Old 11th October 2001, 13:39   #1
dougieha

Please help!!!!

I'm doing my first skin for WA3...and everything has been going fine. I finished the main window, and now I'm working on the Windowshade mode for the main window (I'm working off of the default skin, for now). For some reason, the background for the windowshade mode refuses to remain the correct size - when you open it in Photoshop, it looks fine...but when you look at it in WA3, it appears to be stretched...and for the life of me, I can't find where it might be getting stretched from...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dougieha

My skins: Sony MPFX3-WA5 (Just for WA 5.x!!) and Sony MPFX3.
dougieha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2001, 13:43   #2
Francis
French Admin

Re: Please help!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by dougieha
I'm doing my first skin for WA3...and everything has been going fine. I finished the main window, and now I'm working on the Windowshade mode for the main window (I'm working off of the default skin, for now). For some reason, the background for the windowshade mode refuses to remain the correct size - when you open it in Photoshop, it looks fine...but when you look at it in WA3, it appears to be stretched...and for the life of me, I can't find where it might be getting stretched from...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dougieha
That can happen if you edit one of the background images and make it a different size than previously, studio.xnf will get confused and wa3 will think it should resize the window to make it the same size as before. Try deleting studio.xnf.

Francis.

Bluemars - Music For The Space Traveller
Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2001, 13:46   #3
dougieha

That did it!

Thanks for the help!

Dougieha

My skins: Sony MPFX3-WA5 (Just for WA 5.x!!) and Sony MPFX3.
dougieha is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins