Old 14th July 2018, 03:00   #1
marker227

'The file you requested could not be found'

I am seeing this message when I try to test out my stream on the SHOUTcast website.

I'm not sure if this is on my end. I am successfully streaming with Audio Hijack on a Mac. The stream is live within the app. I just can't listen to it via the SHOUTcast website.

What should I do?
marker227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2018, 21:42   #2
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
If I read this correct you are using Audio Hijack to stream to the Shoutcast server so the starting point will be the log files on the server end. Is it attempting to connect or does it? Can you listen from the link direct on the SC server end?

This would be the starting point to verify everything from your origin stream to the server and the server output are functioning correctly. That eliminates everything up to the Shoutcast website itself which may then be an issue with the config at rmo.shoutcast.com

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2018, 21:58   #3
marker227

Yes, I am using Audio Hijack to stream to the Shoutcast server. It does successfully connect and I am getting the indication that I am streaming to the server without any problems. When I go to the Shoutcast website, I can't view or hear my stream playing. I get the error message when I go to my URL link thru the website.

What log files are you referencing? I'm not sure where they would be on my computer.
Old 18th July 2018, 17:10   #4
marker227

I'm not sure how else to troubleshoot this issue. Are there any other steps I can do to fix this?
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Technical Support