Old 27th November 2005, 20:41   #1
mrthchemp

www.streamwired.com

i was kinda bored last night so i thought id check out the latest pirates (yes i know im a hypocrite, but im a reformed pirate now - i have seen the error of my ways) - anyway i bunged them 5 quid via paypal and nearly 24 hours later i still cant login.

so if any of you want to flush your cash down the lav for the sake of simple curiosity, this is the place to go...

http://www.streamwired.com

have fun!
mrthchemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2005, 21:19   #2
sankt

These guys are Pioneers of Internet Television ?

I'd like to know how in the hell they came to that conclusion.

Scenic Television is your ambient window to the world - - Television.ScenicRadio.com
sankt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2005, 22:00   #3
ken52787
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to ken52787
Quote:
Originally posted by sankt
These guys are Pioneers of Internet Television ?

I'd like to know how in the hell they came to that conclusion.
They came to that conclusion when it sold more slots.

NSV downloads
An in-depth step by step guide for newbies, coming soon.
ken52787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2005, 23:48   #4
sns2015

Another interesting thing I noticed was that on the Shoutcast Listings their streams are ALWAYS full (10/10) and then if you go onto their actual website, it will tell you that they are really quite empty... at most maybe 6 listeners.
sns2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2005, 02:03   #5
mrthchemp

to be fair, i can now finally login.
mrthchemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2005, 14:00   #6
tjf123
Banned

those guys aint as good at doin a subscription service like ess.tv, ess.tv know what they are doing. myiBNet A.K.A StreamWired dont. so just dont buy a subscription with StreamWired because loads of people have had problems with them including me.
tjf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2005, 14:02   #7
tjf123
Banned

PS. i think StreamWired have BOTS, there streams are allways full. just count how many viewers are watchin all the stations and then look at the side of the media libary where it says how many people are viewing streams and then you have your answer to the question are StreamWired.com scaming us.
tjf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2005, 10:47   #8
NYIM

Hi all, having stumbled upon this thread i felt it only fair to point out a couple of facts.
Streamwired.com is a new site to replace myibnet.
The new site is still in the process of being completed and therefore there have been some signup issues with 1 or 2 new accounts, however, any users asking for support in the forums or irc channels were and always are given the best support possible and if your own account cannot be fixed there and then you would have been manually added to a tempory account giving you the access you paid for until your own account is functional.
There are 2 servers, 1 for public streams and 1 for private subscribers. The public ones being free fill up very fast, as do most other internet tv services hence you often seeing 10/10 slots, we do not use bots... why pay for a server specifically for use as a public stream server, only to fill it with bots, it makes no sence and we dont do it!! :P
With regards to "loads of people have had problems including me" yes some people have had a few problems but again, those that sought help within the myibnet forums or irc channels would of found the support they needed to get them up and running. We take pride in our level of member support and get 99% of users with issues sorted very quickly, I am guessing that tjf123 or (Tom Flannigan) as he calls himself got the hump when we banned him as i believe did ess and now yourselves :P
anywyas, i hope this comes accross as it is meant, as an explination and a reply to the previous comments and not as advertising which it is not. Anyone with any further questions and comments is more than welcome to ask
All the best,
NYIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2005, 21:02   #9
Jeeper One
Major Dude

Hi everyone:

Just a minor clarification (At least I think) -

Simply because the word banned exists under the username doesn't neccessarily mean they user is *actually* banned.

Though of course, I stand corrected if this is not true.

Pat Cook
Englewood, CO
Jeeper One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2005, 11:06   #10
CraigF
Passionately Apathetic
Administrator

As of right now, everyone with banned under the name is just that.

CraigF is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast TV / Nullsoft Video