Old 16th February 2014, 00:45   #1
Hourglass

Windows 8.1 - Enqueue Problems

Hello, I tried installing the 5.666 build 3516 of winamp seen here http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=373755 and have issues with getting the options to show up when I right click a music file. I've tried opening it with admin permissions and have checked Add 'Enqueue & Play' to Winamp's associated file types with not much luck. Any thoughts?
Hourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2014, 15:07   #2
DrO

make sure you've installed the newer JTFE build (is further down the thread you linked).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2014, 18:49   #3
bodger999

More enque problems

Similar problems here but possibly not identical:

I've recently got a new PC running Win 8.1. I downloaded Winamp 5.666 and transferred everything across OK. I've also installed the latest build (1216) of JTFE.

My problem is that I just can't WA to play FROM WITHIN ITSELF for my audio, ie, if I double click on an item, whether in a playlist, already enqued etc. it won't work - when I double-click on an item, eg in a playlist, the whole list transfers across to the enqued section but instead of highlighting that song and automatically playing it as it always did on my old PC, the 'highlight' travels rapidly through the list and plays nothing.

Interestingly, WA works fine with bookmarks - if I just select the bookmark and double-click it, it plays as it should with items appearing normally in the enqued section. Also though, if I go to the actual track file within Explorer and start it from there, Winamp opens, the track appears in the enque section, and WA plays it no problem!

I really don't understand it. Is one of my Preferences set wrong or is it something wider? I have reinstalled WA in case BTW.
bodger999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support