Old 25th February 2004, 00:41   #1
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

What...the...fuck

I swear to God, every time I leave this place alone for more than 24 hours, mad amounts of shit goes down that fucks up the whole place. Now I'm back to looking at the newspaper column version of the forums and Sawgs gone. This is bullshit.

Was he removed, was he "pressured", why the fuck doesn't someone just come out and tell us what happened instead of beating around the bush and pretending like we're all a bunch of assholes who don't care? Well, we do, and every time something like this happens, it never comes out what really fucking happened. It all becomes rumours and heresay and it takes someone with some fucking balls to tell us what happened, and even then it's probably bullshit.

I'm totally fucking tired of this shit. I'm sick of the dancing, the pretending, the drama, the morons who fuck it up for the rest of us. The people who are "so noble" that they go and fuck everybody else up.

So, what was it? Or do I have to go searching and interrogating like always, roaming around, looking for answers that are tucked under rugs and hid in closets?

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 00:45   #2
Sandman2012
<3 foobar2k
(Forum King)

He left of his own will. And we all knew it was coming. there's another thread about this already.
Sandman2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 00:47   #3
Smeggle
Just Strolling By
(Major Dude)

As Randman said If your not such a newbie you should be able to find out why...Hint CDDB may help

~

Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about
Smeggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 01:02   #4
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to randman Send a message via AIM to randman Send a message via Yahoo to randman
Just to clarify....

1. @ Fickle. Don't read Smeggle's post as me calling you a newbie. He's referring to another thread.

2. As Sandman already said, Sawg's decision to leave was his own. My impression is that he wanted to move on to less stressful endeavors. Like studying.

I see no stinking sig! Do you see a stinking sig?
randman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 01:11   #5
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

I researched, and found that he left of his own will. Okay. It still doesn't stop bothering me that someone or thing pushed him so far over the edge that would make him leave. It really sucks.

If someones wants to delete this thread or merge it or whatever I dont care, it just bothers me that people are such assholes. I mean, what the fuck.
Now everybody is supposed to react normally and like nothing happened, "move along, carry on" well fuck that. It's bullshit. Everytime something goes down it gets pushed under the rug. Like when others made thier exit, everything was stomped and smashed and it was all of a sudden "rm was never here. Who is rm? War is Peace. Ignorance is Strength. Freedom is Slavery." I just fucking hate it when shit goes down and people slide it under the rug.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 01:18   #6
Sandman2012
<3 foobar2k
(Forum King)

This hasn't been swept under the rug. There's been a very long discussion about it and I think the only thing leading to the small amount of disinformation is the fact that Sawg isn't here himself to explain, which is kinda the point.
Old 25th February 2004, 01:23   #7
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to randman Send a message via AIM to randman Send a message via Yahoo to randman
Fickle, I agree with you about rm. It's why I left the forums for a while and asked that my account be closed. This is different. While I will miss Sawg as much as anyone, he closed his own account. He chose to leave, he wasn't forced out. Nor do I think it was one single event that triggered his decision. It was a culmination of events.

Anyway, he will be around. At Pab's forum's (for one place) and eventually back here I'm sure.

I see no stinking sig! Do you see a stinking sig?
randman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 02:13   #8
Smeggle
Just Strolling By
(Major Dude)

Quote:
Originally posted by randman
Just to clarify....

1. @ Fickle. Don't read Smeggle's post as me calling you a newbie. He's referring to another thread.

2. As Sandman already said, Sawg's decision to leave was his own. My impression is that he wanted to move on to less stressful endeavors. Like studying.
my apoligies randman- I should have made that clear

~

Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about
Smeggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 03:00   #9
Reaper
Forum King

<@TheSawg> I was sick of it

ml_iPod - [Homepage] | [Forums] | [Wiki]
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 03:08   #10
Sandman2012
<3 foobar2k
(Forum King)

This is the same link I put in the other Sawg thread. It explains a lot, and I have Sawg's blessing to link it here (I would have done so sooner, but I wanted to hear from him before posting the link).

http://www.pabuk.com/munity/index.ph...ndpost&p=90043
Old 25th February 2004, 03:11   #11
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
I'm just ticked he took the wide laod style and the tstkab thread
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 14:36   #12
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

hmm...thinking about it, sawgbot.txt would have been quite a scare. Just imagine if the bot had wanted to go crazy....

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 16:28   #13
will
Nullsoft Newbie (Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by Fickle
Everytime something goes down it gets pushed under the rug. Like when others made thier exit, everything was stomped and smashed and it was all of a sudden "rm was never here. Who is rm? War is Peace. Ignorance is Strength. Freedom is Slavery." I just fucking hate it when shit goes down and people slide it under the rug.
There is a place where we talk about stuff like that. And that is called backstage.

If such discussions took place in the public domain, then we would just see loads of members *cough* drama queens stressing themselves about our decisions when they have no impact on them.

Deal with it.

DO NOT PM ME WITH TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS
will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2004, 20:16   #14
GqSkrub
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to GqSkrub
he was an admin? he could have at least created our "computing and technology" thread before he left...

No sig here folks.
GqSkrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions