Old 27th July 2013, 23:13   #1
goodguy6

Auto Video Fullscreen v1.2 Plugin Needed

I need this plugin so I can automatically play videos full-screen on Display2. DrO no longer offers it. Can anyone help get me a copy or email me one? Thanks.
goodguy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2013, 01:11   #2
DrO

the plug-in is buggy and should not be used - it never got updated when I did most of the in 2010 so is definitely not recommended to be used.

also your asking for a version that was outdated in 2005 and as the author of the plug-in I strongly suggest if anyone did have a copy of it to not provide it since it is just a crap and nasty plug-in with it trying to fudge functionality that should be natively done and will hopefully be added natively at some point in the next 6 months.

so I expect to be cursed for this but I don't care as the plug-in was provided as-is and on my terms - which is why no one should be actioning this request.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2013, 06:58   #3
goodguy6

Thanks for your comments DrO - saved me a lot of trouble! I'm simply trying to get Winamp to default to displaying a video full-screen on the secondary monitor when it comes up in the playlist, and to display the Alt-V Video Window only while the video is playing. I'm using Winamp 5.65 on a Lenovo Ideapad N585 running Windows 8.

I got the video window to do this by modifying the Winamp.ini file with: video_auto_fs=1
But it's not full screen! Any thoughts on how I might do what I want to accomplish?
goodguy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2013, 22:16   #4
DrO

there is a reason why that option was never made into a proper config option on the video preferences page - it is incomplete / buggy just like the plug-in was.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2013, 00:49   #5
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

The ini setting also fails, if the video windows is attached in Winamp Modern skin. As DrO said, there are reasons, why the option is hidden.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support