Old 11th March 2012, 05:44   #1
Sp3_Pablo

Problemas con el Shoutcast "Se Congela"

Que tal a todo en la comunidad de WINAMP - ShoutCast bueno mi problema es el siguiente:

Al transmitir musica a mi sitio web todo va bien, pero al querer intercarbiar el winamp al microfono para que pueda hablar el programa se congela... supongo que es por mi version de 64 bits Windows 7, mas no se realmente por que pasa, he tratado de todo, he reinstalado todo, y nada se sigue congelando a media transmision de radio, Quisiera que me orienten ante este problema que la verdad fastidia...

Dato Extra: todo esto pasa en el DSP cuando en la pestana "ENTRADA" cambio a microfono, iniciando cambia bien y todo pero a la segunda vez que pause el winamp para que yo pueda hablar en ese instante se congela , que puedo hacer !

de Antemano Saludos y Gracias.
Sp3_Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012, 22:51   #2
DrO

it's a known bug with the current build of the Source DSP (have had to use google translate to work out what you were asking).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012, 22:58   #3
fc*uk

Mi español no es el mejor. Mis disculpas.

Creo que este es un problema con Windows 7 y el DSP SHOUTCast. No sé si este problema se ha solucionado. Voy a tratar de obtener una respuesta a esto para usted.

DrO: I've not used Windows in a very long time. Has the push-to-talk functionality of the SHOUTcast dsp been fixed with respect to it actually working? The user is complaining that every time they try to use this function under 64-bit Windows 7 it causes everything to crash. It appears to be only the ptt functionality that causes the crash. From the sounds of it, the user needs to update to SC2, but can you confirm this? If you let me know, reply in spanish to the user.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012, 23:00   #4
fc*uk

Gah! You beat me to it!

Sp3_Pablo: El problema que tiene es un problema conocido en la versión actual de la DSP de SHOUTcast.
Old 11th March 2012, 23:02   #5
DrO

[edit]
hadn't seen the second post when i made this one
[/edit]

the PTT feature isn't the direct cause of the crash.

from what i interpreted from the translation, the crash is happening when toggling to soundcard mode and that is known to crash on some people's systems when using any of 2.2.x builds of the Source DSP.

so it's not to do with the SHOUTcast version being used, is just down to the Source DSP itself. i did revert the change which caused it (which came in the 2.1.x builds from what i remember), but after this weekend trying to update the Source DSP, i'm even further away from getting a new version out any time soon with the hopeful crash fix in it.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2012, 23:06   #6
fc*uk

good to know. If the user has any additional questions, will try to relay the above to them.

As always, thanks for the help

edit: you could be correct about the sound card mode; it's really hard to tell. That's not going to translate well.

The problem is "intercarbiar". I think that is a typo and supposed to be "intercambier", which translates as to interchange. Now, exactly that the user means by that.... As you know the bugs, I would just assume you are correct.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
shoutcast se congela