Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions

Old 20th January 2011, 00:15   #1
nolish

Unable to fetch lyrics on MetroLyrics while playin SHOUTcast

Hello I'm from Mexico..I wonder if there somethin way to fetch lyrics on MetroLyrics while I'm playing Winamp SHOUTcast...if not, it would be great deployin this feature into Winamp Player...
Regards
nolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2011, 21:02   #2
don_metrolyrics

Hi nolish,

I'm one of the developers at MetroLyrics, and I heard about the problems you were having. Was it happening on all streams for Shoutcast, or just some? Depending on the tracks and artists, MetroLyrics should be able to match it for Shoutcast streams, but we will definitely work to see if we can improve the service.

Thanks!
don_metrolyrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2012, 12:30   #3
italianoleone

I've been having this problem for a long time. It happens with every radio station I try. I always have the latest Winamp version. Please help. Thanks.
italianoleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2012, 14:48   #4
italianoleone

Nobody has problems with MetroLyrics plugin and Shoutcast radio? It says "unfortunately, we do not have - in the database". It says "-" for every song but if you go on the metrolyrics webiste in your favorite browser, lyrics are there. It is annoying. Is there a section for MetroLyrics in this forum where I could get some help from developers? Thanks.
Old 3rd February 2012, 14:58   #5
italianoleone

Nobody has problems with MetroLyrics plugin and Shoutcast radio? It says "unfortunately, we do not have - in the database". It says "-" for every song but if you go on the metrolyrics webiste in your favorite browser, lyrics are there. It is annoying. Is there a section for MetroLyrics in this forum where I could get some help from developers? Thanks.
Old 3rd February 2012, 15:01   #6
DrO

you really need to contact / get someone from metrolyrics to respond to you as this is not a SHOUTcast / Winamp issue since it's down to what is going on in a 3rd party product / plug-in. i don't think this thread even belongs in here (but then it doesn't really fit anyway on this forum).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2012, 11:58   #7
italianoleone

Thanks for replying.
Is there any other free alternative for displaying lyrics within Winamp?
Old 4th February 2012, 15:51   #8
DrO

you can either look at the 3rd party plug-ins offered on the main site or just do a search for it (is all i'd be doing anyway). the only one i otherwise know off is lyricsplugin but i've seen posts from people saying it's not working now and the site is no longer providing any information that i can see.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions