Old 14th January 2002, 09:48   #41
Montana
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Montana Send a message via AIM to Montana Send a message via Yahoo to Montana
solamon i forgot you in the contest,
i'm sorry about that but i still like your preset.
you would have got a 3 / 5 for your preset

i don't wanna start a flamewar, even though you guys (jay and solamon) wanna do it, i don't care abot the contest anymore coz it's over. and oh yeah,

jay>> you were a special case, because you did such a nice remix, i kept you in the contest even though you removed the comment, and you would have won but you removed the comment so...

batman
Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2002, 10:13   #42
solamon

Send a message via AIM to solamon
It's alright then. I understand that everyone makes mistakes and I don't want to start a flame war either. I appreciate your honesty. We both share a common interest in AVS and there is no reason we have to fight or argue. Thanks bro.
solamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2002, 11:09   #43
JaY FaTBoY

Send a message via ICQ to JaY FaTBoY
Hehehey

I Do NOT want to start a war. No way,Montana. Ask whover artist you want that i have never tried to insult anybody's work no matter it is good or crap according to my taste. I never try to change anybody's stile or tell him what to do. I only give advice on how i THINK (yes,enough smart talk, people we re talking serious now) and NEVER critize without a point.I said all this just to show you and everybody else on this forum (to which i am new) that my intentions are good and wanna help any newbies in AVS (practically that was the idea of AVSociety). We all should be treated fairly and like one. There should be no difference between newbie and stoneage avsrs,between good and not so good (everyone likes what he has created best-he has put his own ideas and mood in his presets).
BTW i am very glad you liked the preset i made -it's just that the inspiration caught me and hit me with that dinamic movement i have been thinking of lately and couldn't stop myself with changing it Anyways i am glad it all sorted out and i hope noone will go out angry of that little collision of hmmm whatever we had here.
Cyall.And don't stop AVSing
Old 14th January 2002, 19:52   #44
solamon

Send a message via AIM to solamon
Right on JaY. I think that about sums it all up. I have absolutly no animosity towards Montana and I can only hope that he has none towards me.
solamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2002, 19:54   #45
Doggy Dog
Canis Sapiens
(Reviewer)

Send a message via ICQ to Doggy Dog
Re: Hehehey

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY FaTBoY
I only give advice on how i THINK (yes,enough smart talk, people we re talking serious now) and NEVER critize without a point.I said all this just to show you and everybody else on this forum (to which i am new) that my intentions are good and wanna help any newbies in AVS (practically that was the idea of AVSociety). We all should be treated fairly and like one. There should be no difference between newbie and stoneage avsrs,between good and not so good (everyone likes what he has created best-he has put his own ideas and mood in his presets).
I completely agree....
Doggy Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2002, 15:59   #46
Montana
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Montana Send a message via AIM to Montana Send a message via Yahoo to Montana
jay>> can i borrow the dynamic movement from your competition entry for a preset of mine, i will give you a shout-out on the comment.
so can i borrow it

batman
Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > AVS