Old 7th July 2015, 17:50   #1
RTRShow

Streaming Software Question

Hi,
I have a question. Please forgive my lack of technical terms.

Myself and other hosts are trying to form a network. Most of us produce our own shows. We plan to use shoutcast as our main output to the WWW which will play on our web sight.

Because all the hosts are in multiple areas of the country we want to find a type of software that can pull from multiple servers on our main production computer which will use shoutcast to put shows out online.

Example. 10 Hosts file for a free listen 2 my radio server account. These accounts are free and only allow 10 listeners. They use shoutcast to broadcast content to that server from their computer.

The network computer, would need software or an auto DJ to pull the stream from that server the host is broadcasting on, capture that stream and then on the network computer it would broadcast over our paid server that has the bandwidth to accommodate our listening audience. of course the streams gathered from our hosts would be placed into one stream going to the server that we pay for and put into a live streaming player on our web sight.

Any suggestions?
RTRShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions