Old 20th March 2009, 15:11   #601
osmosis
Major Dude

Awesome!

I'm sure at some point Steve Gedikian would come across it and it would bring tears to his hardened anti-AOL eyes.

Request: A little SmartView Query Language love.
osmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2009, 20:38   #602
Koogle

sign me up.. this is still The BEST skin to use for winshade mode..

my default :P

its one lacking thing in winshade mode is there isn't a visible timeline progress bar just undernead the song (artist - title) info... only thing you got is the little timeline grabber that moves position, unlike like the volume control which shows both grabber and a visual bar on level... for a dark skin like the top one that would look good with some slight changes, obviously in the lighter version and the way its currently designed it wouldn't fit. and of course I'd chuck out the [open], [PL], [ML] buttons.. or have them as optional, no need for them really in winshade mode when its an SUI skin though the playlist does open seperatly which is nice... just a shame you can't have the winshade part of the skin [Always on Top] and not have it do the same for the playlist frame, so the playlist is only visible when winamp is in focus....but its overal layout customization and placement of everything is top notch.

Just a shame its lacking all the other niceties in its main SUI these days could definitely do with some filling out with some of the cpro objects but keeping the same main player control layout where everything is all closely positioned and where the timeline fills the maximum width of the skin... unlike *cough* other skins

My signature was just too damn good to be seen here..

Last edited by Koogle; 21st March 2009 at 20:54.
Koogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins