Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th June 2011, 18:56   #1
christine123

Playlist 'sort by title' problems

Hi, this is my first time posting. I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem that I haven't encountered before.

I want my songs in alphabetical order by the title of the song. What I usually do is go into preferences -> Title, and change the ATF to simply %title%. Then I put all my songs into a playlist and hit 'sort by title'.

This used to work just fine and would give me a list of completely alphabetized songs, but it seems now that the playlist is sorted up to about half of it, and when it gets down to say, the letter 'p', it will all of a sudden become random again. What makes it even more confusing is when I keep hitting, 'sort by title' the playlist keeps changing, but there's always a chunk of completely unsorted songs somewhere in the playlist. I even tried completely uninstalling Winamp and installing it again, and I changed the playlist name to something completely different in case it wasn't overwriting the file correctly... or something. I just can't figure out why it will selectively alphabetize songs, but not the whole playlist.

Any tips? Thanks in advance.
christine123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support