Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist

View Poll Results: christina aguilera has more talent than britney spears?
hell yes! 0 0%
hell no! 0 0%
they both suck 0 0%
all fans of these types of singers are simpletons 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 7th November 2002, 23:32   #1
acc6969

back to winamp 2 *sigh*

just can't understand why some of the settings are the way they are in wa3... like why, when I select songs in windows explorer, I cannot just 'play' them, if I do, it opens a seperate copy of winamp for each song, and if I 'enqueue' them, they sit behind a shitload of songs from my last playlist that I no longer want to hear. Fairly easy to just remove the songs I don't want and continue, but when my mind keeps changing, and I want to hear different songs, I don't want to have to do this each time.

also, and I mean no offence to you skinners out there, I have a great respect for the work some of you do. But all these free-form shapes have yet to be anything... practical.. I mean sure there's some great eyecandy, but nothing that I'd want to use on a day to day basis. Just as a request if anyone cares (since I sure as hell can't pull it off myself) it would be great to see more skins that have a nice windowshade mode, something that fits nicely along the top or bottom (or sides for that matter) of one's screen.

one more opinion, just to troll for a few other opinions.. do people actually use shit like a britney spears skin? and how old are these people? I could see a wallpaper or a screensaver or something, but there's no way in hell you could ever convince me that a picture of (insert star's name here) with some buttons on her tits or whatever is cool, unless you're 12 or under.

and that's my rant.. long, arduous, maybe.. insightful? hardly.. a cure for my insatiable boredom? temporarily..

for now, back to old faithful... winamp 2

and I'm off like jewish foreskin
Old 7th November 2002, 23:41   #2
fish
Pretty Cool Guy

Send a message via AIM to fish
Read the farking stickies and you'll see that all you need to know is in them. A new improved version with many of the requests is on its way.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist