Old 24th December 2007, 12:06   #121
jazzer15

THANK YOOOOOOU!!!!
jazzer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2007, 13:36   #122
ETONO

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Free
What does the Unpack embedded cue sheets under the FLAC tab do, as it doesn't seem to do what I expect?

It just plays the entire .flac file rather than showing the individual songs that are described in the .flac file. I seem to have to used the separate cue file that was exported in the same directory.
This is a very untested feature. You are the first one I've ever heard used it. How did you embedd the cuesheet? How do you add the file to the playlist? Does it work if you manually hack the playlist entry?
ETONO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2008, 13:37   #123
niksy

Hello, I'm using Cue_Player 0.57c with the newest version of Winamp, but it doesn't espands tracks form .cue file when I add it to the Media Library. It only shows first track in .cue file and I can go to next tracks but that tracks are not displayed in Media Library. I've read that it's possible due to lack of ml_cue.dll, so if anyone have this file, I would appreciate it if you could upload it somwhere, thanks!
Old 11th January 2008, 16:44   #124
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Hmm, I've found a new unicode filename related issue...

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....82#post2293482

When CuePlayer (in/gen_cue) is present, and I drag+drop a file from Explorer to Pledit with Czech chars in, such as ř or č, then Winamp doesn't read the path/filename correctly...

Try renaming any file (mp3, flac, m4a, whatever) to something like:

Dvořák - Slavonic Dance No 1.mp3

then drag+drop it from Explorer into the Winamp playlist

Winamp sees the filename as: Dvorák - Slavonic Dance No 1.mp3

ie. it's reading Å™ as r

At a guess, you're subclassing the playlist editor window with a non-unicode window procedure...
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 20:29   #125
wiforkle

Thank you, been looking for this.
wiforkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2008, 14:54   #126
Kiyouta

Quote:
Originally posted by niksy
Hello, I'm using Cue_Player 0.57c with the newest version of Winamp, but it doesn't espands tracks form .cue file when I add it to the Media Library. It only shows first track in .cue file and I can go to next tracks but that tracks are not displayed in Media Library. I've read that it's possible due to lack of ml_cue.dll, so if anyone have this file, I would appreciate it if you could upload it somwhere, thanks!
Alas, I can't get media library expansion to work at all with 5.51, with ml_cue.dll or without... Shame, I don't really want to downgrade back to 5.35
Kiyouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2008, 10:43   #127
inkz

Quote:
Originally posted by ETONO
This is a very untested feature. You are the first one I've ever heard used it. How did you embedd the cuesheet? How do you add the file to the playlist? Does it work if you manually hack the playlist entry?
Testing your "unpack embedded cue sheets" feature for FLAC (on version 0.57c) . It works when I drag & drop a flac file into the playlist (splits the file based on the embedded cue sheet as soon as I drop the file). However, it doesn't work if I use winamp's "add file" or "add folder" commands (it just adds and plays the file like winamp normal behaviour).

I have been embedding cuesheets into FLAC for a long while now in anticipation of a program/plugin that would one day support this (yay! ). I use FLAC frontend (distributed with the flac tools from the official site) which embeds the cuesheet as metadata block type CUESHEET. (For those of you who don't know, this unfortunately doesn't store individual track names http://flac.sourceforge.net/faq.html..._cuesheet_tags ). One way around this is to place the cuesheet as a metadata comment which is non-standard, eg. http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/...32#entry422219. The freedb lookup is a good alternative but I haven't been able to test this (the option is greyed out, and I don't know why).

Once freedb and add file works this would be near perfect . I have one suggestion though - with "unpack embedded cuesheet function", it splits the flac file into identically named files (as the metadata doesn't store cuesheet track names). It would be nice if you could append "Track #" in case the internet died / freedb died / etc.

Thank you for writing this fantastic and much needed plugin!
inkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2008, 18:47   #128
LaMaOne

Would someone please be so kind to mirror Cue_Player 0.57c at some free web host? The author's website appears to be offline at the moment and I lost my setup.
It would be much appreciated!
LaMaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2008, 19:00   #129
DrO

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....98#post2253298

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2008, 19:07   #130
LaMaOne

Thanks DrO, how could I have missed that
LaMaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2008, 01:03   #131
hp197

Thankx for the plugin...

Keep up the work
hp197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2008, 21:19   #132
DVDyke

I just updated this becuase of some CUE files for MP3 not playing properly Anyhow I was getting a parse error but only on MP3 files with CUE not on WAVE files. It would give a parse error and skip to the last track which would then play. It was only when I set the option 'Try to resolve missing files' that it all worked correctly again.

I don't know why it needs that setting though.
DVDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2008, 16:10   #133
CrillzHolmes

Hi, my .cue file is apparently a "unreadable" file, what do I need to get my computer to understand what a .cue file is?

I have winamp 5.5
I installed 0.57c directly without any previous installations related to cue files.
I placed gen_cue.dll and in_cue.dll in the winamp plugin folder.

All futures i really want is "Auto Tag" "Cueplay" and "msn - show what im listening to". Im willing to downgrade to a earlier winamp if the version is the problem, but I still want these features I mentioned earlier. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by CrillzHolmes; 17th April 2008 at 16:33.
CrillzHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2008, 18:16   #134
CrillzHolmes

I still cant play .cue files, it just skips all the tracks from the cue file. These cue files i tested on, have always worked and they arent the problem. Thoughts?
Old 11th June 2008, 18:32   #135
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

A .cue file is just a text-equivalent file.
What file format is the actual audio file that the .cue file is being used for?
Is it MP3 or FLAC, or some other not natively supported format such as APE?
Old 11th June 2008, 18:32   #136
CrillzHolmes

MP3
Old 11th June 2008, 18:48   #137
CrillzHolmes

Always problems with cue files, so tired of it. Gosh, well okay just incase.. I will post my cue file here and give you all the info around it.. The way i made my cue files shouldnt be a problem..

PERFORMER "Tiesto"
TITLE "Tiesto_-_Essential_Mix_Global_Gathering_(BBC_Radio1)_SAT_29-07-2006_MApower"
FILE "Tiesto_-_Essential_Mix_Global_Gathering_(BBC_Radio1)_SAT_29-07-2006_MApower.mp3" MP3

TRACK 01 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Booka Shade"
TITLE "In White Rooms (Neo Mix)"
INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Cygnus X"
TITLE "The Orange Theme (Terry Toner & DJ Mason Remix)"
INDEX 01 05:50:00

TRACK 03 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Viridian"
TITLE "Sunhump (Richard Durand Remix)"
INDEX 01 09:49:00

TRACK 04 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Electro Prompt"
TITLE "Beside Me (Gothek D.C. Remix)"
INDEX 01 16:41:00

TRACK 05 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Tiësto"
TITLE "Lethal Industry (Richard Durand Remix)"
INDEX 01 23:40:00

TRACK 06 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Robbie Rivera"
TITLE "Float Away (Gabriel & Dresden Edit)"
INDEX 01 28:47:00

TRACK 07 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Kay D Smith vs. Marc Tall pres. Passive Resistance"
TITLE "Praiseworthy Tunes (Hoipolloi Mix)"
INDEX 01 33:12:00

TRACK 08 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Tiesto feat. Maxi Jazz"
TITLE "Dance4Life"
INDEX 01 35:19:00

TRACK 09 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Ekon - Existence vs. E-Craig - First Time vs. Way Out West"
TITLE "The Fall (Bootleg)"
INDEX 01 41:25:00

TRACK 10 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Mac Zimms & Exelios"
TITLE "World Of Life (Mac Zimms Remix)"
INDEX 01 47:05:00

TRACK 11 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Carl B"
TITLE "Social Suicide (Original Mix)"
INDEX 01 51:46:00

TRACK 12 AUDIO
PERFORMER "Klaus Badelt"
TITLE "He’s A Pirate (Tiësto Remix)"
INDEX 01 58:00:00

¯¯¯
Things I checked just now..
The filename IS correct
Artist and Title IS correct

What else can be a problem..?
Old 15th June 2008, 21:09   #138
Hexfire

Send a message via ICQ to Hexfire
It's been ages that I used older versions of Winamp because I was acquainted with that pain one would be forced to come through once trying to handle the whole cue thing in later versions. Eventually, I just sticked to old versions and didn't feel very much restricted knowing that my winamp is getting obsolete.
Today I finally risked to give it another chance by switching to the most up-to-date version of Winamp and it was pain indeed. Thankfully, there remained compact skins you can use instead of that bulky 'media player' type of skin. Still, I suppose otherwise it would have no reason ditching older skins.
By now spending several hours trying to make cue work.
The question is: what would one would be supposed to do if in_cue.dll and gen_cue.dll put in plugin directory not make any effect?
There are no any references in plugin list tied with cue plugin.

pre-0.57 versions end on collapsing .cue, unable to play it back.
>0.57 versions are not seen by Winamp at all.

I realize I can just switch back to old Winamp like I did year ago, but maybe there's a useful solution exist?
Hexfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2008, 21:16   #139
CrillzHolmes

Quote:
Originally posted by Hexfire
There are no any references in plugin list tied with cue plugin.
Atleast I can see the cue player in references.. I thought that it would be a waste of time trying to get it work on the later versions.. I tried mailing the creator, but alas, no reply yet.
Old 15th June 2008, 21:51   #140
Hexfire

Send a message via ICQ to Hexfire
Okay, it was my bad... It was an unbelieveable story.
Now, here's my solution.
I've just tried to do it again extremely carefully and I came across one tricky thing - all manipulations were made in "Winamp5" folder, while basically the working version of Winamp was being located in "Winamp" directory. Hereby, I've just grabbed the declared-to-be-working in_cue.dll and gen_cue.dll files and put them into "Plugins" root directory. Two glances, one re-launch and - it's a miracle... cue got working!
Perhaps, I should thank this forum, since otherwise I'd hardly ever get my hands on this thing.

[Technical info]
Winamp version: 5.531 (01 apr 2008)
Handled plugin: http://www.mediafire.com/?bds9g1z8110 / mirror: http://ifolder*****6985820

Hopefully, it will help someone else.
Hexfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 06:40   #141
CrillzHolmes

Quote:
Originally posted by Hexfire
all manipulations were made in "Winamp5" folder, while basically the working version of Winamp was being located in "Winamp" directory.
What does this mean? "all manipulations were made in "Winamp5" folder"
I dont get this. How would this sort anything out anyway?
Old 20th June 2008, 03:55   #142
skywalka

Re: WinAmp v5.3 SHIT

Quote:
Originally posted by offi
This is big shit
You can't use Cue_Player 0.5 with it

EDIT --> DJ Egg

Cue Player 0.57 works fine with Winamp 5.3x
http://etono.cplusplus.se/cueplay/downloads.xml

UPDATE May 2007

0.57c for Winamp 5.34 (fixes ????? in taskbar for unicode titles)
http://etono.cplusplus.se/cueplay/v0.57c/in_cue.dll

Note, you also need gen_cue.dll from the main download, but you should then replace in_cue.dll with this newer version.

Cue Player 0.57c mirror (in_cue.dll & gen_cue.dll)
http://stashbox.org/43389/CuePlayer057c.zip | mirror

(unzip to the Winamp\Plugins folder)
None of these active links include the ReadMe.txt for the latest version. The new version has some new features which are hard to work out.

Can somebody please upload it somewhere or even paste the text into a reply?

Thanx.

--==WishList==--
Disable the locking of files like WMP does.
Cascading, iconed context menu.
skywalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2008, 08:18   #143
CrillzHolmes

Re: Re: WinAmp v5.3 SHIT

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalka
None of these active links include the ReadMe.txt for the latest version. The new version has some new features which are hard to work out.

Thanx.
Hmm bugger.. Would help I guess.
Old 11th July 2008, 16:51   #144
Redn721

Re: Re: WinAmp v5.3

Quote:

Thanx.
CUE Player for Winamp
Henning Fдrnstrцm

* First off, it has some issues:
--------------------------------
1. Glitch in the spectrum analyzer when it switches to the next track.
2. Plug-in with built-in equalizers produces questionable output when the equalizer is enabled.

