Old 9th April 2012, 01:53   #1
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
Skin review process problem

You may not or may now that there hasn't been a new skin since January 2012. I figured this is the best place to indicate that something isn't working. I submitted preslice 2 around a month or more ago and still awaiting it to be published. Is the publish / review system currently broken or being developed/ updated. If so no worries if not then maybe something fell through the cracks or something is not going to well. If you need some help doing reviews or etc let me know I'm willing to help out to get the queue of skins out. Whatever you need let me know!

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2012, 04:04   #2
shashikreddy
Alumni (Nullsoft Team)

We have a bug in Winamp.com site, its not showing the recently added skins.
Please check "Winamp Add-ons" in the Winamp Media Library section for all the latest skins. Meantime we are working on the fix, will try to push the fix as soon as possible.

Thanks for flagging this item.

- Shashi
shashikreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2012, 19:33   #3
shashanksolar

Exclamation User friendly layout

I think winamp player is the best player as it can play all types of file almost.The problem with winamp player is that it is not user friendly unlike Vlc player it is widely used just because it is user friendly .My 9 year old kid can use vlc player rather than using winamp player. So i think the designers have to work on the layout of the winamp player and make it user friendly.Although i like all the features of winamp player.
shashanksolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2012, 02:48   #4
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
VLC Is very specific for one type of solution really..whereas Winamp is a Media Player (i.e. anything that you can do with pretty much anything...). Though, I'm aware of VLC's other benefits and the UI for Winamp isn't controlled by Aol Nullsoft as much as it is the designer's (at least this remains true for the Modern Skins). That is the beauty of Winamp, it can be whatever you want it to be. That is the problem with other players - they are what they are regardless of what they can do.

1001skins |
That's not a skin, it's some god awful piece of skinner gunk. - Mr. Jones
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Site Design