Old 18th October 2004, 11:45   #1
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
mr jones is getting bitchy

i just received the following nice pm from our beloved mod mr jones after some indifferences in the forums(was a reaction to a comment on whoohoofer):

[PRIVATE message removed]

honestly, mr jones, NOW i really think i know better, YES!

to quote yourself:

[more private comments removed

then, PLEASE read my f***ing comment!
it's one part of what you described! the PROS!
i'm not at all sucking any dicks as you kindly express yourself.
as a mod you should keep attention about which expressions leave your mouth!

[more private comments removed

mr jones, I AM already really sick of seeing staffs comments like "cowabunga dude

now if only we could get these guys to make a half-pipe skin we'd be set!","Just in time for Halloween.

This skin is perfect for those who like to blast music to the creatures of the night.","With what ?

"Thank you for your submssion"",or similar things, since ages! now, where are your mentionned PROS and CONS?!!?!?!?!?! i would never have been complaining if they would have been there!
you're threatening me?! hm... nice... high quality mod...
i WILL tell my oppinion in the future as much as i do now. btw, if there would have been a possibility to talk to the reviewing staff, i would have done that instead of including it in comments, but there isn't, so here you go!
mr jones, in the most cases you've been one of the greatest mods i've ever seen, but these times your wearing your nose too high.

btw... some of you might been asking why i'm opening a thread for this:
1: i want to show to ALL people some unfairness going on around
2: there's no other way to discuss with mr jones, as he's not accepting pms or emails.

Frozen skins: Gravestone Betaskins: Mushroom ::-:: The Claw
In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
Old 18th October 2004, 16:37   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Rules

Quote:
Right to Privacy
- You will not violate a person's privacy by publishing information against another member’s will, information that is private and personal. If you violate this rule, your account may be automatically banned without prior warning.
My message to you was a private message was it not?, did I say you could reprint in these forums? The PRIVATE message has been removed from your original post as a result.

Your one step away from being banned from these forums.

'sup to you what your next move is, but if you insist on publishing my private message to you, I'll have no option to remove your account, you won't be the first this has happend to.

Quote:
if there would have been a possibility to talk to the reviewing staff, i would have done that instead of including it in comments
All reviewers at winamp.com are contactable, look at the forum leaders page for them.

http://forums.winamp.com/showgroups.php?s=

For your information, not that it is any concern of yours, I'm not taking pm's or email because I'm on vacation.
Old 18th October 2004, 16:56   #3
NJK
The Frisian Spamfighter

-=RoNtZ=-

Bad move dude, if there is one thing that i have learned in the year i have been here is that MR Jones is one of the best! and a mod that hangs out here a lot.

you should count your blessing and praise on bare knees that your account is still here.
several other moderators would have closed your account without asking you why or responding to your stupid post.

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.

WINAMPSHOUTCAST
Old 18th October 2004, 16:58   #4
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

Location: Universe > Milkyway > Sol > Earth > Europe > Germany > Bavaria > Near Nuremberg
Send a message via ICQ to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via AIM to -=RoNtZ=- Send a message via Yahoo to -=RoNtZ=-
"if there would have been a possibility to talk to the reviewing staff, i would have done that instead of including it in comments"
i meant for a special skin review, the reviewer. how could i know who of the reviewers reviewed which skin?

In development: TechnodropFinished: Draculas Helmet (<-- still waiting for some color themes!) ::-:: Hal's eye
Old 18th October 2004, 17:03   #5
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Oh I see, well, in the first instance either contact either myself (when I'm taking PM's) or Wally if it's neither of us who reviewed it, then we can bring it to the attention of the other reviewers backstage.

It's only going to be one of half a dozen of us, unless it's a sponsored skin that is causing your problems , like the one you quote in your original message, in which case it's usually whichever member of Nullsoft publishes it who writes the review, but as these are sponsored skins, anything goes really, that's how it works with skins that pay their way, and no, sending beer dosn't count as paying your way, yes , someone actually sent me beer to the Nullsoft offices....
Old 18th October 2004, 17:27   #6
MonKeyRum
Major Dude

Damn, beer as a currency? Tough call...

Suburbia: The place where they clear down trees and then name roads after them
Old 18th October 2004, 17:33   #7
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Yeah, and I work for a frigging brewery, how do you think that went over hehe.

I hope the Nullsoft team enjoyed drinking it on my behalf
Old 18th October 2004, 17:39   #8
-=RoNtZ=-
Major Dude

i see
hm... prob has been cleared... it would be ok from my side to close this thread now.
it's up to you

Old 18th October 2004, 17:43   #9
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Dun dun dun, lets leave everyone wondering how it was cleared....

*move along now, love has been restored*
Old 18th October 2004, 22:46   #10
sgtfuzzbubble011

Damnit... This is just like a season finale of your favorite episode where they say "to be continued" right as the climax is just about to happen only to have you wait until next friggin' season to see what the conclusion is. Only this one has no conclusion!

What a ripoff. I want my money back.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist