Provide the Following Information with every Report,
and with every CONFIRMATION of someone else's report:

-Winamp 5.21 (5.2.1.497) - clean install
-System specs (mobo, cpu, ram)
-Windows OS, including Service Packs
-Video Card, Video Card Drivers version
-Sound Card, Sound Card Drivers version
-DirectX version (start > run > dxdiag)
-Detailed step-by-step method of reproduction (eg. numbered list)

Plus confirmation that the bug exists with NO 3rd-party plugins installed,
and whether the bug occurs with the default modern and/or classic skin
(3rd-party plugins & skins are NOT supported here).

If applicable, send us Error Logs and/or FULL Error Messages.

The more information you provide US, the faster we can or will help you.
eg. the format/extension of the filetypes you are loading/playing;
a link to a zipped sample of a particular problem file, etc.
an attached HJT log to show concurrently running processes and startup items, etc.

Also, be sure to read other stickys first, especially:
Known Winamp 5 Bugs
Fixed Winamp 5 Bugs
How to write a useful bug report

*All versions of Winamp 5.21 not downloaded from the Nullsoft server are not supported

Do NOT post requests for Technical Support in the Bug Reports forum.

This thread is not a discussion thread. Post the reproducable bug and that is it!

Incomplete reports/useless posts will be deleted (you have been warned)

v2.18

Maintained by DJ Egg
Old 21st February 2006, 19:19   #2
Lincoln6Echo

collapsed playlist font bug in 5.2

See the attached image as an example.
The classic and Aqua_X skins are shown.

In 5.13, the Aqua_X font looks smaller than the Classic, so I'm assuming the skin has the ability to control the collapsed playlist font.

In 5.2, Classic and Aqua_X have the same font, and the size seems to be the default (larger) size used in other panels.

Based on this, I'm assuming 5.2 is ignoring the skins font settings for the collapsed playlist. This should be fixed as it creates obvious visual blemishes.

If you scrutinize the Classic skin, you'll notice the time bleeds into the grey panel... it's just harder to see since it's black on grey.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
This is a feature change, not a bug, and was required to support international characters. To return to the old bitmapped font, checkmark "use skinned font..." in Prefs > Skins > Classic Skins
Attached Images
File Type: png font-change.png (93.3 KB, 1049 views)
Old 21st February 2006, 20:06   #3
CraigF
Passionately Apathetic
Administrator

it was changed for better internationalisation support. the winshade was just a little too small to support chinese characters.

Old 22nd February 2006, 01:11   #4
geleman

nesting m3u bug

The file name is A.m3u and its content includes "A.m3u". When Winamp loads it, Winamp will crash.
Old 23rd February 2006, 17:34   #5
psyk

Quote:
Originally posted by CraigF
it was changed for better internationalisation support. the winshade was just a little too small to support chinese characters.
So it's going to stay that way? The collapsed-playlist font is so big it's breaking out of its own skin window. Could you create an option to support the internationalisation instead?

Oops, sorry, didn't notice the Edit at the end of the post.
Old 24th February 2006, 03:32   #6
nathanhuth

What about the icon cut-off for "Now Playing", "Bookmarks", "Local Media", "Playlists", "Rip and Burn", "Online Serivces", etc?

http://*******.com/l7vcp

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Alas, we can't reproduce that.
Old 24th February 2006, 04:30   #7
denilson3

Send a message via AIM to denilson3 Send a message via Yahoo to denilson3
I am no longer able to skip forward/back through video in full screen mode using arrow keys. It is now necessary to exit full screen mode and click on main or playlist window to scan with arrows.
Old 24th February 2006, 09:18   #8
halkyon

I found some weird problem with Winamp 5.2, previous versions didn't seem to have this problem, or maybe I'm just retarded and haven't set some option. Maybe. But anyway, this is the problem I get:

I turn on 'when loading multiple files, sort files by name'. Seems all good after adding an album (add by directory), but after I add another album this weird problem happens where the last file from the first album appears at the bottom of the playlist, below the second album I add. I do know this never happened on the previous version of Winamp.

See the attachment for what happens.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
halkyon
Attached Images
File Type: png winamp.png (13.0 KB, 1252 views)

Last edited by halkyon; 24th February 2006 at 09:46.
Old 25th February 2006, 02:40   #9
ivand67

Quote:
Originally posted by denilson3
I am no longer able to skip forward/back through video in full screen mode using arrow keys. It is now necessary to exit full screen mode and click on main or playlist window to scan with arrows.
Yes. I can confirm that. In fact I'm watching a video right now and I'm being forced to use the global hotkeys for this (that's the only other thing you can do in full screen to go back and forward besides exiting full screen and using the mouse on the main window or playlist).

Winamp is going on a downward spiral. This is a disaster for what was once the best media player.

In fact, all keyboard shortcuts don't work from the video window/full screen mode, so it's now necessary to click on the main window to use the non-global keyboard shortcuts now: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....hreadid=239045

I did not test this without my plugins installed or with the classic skin, although I'm willing to bet it has nothing to do with plugins or the modern skin.

Someone PLEASE get on this right away. I think this bug is enough of an annoyance to warrant an immediate fix and release.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
We can't reproduce this, unless it's the old nView incompatibilty issue, as explained in your crosspost

[Edit #2 --> DJ Egg]
Okay, reproduced with more info from the other thread, and already fixed for the next release.
Old 25th February 2006, 04:07   #10
nathanhuth

Quote:
Originally posted by nathanhuth
What about the icon cut-off for "Now Playing", "Bookmarks", "Local Media", "Playlists", "Rip and Burn", "Online Serivces", etc?

[Image]

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Alas, we can't reproduce that.
Neither can I. Happened first time I used the player after updating. It's fine now.
Old 25th February 2006, 04:44   #11
LumpJumper

manage playlist creation error

The Winamp playlist manager worked fine up till this last build. Now when I try to create a playlist from the "manage playlist" button I am unalbe to play the songs it just created in the playlist. I am creating them to a Network Drive and this has always worked fine till now. I can still play the songs from playlists created in previous builds (in fact I had to degrade to get it working again). Here are some images of what's happening.

BLANK ID TAGS

UNABLE TO EDIT TAGS

I did check to make sure that it wasn't somehow making the m3u "read only" and it wasn't. And nothing else is using the file where as windows wouldn't allow it to edit the file.

winxp sp2
SB audigy
Old 25th February 2006, 06:36   #12
Caspicul

BUG

When you try to edit the ID3v2 tag of the song you are listening to , winamp 5.2 crashes..

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this.
Old 25th February 2006, 08:22   #13
kzuse

Send a message via ICQ to kzuse Send a message via Skype™ to kzuse
Quote:
I can also confirm that. On two different PCs with different Graphics cards. No NVidia. Clean install.

That's really annoying!! I cannot use the arrows in fullscreen mode.

Besides all the other issues (RIFF-Waves, Shoutcast browser, and this one) i am now really going back to 5.13, which was really good!

I am a bit disappointed of 5.2, to which i was always looking forward to. But that's not the right way.!

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. Invalid/incomplete bug report.

[Edit #2 --> DJ Egg]
Okay, more info here. Reproduced and already fixed for the next release.
Old 25th February 2006, 15:02   #14
oreissig

One thing I noticed after upgrading to 5.2 is the fact, that the global hotkey function Stop with Fadeout is not working anymore. When I press the appropriate key the music instantly turns to silence, but the spectrum analyser continues to move for some time (so Winamp seems to continue playing silently).
I really loved this feature and will most likely downgrade again to 5.13.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Reproduced with out_wave Output, and added to internal bugtracker.
Note, stop with fadeout still works with out_ds output.
Old 25th February 2006, 15:40   #15
n2jtx

Send a message via AIM to n2jtx
Bug in Advanced Title Formatting

I noticed a change in Advanced Title Formatting and I am not sure if it is a bug or an undocumented change in behavior. I wrote a plugin (gen_whatsplaying.dll) that uses IPC_FORMAT_TITLE to format a string. Up until Winamp 5.2, I could put a newline '\n' character into the string and it would be returned unaltered in the resultant string. Now with Winamp 5.2, my newline character is converted to a space character. I have poked around a little with trying different format codes but nothing seems to be able to insert a newline character.

Author of the "Auto Close" and "What's Playing v2" plugins.

I support the Right to Keep and Arm Bears.
Old 25th February 2006, 19:42   #16
darkfate

Send a message via AIM to darkfate
Video Closing Media Library

I'm running Windows XP SP2 with a P4 2.66 Ghz proccesser with 512 MB of ram. I'm using Intel Integrated Graphics with RealTek AC97 sound card. My directx version is 9.0c. I have the pro version of winamp 5.2.

What is happening is that after I play a video I can't get to my media library anymore. I click in the Video section in the media library and it closes the media library and maximizes the video. I tried to open up the media library again by clicking on the ML on the Main Window, but it doesn't show up again. I've tried restarting my comp and closing and opening up winamp. MusicMagick is the only 3rd party thing, but i'm not using it.
Old 26th February 2006, 04:43   #17
Paj

Can't execute Winamp v5.2

After installing Winamp 5.2 in place of v5.1, the program would not start, even after reboot and eventually an uninstall and reinstall. Winamp Equalizer was 'not responding' on all occasions. I eventually uninstalled and reinstalled Winamp 5.1 which works well.
I will not be trying to install v5.2 till I hear that the bug has been sorted out.

Sys specs:
AMD Athlon 2GHZ
512 RD ram
Win98SE (fully up to date on updates)
SIS on board 64 MB video card
Creative SB128 sound card
DirectX 10

Regards,
Paj
Old 26th February 2006, 10:21   #18
MP_chefkoch

small Installer-Bug

hello

i've found some bugs in winamp's installer

the first is here, there is written an nameless entry in installer.ini

Quote:
[sections]
Winamp Agent=0
Winamp Media Library=1
SHOUTcast Wire=0
Online Media=0
Predixis MusicMagic=0
iPod support=0
Creative Labs support=0
Microsoft Plays for Sure support=0
Modern Skin Support=1
Global Hotkey Support=0
Extended Jump To File Support=0
Nullsoft Tray Control=0
Windows Media Audio (WMA)=1
MIDI=1
MOD/XM/S3M/IT=1
OGG Vorbis Playback=1
AAC/aacPlus encoding=1
MP3 encoding=1
MP4 support=1
WMA encoding=1
CD playback and extraction=1
Sonic Ripping/Burning support=1
CDDB for recognizing CDs=1
WAV/VOC/AU/AIFF=1
Windows Media Video (WMV, ASF)=1
Nullsoft Video (NSV)=1
AVI/MPG=1
Nullsoft Tiny Fullscreen=1
Advanced Visualization Studio=1
Milkdrop=1
Signal Processor Studio Plug-in=1
Support for writing WAV files=1
Line Input Support=1
DirectSound output support=1
=1
Start Menu Group=1
Desktop Icon=0
Quicklaunch Icon=0
System Tray Icon / Agent=0
Associate with audio files=1
Associate with video files=1
Associate with audio CDs=1
Associate with playlist files (*.m3u,*.pls)=1
the seconde one:
if i use the silent switch "/S", the installer doesn't use the install.ini and don't load the configs for language and skin through winamp.ini.

best regards
hanshans
Old 26th February 2006, 11:12   #19
TheTerror

Send a message via Yahoo to TheTerror
I see you've done some changes to the search dialog, and the thing I don't like is that the quotes (" ") no longer work for searching exact strings, it just searches for the quote in the path/id3.
Hope I'm not the only one missing this feature, maybe you could add an option over there to still be able to search using quotes.
Old 26th February 2006, 11:17   #20
DrO

the existing built in search function for the jump to file dialog strips out _any_ non-alphabetic characters. the search function the jtfe implements over that does not strip out any characters and so is a more exact search then what was provided before so there is no need to use quotes

-daz
Old 26th February 2006, 18:11   #21
TheTerror

Send a message via Yahoo to TheTerror
Let's say you have a track called blah blah blah and 50 tracks called just blah .. how do you search for the first one with winamp 5.2 ?! Until now you could've search by typing "blah blah" for example. Now it doesn't work anymore, and all you can get is all 51 tracks in the results window.
Am I the only one that really got used to this feature?
Old 26th February 2006, 18:13   #22
Striker X 22

Quote:
Originally posted by denilson3
This is kinda funny, because I'm miffed that now i can't use arrow keys to scan through a video when it's not full scree, but rather when the video window is highlighted. As in previous versions, the keys don't work when the equilizer is highlighed, but do work still for when the playlist or the main conrtol window is highlighted. They also still for full screen mode!

Now here's one other important note... When you start up the video, it gives focus to the video window supposedly. The arrow keys work then, but if you click on the window, or click on another and then it, or go full screen and then back, it no longer works.

This is all classic skin.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Known Bugs (please read first before posting)
Already fixed for the next release.
Old 26th February 2006, 23:15   #23
piba

CPU:3GHz HT, RAM:1024 MB, SoundCard:SB Live, OS:Win XP SP2, DirectX:9.0c, skin:default modern

Ive got a problem with the search function of the new Shoutcast Radio screen. When you search for "a" than rapidly memory usage starts growing to over 100MB and my processor(3GHz HT) usage go's to 50% CPU on the two virtual processors. Winamp also stops responding to mouse/keyboard events. When the search term is longer then it does not lock up as fast but stil memory usage was slowly climbing.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Reproduced and fixed. Minimum search is now 2 characters.
Old 28th February 2006, 08:41   #24
Wrath_RMDT

Winamp crash when I close the program. Many times I need to reboot my PC to can work again.

I receive a message like: "This program has performed an illegal operation and should be shut down.

Winamp caused a invalid page fault in module <unknown>..."

I tried to reinstall the program, but the problens persists. I don't have any 3RD party plugin installed.

My system information:
Winamp 5.2 (5.2.0.473)
Skin default Classic
Mobo ASUS P5-99VM, CPU AMD K6 2 500Mhz, NEC DIMM PC133 2X128Mb ram.
SO Windows 98SE (PT-Brazil), all updates installed
VGA 3DFX Voodoo 4 4500 32Mb 128Bit PCI, 3DFX Drivers version 4.12.01.0622, date 5-5-2000
Sound Card Creative SoundBlaster 128PCI, Creative drivers version 4.12.12016, date 2-15-2000
DirectX 9.0b

the program crash hapens every time I close Winamp, playing media or no.

excuses for my bad English.
Old 28th February 2006, 22:27   #25
Karmus

After my version update to 5.2 some of the times in my playlists get changed (+/- 1 second) when I play the MP3s. I haven't modified the files since I made the lists. Seems Winamp has got a more or less accurate time calculating system now.
Old 1st March 2006, 14:23   #26
inaneDirk

$abbr function in Advanced Title Formatting

It seems that certain strings in album tags will cause Winamp to stall when these strings are abbreviated using $abbr() in ATF.
Formatting I've used until recently:
%artist% - %title%[' ('[#$num(%tracknumber%,2), ]$abbr(%album%,10)')']
but the same thing happens if you shorten it to
$abbr(%album%,10)

Strings I've found to cause the stalls:
"TV & Film Collection 4"
"Mr Music Hits 3"
(without quotes)

Stalls will occur either when loading files into playlist (with metadata reading set to 'on load'), or when playing the file (playback starts, then Winamp stalls).

By stalls, I mean the CPU usage goes up to whatever is available - only way to stop it seems to task-kill winamp.exe.

System info:
-Latest Winamp (downloaded today, clean install)
-System specs (P4 1.8Ghz, 512MB (mobo says "Medion 3000"))
-XPhome SP2
-Nvidia GF 3 Ti 200 (Drv 6.6.9.3)
-Creative SB Audigy 2 (Drv 5.12.8.1164)
-DX 9.0c

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Reproduced. Thanks
Old 3rd March 2006, 19:52   #27
myphsto

aacPlus streamed static file seek no longer works in 5.2

Up until I just upgraded today to 5.2, I used to be able to seek with streamed static files both AAC, aacPlus and MP3 files.

AAC static streamed file (seek only works prior to 5.2):
http://archive.msoe.edu/playlists/aa...006-123201.m3u

vs.

MP3 static streamed file (seek works, always has)
http://archive.msoe.edu/playlists/12...006-123201.m3u

Sorta defeats using the new format for our archives

Please can anyone else verify that this is true and is a bug? I've verified it myself on several different machines but I'd like to know if anyone else has run into it.

Thanks!

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Nope, can't reproduce this. Seeking streamed aac works fine here.
Old 3rd March 2006, 20:42   #28
CraigF
Passionately Apathetic
Administrator

cant repro with your server.

cant repro with similar http setup off my own server.

sorry

Old 4th March 2006, 00:20   #29
myphsto

Re: aacPlus streamed static file seek no longer works in 5.2

[Edit --> myphsto]
Just did a nuke/clean install and it's working fine now. From what I can tell, the upgrades from 5.0 --> 5.1 --> 5.13 --> 5.2 ended up breaking it. I had no custom anything installed so it must have been some leftover plugin.

Happens to me on all of my computers I've tested so far. The only thing I can think of is that I've upgraded several times and it's not a clean install.

I'll take one of my machines that's having the issue and try a clean install to narrow it down.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by myphsto
Up until I just upgraded today to 5.2, I used to be able to seek with streamed static files both AAC, aacPlus and MP3 files.

AAC static streamed file (seek only works prior to 5.2):
http://archive.msoe.edu/playlists/aa...006-123201.m3u

vs.

MP3 static streamed file (seek works, always has)
http://archive.msoe.edu/playlists/12...006-123201.m3u

Please can anyone else verify that this is true and is a bug? I've verified it myself on several different machines but I'd like to know if anyone else has run into it.

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Nope, can't reproduce this. Seeking streamed aac works fine here.
Old 4th March 2006, 11:48   #30
CraigF
Passionately Apathetic
Administrator

Dunno, ive not clean installed for years. But we appreciate you looking into it further.

Old 4th March 2006, 13:54   #31
rebayona

Small bug

Windows XP SP2, Intel Pentium 4 HT, 1GB RAM, DirectX 9.0c skin:default modern SoundCards:SB Live and realtek high definition audio. Winamp 5.2.

It is a small issue I found today. I usually add files or directories to a playlist clicking on "add" button with the mouse, but today I used the shortcut "CTRL-L or "L" and it adds the files/directories ... but don't add it/them to the list, it resets the playlist and play it/them. It behaves different using the mouse instead of the shortcut: that is the bug. I expected the same behavior, the "mouse one".

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Can't reproduce this. 'L' hotkey works fine for me here.
Note, the Playlist window must be active for 'L' to = Add Files.
If the Main window is active, then 'L' = Open Files.
Old 6th March 2006, 11:49   #32
Pyrophile

5.2 (after quick uninst. at least) doesn't seem to remember window placements/dockings or color themes (for modern). Always reverts to initial state after restart. Tried with separate and common (default) profiling. Other settings available through Prefs do stick.

All window settings worked with prior versions of Winamp.

WinXP SP2, AMD Duron 1.6, 1+ GB RAM, onboard VIA audio

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Yup, I can reproduce the Winamp Modern skin not remembering/reopening in docked toolbar mode (main & pledit together, or just pledit on its own - whereas 'main' on its own is remembered). Seems to be 5.2-specific, because it works ok in 5.13. Can anyone else please confirm?

[edit > JonnyMac]confirmed[/edit]
Old 7th March 2006, 11:58   #33
Turbomaniac_7

Tooltip Position bug

This bug only appears on a dual-screen system.

When placing winamp on the main screen everything work fine. No errors.

But, if placing winamp on the top of the secondary screen, the tiny function (witch I have given a long name) "place-tooltip-box-under-cursor-instead-of-over-because-the screen-egde-is-too-close" bugs out.

The tooltip-box then get placed in the top right corner of the MAIN screen.

I am almost completely certain that this is a bug. A tiny cosmetic bug. :P

I am using WinAMP 5.2
Old 7th March 2006, 16:23   #34
Inventive Soft

Clean install of Winamp 5.2, Windows 98 SE, DirectX 9.0c, WMP9, MDAC 2.8, .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, IE6 SP1.

Not so much a bug as something uncertain. When I start Winamp after a fresh reboot for the first time, everything is fine and dandy, main window active, all others inactive. I close Winamp, and everything is still fine and dandy. The next time I open Winamp, and everytime after that, there appear to be 2 "active" windows forward, i.e the main window, and the equalizer. This has happened in all versions of Winamp 5, but I used to figure this was a feature design, not a bug, like load the EQ before everything else. Here is the problem in visual form (see attached screenshot.). It's fairly obvious what's wrong there.
Attached Images
File Type: png winamp oddity.png (65.1 KB, 1028 views)
Old 9th March 2006, 13:32   #35
XXPepper

Re: Can't execute Winamp v5.2

Quote:
Originally posted by Paj
After installing Winamp 5.2 in place of v5.1, the program would not start, even after reboot and eventually an uninstall and reinstall. ...
Same or similar symptom here. Don't always get as far as "Equalizer".

Attempt start from Agent or directly immediately results in "Winamp caused fault and has to close" from Windows.

Sometimes see empty window for Winamp equalizer. Once saw window for Izotope Ozone plugin but that was before uninstall/reinstall of Winamp. (Plugin isn't running now, but Winamp still fails before complete startup.)

Uninstalling now and going back to 5.13. :-(

System here is XP Pro SP2 on P4 2.4G w/ 1GB RAM. Has run all earlier levels of WinAmp WA5 OK and going back beyond WA5.

Hope this is helpful.

----------------------
Additional comment:
Uninstalled 5.2 and reinstalled 5.11 (don't have 5.13) and am now getting consistent "runtime error" message from Winamp whenever I click on any item in the library listing. This is a new phenomenon. Ack! What a pisser if I have to revert to ... WMP!

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
We can't reproduce this. Please post in Tech Support instead.

Last edited by XXPepper; 9th March 2006 at 13:54.
Old 9th March 2006, 15:43   #36
gstlouis

P4 OC'd at 3.5ghz
2 GB of RAM
XFX Geforce 6800GS
ATI Radeon 7500
Primary WD HD 80 GB
Secondary WD HD 160 GB
NEC DVD Burner
CD-Writer
Windows XP Pro SP2 w/ all updates

When I start up winamp (whether through the shortcut or by opening a song) I immediately get an error message with "Windows - No Disk" for a title. The error reads:

"There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive ." (notice the blank space between drive and the period. Most error messages of this nature that I've googled for have a drive letter or directory path there. Just a blank for me).

I have 3 buttons for choices; Cancel, Try Again, or Continue. If I hit Cancel or Continue, it comes up again, and this happens for anywhere from 6-8 times. It is important to note that I have Alcohol 120% running with a virtual drive, an Ipod connected, a floppy drive, and I have a USB card reader with 4 slots. It is similar to a floppy drive in that each slot is portrayed by a drive, whether there is a disk/card in it or not. This is a bug in 5.2 In 5.111 this isn't a problem (that is the closest to 5.2 that I've tried). I did a full uninstall and reinstall multiple times, with numerous restarts and the problem wasn't fixed.

Most people in the forums have attributed this to a problem with a plugin. However, the only plugin I ever had was the ml_ipod plugin, and I have since removed that. I'm assuming I'm a black sheep with a stroke of bad luck, and some specific code interference with my system. I'll trust you guys to find a solution.

Thanks for all you do!

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Sorry, but we can't reproduce this.
Old 10th March 2006, 23:32   #37
Katana Steel

Winamp hangs when adding files

This happens in versions > 5.2
and when adding some ogg/mp3 files to the playlist
from the media libary but not others.

( I only have a small collection of 2700+ files and
it's just some of them )

I use this title formatting string:
[$caps(%artist%)]' ('[' '$abbr($caps(%album%),15)]' ) '[$caps(%title%)]

I had no problems in version 5.13

my machine is:
Windows XP64 (Windows 2003 SP1)
AMD Sempron @ 2000MHz
1024MB Ram
nVidia GF6600GT

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Hmm, yeah, I just got it to hang when adding some ogg files by using:
?filename ends ogg (search), selecting 4 .ogg albums, then right-click > Enqueue Selected, and Winamp hung... but only when using your ATF string, not if I use mine.
Attached Files
File Type: rar winamp_crash.rar (34.6 KB, 1211 views)

Last edited by Katana Steel; 10th March 2006 at 23:51.
Old 11th March 2006, 10:17   #38
Cimmo

Send a message via ICQ to Cimmo
A64 3000+
1 GB ram, WinXP SP2
Winamp 5.21:

if you choose "remember last view" in shoutcast radio config it isn't remembered the order you choose for the radio (ex for name)

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Remember by Sort order is not implemented yet
Old 11th March 2006, 10:22   #39
Cimmo

Send a message via ICQ to Cimmo
A64 3000+
1 GB ram, WinXP SP2
Winamp 5.21:

Still present the very annoying bug when you delete from a playlist in ML you lost the focus you cannot press delete two or three times, and if you press up or down button the focus come back, but in the first song of the playlist.

very very annoying
Old 11th March 2006, 16:23   #40
ReaperzxxTJ

im getting tired of this version of winamp... for these problems listed... anyone know where i can find winamp 5.13 I think my file is gone, since i reformatted

[Edit --> DJ Egg]
Wrong forum/thread. This is not a discussion thread.
What "problems listed" anyway? Where? Are they reproducable on a clean install of 5.21?
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports