Old 15th August 2003, 17:42   #1
Amartya

Arrow Loading time

Winamp is without doubt among the best media players of today. A few improvements are still possible however. The loading time can definitely do with some quickening. Is it possible to include file associations like .mov and .divx?
Old 16th August 2003, 12:46   #2
taylormemer
made his slipknot mask in woodwork class
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to taylormemer Send a message via AIM to taylormemer Send a message via Yahoo to taylormemer
Why is Winamp3 slower then Winamp2?
Winamp3 is A LOT more powerful then Winamp 2, so yes it will take more system resources. Also, yes Winamp3 may not work on some of the older systems that Winamp 2 works on, but nobody is forcing you to upgrade to Winamp3. Winamp 2 will still be available. Remember when Winamp 2.0 first came out it took a lot more resources on the systems of the day. Unfortunately you cannot make a Next Generation software product without raising system requirements.
That is just a copy and paste from WinAmp3 FAQ #2 found here http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=67254
.mov files i saw somewhere here that its a copyright of Applemac and cant be used in something ohh i cant remember. Someone will post something in here that will tell you or it probably is in the FAQ #2

DeviantART|¤¤|DS-Lair|¤¤|Dissectional|¤¤|Pearl Drums|¤¤|Viralsound|¤¤|PabUK
Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall.My PLAYLIST

MSN: taylor.jake@hotmail.com

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Discussion > Winamp3 Wishlist