Old 30th July 2017, 00:49   #41
`Pk

SonicRadio.Rocks

www.sonicradio.rocks.
We have a great team in place and would love you to join us. Established since 2005.
I build and host the site and servers, also fully licensed so your covered.
Full interaction with chat, requests and just a lot of fun.
Our main times are US evenings and would love some UK input to the site.
Time slots are up to you or just come on when you feel like it, no pressure.
My DJ panel is different to others just start your encoder and your live.
Look forward to hearing from all-rounder DJ's. 60's to current day.
Radio bots introduce DJ's and songs all for your convenience. Request songs in the chat rooms and chat with Dj's, very interactive for your listening pleasure
Email requests@sonicradio.rocks
`Pk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2017, 07:23   #42
jordandavidson

A web player is a unit that certified you to see gratified developed by agreement diversion engine. British Essay Writing Services This is not dangerous and creators work by the worth of it in an actually safe sandbox.
jordandavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2017, 15:34   #43
aubs89

urban8

were looking for djs to join our station, if you are interested please
email urbanradiostaff@gmail.com
aubs89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 11:02   #44
InnervisionFM

We are a new station in Denver looking for faith base announcers that want to rock and hip/hop the God way! we are 24-7 days a week and looking for weekend, then week day and night DJ's. For now we are volunteer based, but if you have around 100 listeners per show, or 2000 per month or more, we can work out a pay skell.
InnervisionFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2017, 11:58   #45
InnervisionFM

Christian station looking for you!

We are also looking for bloggers that know something about the Christian rock and hip/hop live style. We will list you on our site and have you do a guest recording on our station where we will put it in rotation. innervision3@msn.com
InnervisionFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 13:52   #46
clmiami

NEW AGE Station looking for DJ

Fall 2017

One of my stations needs a DJ familiar with Ambient / New Age / Meditation.

__ Revenue share. (You get the lion's share, and if you're good we all make money)

__ Create 2 - 3 days of programming of New Age Ambient Meditation / Calm music, and also include audio from our previous live shows. This will run on auto pilot unless you want to be live.

__ Also we run a live show (non music interviews) twice maybe 3 times a week, so you'd need to be on hand to stop the music, do a small intro about going to our live broadcast and patch in our YouTube broadcast.

Please contact c l m i a m i @ g m a i l . c o m .
clmiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2017, 17:18   #47
DJ The Force

House, Gospel, R&B and Hip Hop DJ

I am currently seeking DJs to fill slots on my station and I am looking to fill as follows

Sunday: A DJ to play Gospel, sets from 2 to 3 hours, that can play a variety of gospel music, top 40 or pre-defined play list.

Monday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM GMT

Tuesday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM GMT

Wednesday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT

Thursday: A DJ can play house sets. Time Slots available 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT

Friday: A DJ the can play the 4 genres listed above base on instruction from Station manager. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM GMT

Saturday: DJ can play R&B and Hip Hop. Time slots available 5:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT

musicsessions313@gmail.com
DJ The Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 16:49   #48
fabian87

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Purz View Post
I'M DOWN, ANY STATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

DJPURZ@aol.com
What type of music you play and do you want exposure or a paid job?
fabian87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 17:00   #49
fabian87

New internet radio station looking for DJS, and Talkshow Host

New online radio station Blitz Radio 2000 Station is seeking anyone with DJ Skills, a pleasant engaging voice and knowledgeable in sports, relationship,politics,current affairs etc.,that has a stable high speed internet connection and looking for exposure to Thousands of listeners per month to fill slots for live or prerecorded program (thats for Talkshow) all days of the week. You have the flexibility to choose your time slot. We broadcast out of Jamaica 24/7 online each day. Our Station genre is Dancehall, Reggae and Talk.

Find us anywhere online and on mobile.

Interested send me an email at lbcnewscorp@gmail.com
Old 24th February 2018, 03:34   #50
djrambo

Iconic Radio UK

Are you a Presenter or a DJ. and Got what it takes to hit the online radio once again (or willing to experience it?)

Iconic Radio UK is looking for presenters. We style our genres from the decades to the good charts. so if anything we like a variety.

@www.iconicradio.uk

So if you are interested. Contact rambo@iconicradio.uk or fill out our application form www.iconicradio.uk/apply

Thanks
djrambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2018, 19:18   #51
Aidy

They is also ukbassradio.com which is has been going a long time and has quite a few slots.
Aidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2018, 19:31   #52
aubs89

stations looking for djs

were currently looking for djs for our station
we play unsigned artists and bands.

rock, pop, country and many many more.

interested? email urbanradiostaff@gmail.com
aubs89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2018, 17:57   #53
anita1002

HAB radio is looking for presenters / dj's

HAB stands for haveablastradio located in NY is looking for presenters / dj's for 2 hour time slots

We do all types of music except rap and hip hop and we are a clean station

Join us in the chatroom to see if u like what u hear and see and find the contact option on top of the chatroom

anita
DJ Dutchy
anita1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2018, 23:30   #54
diamond radio 19

The 80s are back and we are looking for Volunteers

We are looking for people who would like to present on our station, if you would like to, or know someone that would drop us a line at diamondradio192@gmail.com. we are automated and use voice tracked links you would need to be able to record your own links in decent quality, then we will do the rest. Cheers from diamond radio 192 the home of the 80s.

If you want to have a listen https://tunein.com/radio/Diamond-Radio-192-s212222/[URL="https://tunein.com/radio/Diamond-Radio-192-s212222/
diamond radio 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2018, 04:58   #55
fabian87

Internet Radio station looking volunteer DJ

Blitz Radio 2000 an Online radio station specializing in Reggae and Dancehall music is seeking volunteer DJs to fill any time slot of their choosing. Over 200 countries listener base and thousands of active listeners per month.

If interested email at lbcnewscorp@gmail.com
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions

Tags
christian hip/hop, christian rock