apearing on the desktop I change from (only ever one at a time) i use a custom skin normaly but the same happens with the modern skin default skin also.

If I "hoover" any button in the right winamp window the ghost one disapears.

I know that you don't support bb4win specific and it is not a big problem but if you do something and stumble upon the problem it would be nice to get it fixed.

To replicate the problem install bb4win and change desktop with the windows button and a numpad number.

I don't get this with any other programs so I guess there something strange in winamp but ofcourse the problem could be with bb4win will try to poke them too =)

Atached a pic...

Thanks for a great music player!
larlin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg winamp.jpg (25.6 KB, 417 views)
Old 20th May 2006, 06:51   #77
Rageful Jewel

I have no idea if this classifyies as a bug, but everytime I install version 5.21, I get this: trojan

After clicking OK, the install continues and eventually Winamp pops up. I click on Online Service on the Media List
and I get a message that says that it is unable to connect to server.

I assuming that the file that was infected and needed to be
deleted is the file responsible for allowing me to connect.

So, do you think it possible that I can the file without that trojan (or whatever it is) in it?

System spec:
Computer: Dell Inspiron 5100 laptop
Video: Mobility Radeon 7500c
Audio: SigmaTel C-major Audio
CPU: 2.66 GHz
Ram: 256 MB
DirectX version 9c
Browser: latest version of Foxfire and IE6

PS: When uninstalling, I get this message
Old 20th May 2006, 06:55   #78
drewbar
Sawg 2.0
Major Dude

The file is fine, the anti-virus is wrong. You can try disabling it when installing. Otherwise report the false positive to SBC.

Count with us!
Jan 1st, 12AM (PST, GMT -8) 2010 - 282,246
Old 20th May 2006, 21:27   #79
svtfast

Send a message via Yahoo to svtfast
Re: Re: Re: BUG

Quote:
Originally posted by Iainn
Just wondering if anyone else still has this problem or if it's being looked in to? I suffer with it on a daily basis. It does also happen with smaller MP3 files - I even had it happen on a 10 meg file.

This error message is also sometimes displayed...
I got that error but I dont get it anymore. I just restarted my comp.

AMD 64 3700
1GB OCZ DDR400
Windows Vista Build 5365
Maxtor 160Gb
Abit AN8
Radeon X850XT PE
Winamp 5.21 Pro
Direct X 10
Onboard AC97 sound

I also get another error, I tried to access online services but I get this error

Clean install on clean install of Vista, no 3rd party drivers and vista is up to date.

Also, I cant prove it but my buddy who has a better system than me and who runs vista has it too, when playing video, sound/voice runs faster than the video.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg winamp online error.jpg (89.5 KB, 406 views)
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports