Old 8th February 2005, 22:31   #1
johnatherton
Banned

get into list now

first open the win amp then above the play button press options tab then prefrence then click on media libary what on the right hand side then click on internet radio then click on modify prefrence this is at the bottom then a box comes up the box will say (limit number of listings to fetch ok you must enter 100000000000 till the end ok that it you have done it now refresh button on the main window and then your see your station listed at last in the proper list relly good ha thanks to me finaly someone helped every one out there i cracked it today thank god for that i had the understanding that you could only view the 500 top radio stations not true ok you can view all sites but everyone has to now how please i stress pass the word around so we all got a chance to be viewed thanks.
Old 8th February 2005, 22:41   #2
JonnyMac

Stop spamming and cross-posting. Forum Rules Keep this up and you will be banned. This is your warning.

[edit > JonnyMac] I am not the only one who has given you a warning. Big Brother Llama is watching you. [/edit]

[edit2 > JonnyMac] You were warned and now you're banned. Congratulations. [/edit]

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion