Old 11th August 2012, 14:15   #1
Album art trouble and questions

OK like most I want album art to appear in the window when winamp is playing.

Using the provided album-art-getter thing (name escapes me atm) I can get album art it can find.

But it is unable to find album art for some pretty big ones which I find very odd - Like Metallica S&M, Depeche Mode Greatest Hits, Prodigy Music For the Jilted Generation and several U2 just to name a few I've found already.

Can I manually enter the album art for the album in the media library somehow - or as a last resort manually enter album art individually for each song on the album.

Or is this so locked down in winamp that if it ain't on the provided porgram for it I'm SOL.

Also, does album art sync over to a smartphone along with the music when syncing (to a Galaxy S3 with both Winamp apps bought for it)

Albums are made from CD's I own myself, and stored in individual folders so even if album art needs to be a seperate file it can work.
Daedalus_mbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2012, 16:11   #2
Forum King
Because of the expiration of a contract you have to add album art manually. See the following threads.

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2012, 16:43   #3

that works swimmingly as far as main winamp art goes.

Any word on syncing to phone? - the app for it has some very crappy results for some albums and I'm not sure on if I can somehow get the album art to sync over along with the music.
Daedalus_mbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

album art, galaxy s3, sync