Old 30th July 2010, 08:51   #1
bucsfan1041

help for a new broadcaster..

Hey, I'm a DJ looking into live broadcasting, I need some tips on how to get started. I have read some tuts and threads but i still need further support. First off, i have virtual dj, winamp, and shoutcast DNAS *downloaded*. Now this may seem like a noob thing to ask but i am a noob so, when i downloaded the new 2.0 DNAS, i got a zip file, so i extracted it into a folder, and ran the .exe in the win32 folder (cause i'm using windows 7) nothing happens. there were 2 exe's in the folder and when i ran them, nothing happened. Any help?
bucsfan1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 13:11   #2
djger

help need aswell

hi all will story is the last Tech guy pack up and left leveling me in the ***** (bad word )..
and now have two stream the station , We did have 50 people and more some times with old streaming comapny and there asking for two much money for this ,now looking two get much listener for free . so i am investagateing easyest and cheapest way doing it , now not tech head here but god i am i going two have to learn ... have used off ddsl line here , have computer with edcast . any help would good .
Djger
djger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2010, 13:18   #3
Jkey
Forum King

To be clear
Currently the new sc_serv v2 beta has no interface (the bit that shows up on your screen)
As a result you have to run it from the command line (cmd.exe).

This will be fixed in future versions most probably.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.
Jkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support