Old 21st October 2007, 18:57   #1
igorath

XM Radio gone again

Anyone know what would cause it to suddenly not appear in the Media Library? It was working 2 days ago and when I tried today its shows 'Select Genre' then turns into a blank white page.

Nothing was installed/uninstalled that I know of. I ran spybot but it found nothing.

Any clues?
igorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2007, 19:41   #2
igorath

I renamed my host file and tried winamp again. Connected no problem.

Anyone know the ips associated with xm radio and online services (also not working)?
Old 22nd October 2007, 00:43   #3
igorath

ad.doubleclick.net seems to be the problem. I've run into this before where if it was resolved to 127.0.0.1 (by anti-spy/malware host file) then the content would not be played.

Anyone able to confirm this and if so whos doing it, winamp or aohell? I've run into doubleclick on winamp.com already (another thread) and it hijacked my browser to an ad site then back to where I wanted to go. If what I believe is true and doubleclick is preventing the content being delivered unless you let them spy on you then they are getting even more agressive in their attempts to get your info.
Old 30th November 2007, 17:23   #4
albatroz

My impression is that it depends on the version of Winamp you are using. I am using version 5.35, and it includes XM Radio.
albatroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support