Old 9th December 2006, 18:42   #1
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Is there anyone else I can talk to?

So yesterday, I go up to Target to figure out when our paydays are, since I had no clue, and orientation didn't give me any dates or whatever...Apparently last Friday was our payday, so I need to find someway to pick that up...They tell me to check with the service desk (In the team member lounge; Since someone there might have access to the safe) or to wait until next Friday and check up with them again...So I go into the lounge, but there's no one at the desk...There's another Target member there, and I ask her if she'd know anything, but she told me to talk to Scott, out Human Resources manager...He wasn't in yesterday, but he would be today (And I have to go to work today anyway, so yay I get to talk to Scott, but boo I have to work Saturday )...

Well, what's my problem then? I'm always having to fuckin' talk to Scott...Training schedule problems? Talk to Scott...No can do; Can never get a hold of him on the phone, and when I go in myself, he's doing orientation for new members or interviewing people (Finally got this straightened out with my trainer Kevin himself)...Check up on missed paychecks? Uh-uh...Talk to Scott, since he might know something, though I don't have a clue if anyone else has access to the safe...What next; Gotta take a shit, no TP in the restrooms, no one else but Scott can help me with TP replenishment?

Well, when I went on lunch break one time, and apparently no one in the backroom heard my announcement over the walkie-talkie, I was asked by someone behind the desk if I had let anyone know I was on lunch break...And then he asked me, "Did you let Scott know?"

Is there anyone else besides fucking Scott that I can fucking talk to?!

Goddamn, it's a fuckin' bureaucracy working at Target, and there's so much damn red tape blocking off what seems to be only single know-all head! Nothing against Scott, but I wanna TALK TO SOMEONE, DAMMIT! And Scott's not even THE manager, as there's someone of higher position, but I never see them...Scott's just around more often and involved with so many things that he's everywhere and nowhere at the same time...

arghjgsfkj

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2006, 19:42   #2
skryingbreath
Post initializing...

I had this same problem at K-mart. I found, the trick is, to go in, look for someone dressed in streetclothes that also has a company badge, and ask them. They're usually the higher-up managers and have access to many things, including what the Human Resources has.
skryingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2006, 20:17   #3
siebe83
Forum King

Heh, poor Scott.

If you're bored go here or, if the boredom is more serious, here.
siebe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2006, 09:39   #4
jheriko
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to jheriko
He is probably just the only poor sod there who has a work ethic...

-- Jheriko

'Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers'
jheriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2006, 21:46   #5
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Who? Scott?

Sure wish he knew what work ethic was...Nothing against most of the employees that have been hired lately, but there's been this one newbie that works in the backroom that just doesn't do shit...He'll take an hour to pull a 15-minute batch, and he's always doing stuff on his cell phone (Cell phones aren't allowed to be used on the job)...That kid needs to either be fired, or have his ass chewed out...

...but, ahh, that's for another thread...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2006, 08:04   #6
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to deeder7001 Send a message via Yahoo to deeder7001
Sounds kinda like Taco Bell with that one guy always checking his cell phone for some reason.

There is no sig.
deeder7001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2006, 09:40   #7
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
that would be the guy selling weed out of the taco bell, usually.

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2006, 22:15   #8
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to deeder7001 Send a message via Yahoo to deeder7001
I don't know if he sells it but I know he smokes it. He's a co-worker at Taco Bell.

There is no sig.
deeder7001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2006, 03:32   #9
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Bug the shit out of Scott's boss until he/she finds an additional person to help do Scott's duties. In the mean time, if there's no toilet paper, wipe your ass with Scott's boss's jacket or something that he/she leaves laying around.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist