Old 18th May 2019, 18:15   #1
Deejay52

Stream has no sound

Hello! Yesterday, my shoutcast radio stations (2/3 of my stations) started playing no sound but claimed to be playing, there was correct generation and it happened right when a song ended, I rebooted both of them and it was fixed, today I wake up and one of my stations are doing it AGAIN, but I can't reboot it because 24 hours since last reboot hasn't gone by, this happenrd a few weeks ago multiple times but staff wouldn't tell me what's going on (I contacted through email) so now my station has had no sound for hours.. If this is to keep going like this i have no choice but to cancel it all, because no one can build a following of listeners through this, I hope this can be fixed permanently! Thanks! Hope to hear from someone soon!
Deejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2019, 18:24   #2
dopelabs
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to dopelabs
this could happen for any number of reasons... first off rebooting the shoutcast service should be a last resort... what do you use to source the sc_serv? do you stream something from your home, is it some autodj service?

you can simply disconnect the source, and reconnect again. make a note what track specifically played last, or tried to play next and make sure there is nothing wrong with the files...
dopelabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2019, 00:16   #3
Deejay52

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopelabs View Post
this could happen for any number of reasons... first off rebooting the shoutcast service should be a last resort... what do you use to source the sc_serv? do you stream something from your home, is it some autodj service?

you can simply disconnect the source, and reconnect again. make a note what track specifically played last, or tried to play next and make sure there is nothing wrong with the files...
Hello! The track definitely plays! Its played before multiple times, and I use auto DJ, and I don't know what other info to say.. And I just use shoutcast radiomanager
Old 19th May 2019, 15:40   #4
NJK
The Frisian Spamfighter

Is it everytime the same mp3 that kills the sound?
or is it at exactly the same time after reboot?

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.

WINAMPSHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2019, 02:39   #5
Deejay52

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJK View Post
Is it everytime the same mp3 that kills the sound?
or is it at exactly the same time after reboot?
No its random.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support