Old 28th August 2012, 12:02   #1
Angrry

[How can i?]Disable title update

I use shoutcast transcoder for auto streaming when a realdj is not connected and if somebody listen the radio , it show's up the title name of the song.How can i disable the title update and put somethink else there such as 'Autodj (Radio Name)'?
Angrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2012, 12:23   #2
DrO

see http://wiki.winamp.com/wiki/SHOUTcas...tadata_Control though if you set 'streamtitle' for what you want then it will block DJ title updates. so you might be better off using the 'titleformat' option in the DNAS's configuration which allows the source title be included as part of the DNAS's title (as you're using the unsupported v1 DNAS) and then you'd just need to set 'streamtitle=AutoDJ' or something like that.

you'll have to mess around with the configuration to find what you want though live updating of the titles is generally not going to happen / work as expected and only that is going to happen at some point with future updates of sc_trans and the v2 DNAS (and only when it is not publically listed).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 04:53   #3
Angrry

I mess around , i found IT , YEES , IT's so cool to be like i want :X!!!!!:YEEEE
PATRTY NOW :lol: ).
to the others that search , i use:
in sc_trans.conf

displaymetadatapattern=Title as you want.

And in shoutcast server:

TitleFormat=Your Radio name

And the show up: Your Title (Radio Name)

wEE
THANKS SO MUCH
Angrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support