If someone finds a bug or something that you would like to have fixed, do not hesitate to send me an e-mail (please put "cue player" in the subject.) If you post a comment on some forum och message board there is little chance I will get wind of it. The source is still available if you want to attack the more difficult matters.

* Media library support:
-------------------------------------
Support for the media library has been there all the time. But Winamp has refused to add the songs to the local media folder, since it couldn't find the files on disc. I tried a bunch of different solutions until I finally found one that worked. The method I use is to simply overwrite the head of the Win32 API function CreateFileA with a jump to my own function. There I, if needed, change the input parameters to the real CreateFileA which I then call through a trampoline function. So where in lies the dilemma? Well if I overwrite the beginning of the function, I am altering its behavior. So in order to preserve that, I will need to copy the first few instructions to the trampoline function. This is not a trivial matter. I assume that my implementation is far from bug free. And I have not tested it on the Win9x platform, so anything could happen there.

The CUE-player also supports adding files by dropping them on the media library or searching for them.

* Playlist extensions:
-----------------------
The plugins add three new features to the playlist management. These features make the handling of CUE-files more transparent and more similar to the way regular playlists are handled by the playlist editor.

- Handling of drag and drop, dropping a CUE-file on the playlist causes the tracks to be expanded instantly.
- When a CUE-file is queued through either the shell or Media Library, it is immediately expanded.
- When a dialog-box is spawned through the function GetOpenFileNameA, CUE-files are automatically expanded before the function returns. This feature uses the same hooking technique as the media library support described above.
- The missing files feature is fixed by hooking the GetFileAttributesW function and redirecting it to the main file.

* FLAC metadata:
----------------
Currently I am not using freeDB lookup for the FLAC-support. If you want it to remember artist and titles of tracks anyway, you have to inject your own metadata into the vorbis comment section. CUE Player looks at these tags TITLE, ARTIST and SUBTITLE (TITLE and SUBTITLE are interchangeable.) To specify which track it belongs to just add a number afterwards. CUE Player will assume that the first number in the tag is the track-number. These are some examples of tags that works:

"ARTIST1=Someone"
"TITLE[2]=Something"
"SUBTITLE[TRACK 1:INDEX 2]=Something"

Or simply name the files in the media library.

* User guide:
-------------
Install files to the Winamp-plugin folder.
Go into the options and enable the settings you want to use. Everything is disabled by default.
Add desired cue file to the playlist. Depending on if you are using the playlist extensions or not you will have to play the file in order to expand it.
Play the added files.

Now supports files with different formats. Tested formats are TTA, WAVE, MP3 (CBR), APE and FLAC. Files are classified by their file extension.

* Troubleshooting:
------------------
Problem: It expands the virtual files but when I play a file nothing happens.
Solution: Try disabling the "ignore errors" option. It might give you one of the following error messages,

"parse error 'filename.ext' track: 'num'"
The plugin couldn't parse the CUE file properly, make sure it follows the syntax above. If you think the CUE file is correct, you can send it to me and I'll look into it.

"file doesn't exist: 'filename.ext'"
The audio file doesn't exist on, check the CUE file and make sure the file-tag point to an existing file.

"couldn't find a suitable plugin for loading files with the file extension: 'ext'"
There is no plugin that is registered to handle this kind of file. Install the proper plugin or reconfigure current ones.

"plugin reported error #'num' when trying to play file 'filename.ext'"
Plugin reported an error when trying to play the file. Make sure the file has the right extension.

Problem: Winamp crashes when I load the plug-in, when playing a file or when displaying a dialog box.
Solution: If you have enabled the experimental media library support/playlist features, then this could be the cause. Contact me if you want to help me debug the problem. Remove gen_cue.dll from your plug-in-folder or edit the configuration file to disable it.

Problem: Audio quality is questionable.
Solution: Disable the internal equalizer in for example in_mp3.dll by turning off the Fast Layer 3 EQ setting. They are casuing the equalizer to be applied twice.

Problem: The beginning of the file is played before it seeks to the proper position.
Solution: Try disabling the cross fading in the DirectSound output-plug-in.

* The cue files should be on these formats:
-------------------------------------------

Single file:
FILE "filename" MP3
TITLE "name of the album"
PERFORMER "name of artist" //this is optional and will be used if performer is omitted from any of the tracks
TRACK 01 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00 //starting time, mm:ss:ff
TITLE "name of track 1"
PERFORMER "name of artist on track 1"
TRACK 02 AUDIO
INDEX 01 01:00:00
TITLE "name of track 2"
PERFORMER "name of artist on track 2"

Multiple files:
PERFORMER "name of artist" //this is optional and will be used if performer is omitted from any of the tracks
FILE "filename1" MP3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "name of track 1"
FILE "filename2" MP3
TRACK 02 AUDIO
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TITLE "name of track 2"

Multiple files with pregap:
FILE "filename1" MP3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "name of track 1"
TRACK 02 AUDIO
INDEX 00 00:59:00 //this pre-gap is ignored
FILE "filename2" MP3
INDEX 01 00:00:00 //starts playing here
TITLE "name of track 2"

* Future plans:
---------------
- Unicode support.
- Try to get around the problem with missing metadata in FLAC-files by looking it up on freeDB.
- Fix problems with cross-fading and internal equalizers.
- Support embedded cue sheets in other formats, primarily MP3 and APE.
- Improve seek-accuracy for mp3s encoded with variable bit rate, when decoding with in_mp3.dll.

* Version history:
------------------

Version 0.56
----------------------------------------
- Multi-index tracks now seek to the first index, excluding the pre-gap.
- Multi-file CUE files with or without pregap now continues playing properly, by using the standard track switching method.
- Added the ending parenthesis that had disappeared from the information dialog track list.
- Added an option for displaying or ignoring errors. It should shed some more light on unexplained problems.
- Support for N.O.P. output plugin. There was previously a problem with the seeking, causing it to stall. The fix uses an output-module hook on all plugins that begin with "N.O.P.".

Version 0.56 beta
- Support for embedded FLAC cue sheets.
- Added support for the TTA-plugin. The plugin didn't check for a NULL title in calls to GetFileInfo.
- Last.fm now updates the currently played track as CUE Player advances to the next track in the CUE file.
- Added support for CUE-files with multiple audio files, where the pre-gap is located on the previous file. Pre-gap is ignored.
- Media library tagging fixed. Previously the genre, type and year tags were stored incorrectly.
- Songs are now longer reported as missing by the JTFE
- Fixed a problem relating to the handling of plugin-selection, if 'None' was selected you were unable to switch back.
- Plugin list is not sorted anymore.

Version 0.56 alpha
- Proper installer.
- Added support for Unicode plugins. This is required for supporting Winamp 5.3.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash under Windows 2003 x64. Disallowed execution of VirtualProtect which caused an immediate crash before returning to the caller.
- Added a horizontal scrollbar in the information window.
- Added support for selecting which plugin a specific extension should be decoded with.
- Support for resolving missing files.
- Support for multiple files. (thanks to Karen Braun)
- Allow searching and dropping cue-files in the media library. (thanks to Karen Braun)

Version 0.5b
- Fixed some problems that people had with the new hooking features under Windows XP SP2. This was caused by a bug in the code that calculated the opcode length.

Version 0.5
- Added internal title formatting for those of you that still don’t use Winamp’s advanced title formatting.
- Finally added Media Library support, even though it is a bit experimental.
- Adding CUE-files to the playlist will now work similarly to how M3U-playlists work. Files will be expanded when loaded and not when played.
- Fixed support for the AudioScrobbler winamp-plugin (even though nobody pestered me about it =P). The problem was a case-sensitive string compare with the metadata type string.

Version 0.46
- Fixed a problem relating to the MP4 decoder (reported by trush). The decoder didn't have a functioning GetFileInfo function. CUE Player now falls back to the GetExtendedFileInfo function if it gets bogus values from GetFileInfo.

Version 0.45
- Delayed the loading of all plug-ins, previously this caused some plug-ins that required initialization to be registered incorrectly.
- Added the possibility to edit the name and artist of a track in the file info dialog.

Version 0.4
- Support for files that are longer than 100 minutes.
- Support for other formats than those handled by in_mp3.dll.
- Now starts playing the tracks after adding the virtual files.

Version 0.3
- Continuous play added after complaints from Todes Angst.
- The skipping of tracks, that Todes Angst commented on, _should_ have been fixed.
- Added a little file info dialog. Only read-only so far though.

Version 0.2
- Fixed the issue with the spectrum analyzer. That had caused in_mp3 to report an invalid timestamp for regular MP3s.

Version 0.1
- Fixed the issue with the spectrum analyzer.
- Fixed the problem that caused the track names to be incorrectly displayed sometimes.

Version 0.1
This was the initial release.

Henning Fдrnstrцm <henning.f@swipnet.se> - http(s)://etono.cplusplus.se/cueplay/
Thanks to Lars Nilsson for creating the "cube" in the CUE Player logo.
Redn721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 01:11   #145
skywalka

Thanx heaps Redn721.

That readme only goes up to v0.56. Maybe there is still a more recent readme for v0.57c?

--==WishList==--
Disable the locking of files like WMP does.
Cascading, iconed context menu.
skywalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 07:56   #146
Redn721

Quote:
Thanx heaps Redn721.

That readme only goes up to v0.56. Maybe there is still a more recent readme for v0.57c?
As i remember, 0.57c was distributed as only one in_cue.dll file, which should be copied to plugins folder manually (at least it's what i have).
Redn721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2008, 05:41   #147
rick2

hrm i hope it works.....
rick2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2008, 15:40   #148
eBayo

Hope it'll work.
eBayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2008, 09:35   #149
hong620

Please FIX that Only Support 'ANSI' Ploblem
hong620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2008, 20:17   #150
LowKick

Thanks! Now I can listen to .cue files in winamp
LowKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2008, 17:23   #151
Sinergie

Seems like Cue Player 0.57c doesn't work with the latest winamp, when you try to play the cue files after loading them in winamp, winamp crashes...

Howcome it takes so long to add native support for cue files, it's on the wish list for years now
Sinergie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2009, 07:06   #152
clubikimakuri

Anyone have it working with V5.541?

Would love to hear if anyone has. I can only seem to get it to display the track names, not play any of them. Do the cue files and the mp3 files have to share the exact same names and be in the same directories?

Yes
clubikimakuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2009, 14:43   #153
HeldImZelt

It does work here but its very inaccurate. Some entries are several seconds away from its intended position. The author site is still down. Looks like the project is dead.

So, this was the last working cue plugin? What are people using then? Foobar?
HeldImZelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2009, 20:31   #154
Stone Free

The enable Media library support option when active now crashes Winamp 5.55. I've tried clearing the media library using winamp but it still crashes.
Stone Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 04:37   #155
lantern

where can i download it?
lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 11:16   #156
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Quote:
Originally posted by lantern
where can i download it?
Via the link at the end of the first post in this thread :-)
Old 5th March 2009, 22:42   #157
admaust

Send a message via AIM to admaust
http://katadrew.com/files/CuePlayer057c.zip
admaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2009, 05:22   #158
lorgiot

Installer .exe of CUE Player 0.57c

http://in.solit.us/archives/download/163744

Mirror:

CUEPlayer_v057c.exe (157.04 KB)
lorgiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2009, 13:50   #159
formyka

There is a trouble with Cue_Player 0.57c and LAST.FM AudioScrobler. I listening FLAC/CUE files and when I closing WinAmp the AudioScrobler plugin will continue scrobling the music.

My configuration is:
WinAmp 2.95
Last.fm AudioScrobler Pligin 2.1.0.9 (gen_wa2_scrobbler.dll)
Cue_Player 0.57c Plugin (in_cue.dll)
formyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2009, 09:46   #160
X1900

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Egg
Via the link at the end of the first post in this thread :-)
oh...
X1900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion