Old 1st May 2005, 13:00   #1
Parat

Lyrix Plugin

Hello,

I've been using the french lyrics plugin "Lyrix" quite some time, and it worked very well. Unfortunately, their server is down, the plugin is no longer available, and even their forum is no longer reachable. It happened to be hosted at http://forum.lesparoles.net/index.php?act=idx, but the link is not longer useful.

Well, I know that they're other lyrics plugins out there, but I would like to know if there is a possibility to keep all the lyrics I stored locally in the MP3 ID tags via the "Lyrix" plugin.

I guess that most lyrics plugins use their own way to store the lyrics, and that they're probably not compatible to each other. Maybe there's a way to extract the data or maybe ther's even a plugin using the same storage method?

It would be a shame to lose all the lyrics I've collected and edited so far.
Parat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2005, 13:22   #2
Rocker
Hiding in plain sight (mod)

http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=96235
Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2005, 18:16   #3
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
The version published at Winamp.com is old - v0.22 and relies on the old Winamp 2.x Minibrowser.
You can obtain the version updated for Winamp 5.x (v1.100) here...
nunzioweb.com/misc/winamp/plugins/LyrixV1.100.exe

However, if you are willing to forget about the concept of a "plugin", then you can use what I use... a great lyrics program that will work with any version of Winamp > EvilLyrics

*Note: besides working with any version of Winamp, it also works with the other now unsupported Nullsoft product - Winamp3

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Nunzio390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion