Old 23rd February 2008, 20:04   #161
OryNider

Send a message via MSN to OryNider Send a message via Yahoo to OryNider Send a message via Skype™ to OryNider
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Frog
I reliyed on OryNider's embedded player he made in previous versions.
I will try to merge it with my version and with the Mx-Publisher module version. Should work fine if users install aacPlus plugin.
OryNider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2008, 00:01   #162
OryNider

Send a message via MSN to OryNider Send a message via Yahoo to OryNider Send a message via Skype™ to OryNider
Done.

To listen aacPlus streams in wmp mode you need setup_AAC_aacPlus_plugin_1_0_36.exe wich can be downloaded from orban.com

Both standallone and Mx-Publisher CMS versions 1.0.8 have the backported style option included in version 1.1.

The radio class was not used couse it's not compatible with all blocks from the mx version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mx_shotcast_v1.08.zip (168.8 KB, 559 views)
Old 24th February 2008, 00:03   #163
OryNider

And here is the standallone "Classic" version with last fixes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v1.08.zip (121.8 KB, 570 views)
Old 24th February 2008, 04:17   #164
OryNider

I made a screenshot in wich can be seen that last version is working fine even if you don't enter a corect shotcast server admin password:

Old 24th February 2008, 21:38   #165
Little Frog

Made a new Version that auto detect the listners media player and with a better AAC player for IE.

it's located here

New for version 2.0:

This new Version is almost completly renewed. The player detect the best player for the user or he/she can select which one to use. Added QuickTime and Winamp ActiveX as selectable embed players. Supports AAC streams with a AAC plugin for WMP or usage of AOL's Winamp ActiveX embed player. New design on the skin with easier skinnable interface (Photoshop files included).
Little Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2008, 23:29   #166
mauliksp

Quick time addition

Hello
i am trying in embed radio player on my site and i was wondering if there was a way to also include a choice for quicktime plugin and if yes how and what would the code be.

Oo and ya this player is awsome.

Thanks
mauliksp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2008, 16:41   #167
Little Frog

Version 2.0

RE Mauliksp:
Ive added quicktime on version 2.0 its located on another thread since this thread is quite full, its located here: Web-based radio player v2.0
But I'll upload it here awell if anyone misses it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v2.0.zip (97.9 KB, 551 views)
Old 5th March 2008, 06:06   #168
OryNider

This new 2.0 version is working based on the assume that socket function is turned on. You relayed on this assume allredy in version 1.1.

I'm upgrading my mx_shotcast module version so that will use your class too but will continue to work for users with socked function disabled, I need the old method for other blocks like the front block were a user can see who is listening from that site beafore he click on listen link.

In case that socket functions are disabled or the server version does not have a index.html file, important vars like $mimetype will be defined from AdminCP -> config database table. I have some users who are using this module with IceCast servers and if I only use your class will never work for them, and I whan't to contiue support them.

What is that ini_set() in your class? It's to hard to define two vars $errno and $errstr? You should not use them anyway couse they are optional and only for debuging wich you try so hard to turn off in this class. Plus you should add "@" before socket functions @fsockopen(), @fputs and @fclose() this will supress any other posible error messages and you can output an nice error in other place.
Old 5th March 2008, 20:26   #169
Little Frog

You're right, the class got flaws, main reason I wrote it was becouse Ive never worked with classes and objects in php before. And while I was trying it out I thought to implement it to this radioplayer.

I dont get how this differ from the previous method in gather data, on the matter of assuming socket functions. If they're not on you wont get the information from the server, It should still be able to play, just like the previous versions.
Old 6th March 2008, 01:37   #170
OryNider

Quote:
I dont get how this differ from the previous method in gather data, on the matter of assuming socket functions. If they're not on you wont get the information from the server, It should still be able to play, just like the previous versions.
No, will not play for many reasons, like for example if your server is outputing icy audio/aacp streams but you take the mimetype from the server index.html file. So, if socket functions are disabled or users have the http server option disabled or in conflict with other server programs or for any other reason index.html is not richable this var will not be defined and your player will asume that is normal audio/mpeg stream or will not even try to work.

I know this for sure couse I tryed your script with no modification @ dreamhost server and it's not working.

In examples that you may studied $errno and $errstr vars were not defined couse they are called by reference with &$errno and &$errstr and since this is not supported anymore you droped "&" before the var, but this means that you will have to define this two vars wich are optional and you don't need them.

BTW, I will post on the other topic version 2.0 of mx_shotcast module that is allready using the new player

edit: I think we can ask this topic to be locked or?
Old 8th March 2008, 10:06   #171
Little Frog

Never though of the mime-type issue there. Anyway, I dont think the class even works properly while the player isnt located on the same server as the radio server.

Yea, we could lock this thread now, how can I do that?
Old 15th March 2008, 14:10   #172
OryNider

We ask an admin or moderator to lock this treand now. All releated discoussins will be continued here.
Old 17th March 2008, 14:21   #173
sputnik radio
Major Dude

1. I tried this and it says its running the equalizer graphic moves up and down but it has no song loaded in it and there is no sound.

2. This is a pop up and not embedded

3. Is there ANYWAY whatsoever I can embedd a player on my site that auto starts the music and works with anyone regardless of what media players they have installed on their computer?

Are yall all keeping it a big secret or is there just nothing out there at all?
sputnik radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2008, 01:25   #174
OryNider

The player is embeded in a frame or iframe and not all players have such feature...

I personalized a version that will use a flash player in wich the player is hidded in the play button and uses a custom file included in mx_music that will yeat the website band to re-brotcast the stream. This required fsockopen() to be enabled and you could change the radio title etc and open the php file in real winamp if you whanned...

Please go to the other thred to discouss abot this player.
Old 10th May 2008, 08:24   #175
haesch3n

Hi,

i was searching for somthing like this and this works fine but is it possible to add a volume adjust function?

so on..thanks for that..
haesch3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 00:04   #176
ribo

player

how can i put this player in a flash site?
will be work? how can i put the ip and port?
thanks
ribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 07:08   #177
OryNider

web-based radioplayer v3.02

Hi,

To get support please upgrade to the last version wich now is 3.02.

I attach the zip couse I see this thread never dies :P

To answer to your question, this web-based radioplayer can be insered in any website including flash if you have a recent version of php5 enabled. May work even with php4 but is untested.

I'm sure there is a action script example that will popup, on click, a predefined window. If you figure this, you only need to edit the config.php file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip radioplayer_v3.02.zip (153.0 KB, 685 views)
Old 4th September 2008, 20:32   #178
massivegroove

I need some Help

Here is my website.
Click on MG PLAYER on Right ( You will see your player) the problem is why I'm not getting the song info and bitrate.?

Cheers
massivegroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions