Old 30th March 2011, 17:34   #1
leonblack

soundcard pronlems on windos 7

hi i am new here and i don't know exactly if this question has been asked before.
1) i have the latest winamp version
2)i have windows 7
3) i have a very good mic
4)i have the sountcast plugin
so... i am trying to broadcast from my pc to a server. i've made all the settings/configs and i am transmitting to my server. the problem... when on the plugin configuration i select source from winamp my radio transmitting what it plays, but i want to speak from my mic. so i choose sound card. it doesn't hears anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have try to play from a million of players but it doesn't hear anything. but when i push the mic they can hear me very well...i have try almost anything but nothing seems to work. ofource i have open the mixer and i thing that i have found the problem.copy the link to the picture below. it shows the winamp and the other players to have their own volume level adjuster. please help me i need it very much.
oh! my radio station is this http://leons.listen2myradio.com if i fix this prob then i will be in from 6:00-8:00
leon black
leonblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2011, 13:45   #2
thinktink
Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Did you get it working or are you still having problems? Is your soundcard's "Stereo Mix" or "What U Hear" mode selected? There are (as far as I know as of this post) some known issues with the Push To Talk feature on some Windows Vista/7 environments. You might need to seek an alternative solution if this is the case on your machine.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
mic problem, trouble, windows 7