Old 11th October 2001, 04:33   #1
dmyoung

Send a message via ICQ to dmyoung
Unhappy Would Someone Build A Simple Skin For Me?

I am building a site for a band that I am goodbuddies with and I wondered if someone would build a free WinAmp skin for me if I supplied pics of the band, their logo, etc? It will be part of a downloads section fo their website, which will include all of their songs from their latest alum that was just released in September, along with the WinAmp player. My hopes are that I can get as many people to download the player and skin as possible to drive the success of the band. It is a small local band from Kansas City, but we all hope that they really hit go somewhere.

I am partially done with the site, and it can be viewed at http://cyclamatic.markation.com. We are still trying to get all of the domain names problems fixed as their drummer bought it and can not access the e-mail address to make nameserver changes, etc.

All credit will be given to the creator of the skin and the site will be pushed on all of the major radio stations in KC starting in 2 weeks as the band will start getting radio time! This project is something that I thought of the other day and in no way have time to do, let along manage as I am a programmer by nature and not a graphic artist.

I am looking for a fairly simple design, possibly integrating a cool pic I have of the band! All other creative control will be given to the author.

Please write me back as soon as possible at david.young@markation.com. Thanks in advance for the work!
dmyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins