Old 20th March 2003, 22:38   #121
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
yes, imainge what wuolda have happened if we had only just driven hitler back.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2003, 22:53   #122
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
Being driven back is not "paying the price". There were conditions on the cease-fire. He did not meet them. I think we are well within our rights to resume the attacks on Iraq.

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

47 65 6C 61 65 64 2E 63 6F 6D 00
Curi0us_George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 06:53   #123
InvisableMan
Ninja Master!
(Forum King)

*bump* this thread is popular, onward with the childish debating!
InvisableMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 08:15   #124
webthing
Forum King

Nice to see some winamp members with some common sense.
This ones for you boys.
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 08:54   #125
EnDurA
Major Dude

all hail webthing!!!!
EnDurA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 08:56   #126
Wizard

Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 09:03   #127
EnDurA
Major Dude

hmmm heard it
need more sexy bikinis!!
Old 21st March 2003, 09:03   #128
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
People who make fun of the mentally disabled are sick, pathetic individuals.

People who waste their time condemning others for wasting their time are even worse.

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

Old 21st March 2003, 09:09   #129
Wizard

Oops, I'm sorry, a second picture with a retarded person. I'll stop now
Old 21st March 2003, 09:11   #130
Wizard

Quote:
Originally posted by EnDurA
need more sexy bikinis!!

Old 21st March 2003, 09:21   #131
EnDurA
Major Dude

yayaya! thx i love u guys! (not literaly)
to repay, go to this site
http://www.bikinipartygirls.com/wick.../01/index.html

i good
Old 21st March 2003, 11:48   #132
zaybee_devil

Quote:
Originally posted by Wizard

Bush thinks....that's gotta be the biggest load of bullshit i've heard in my life!
zaybee_devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 12:34   #133
Adil
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Adil Send a message via AIM to Adil Send a message via Yahoo to Adil
Quote:
Originally posted by dlinkwit27
not only that, but both are doctored in photoshop. the book is a mirror image of the one the girl is reading. clearly fake.
you my friend, have no clue about photoshop

and to reply to curious_george (what a coincidence, he's just like his president ) and that other guy with eminem in his avatar, I would say Sadam had totally the right to invade koweit, since it's not a country, it's just a iraki city ruled by some "prince" protected by the US and populated by immigrants coming from asia.

+ sadam's ruling irak thanks to the US mostly.
shall i remind you that when he used chemical wepons againt iran, he was supported by the US, they gave him those weapons.

one last thing about the scud missiles that were launched yesterday, they werent prohibited missles, UN knew about them.
the prohibited weapons are the Alsamoud missiles, which were being destroyed by the inspectors before george bush had his orgasm.
now irak is using the few missiles that were scheduled to be destroyed by the inspectors and werent because of the US.

US launched their attack now because those missles were being destroyed by the UN, if they waited a bit longer, irak would have had nothing to send over kuwait and the international community would have had a clear proof of how unfair this war is.

more over, those tiny missiles sent over kuwait were normal missiles, they had no checmical or biological war heads.
which shows that US pretext is totally wrong.

if they had a few more weeks to do their job, the inspectors would have destroyed all iraki missiles and US would have no "official" reason to poke their noze in another countrie's business...

now get out of your ignorance, US is not the greatest nation in this world, it's in fact the most dangerous one ruled by nothing else than a brainless extremist.
too bad it happens to be the richest ad most powerful country.
what a pitty for human kind.

PS: I apologize to some US people since their country is far from being populated by idiots only, but right now, they're the ones giving a bad image of that country to the rest of the world.
Adil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 15:47   #134
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Adil

and to reply to curious_george (what a coincidence, he's just like his president ) and that other guy with eminem in his avatar, I would say Sadam had totally the right to invade koweit, since it's not a country, it's just a iraki city ruled by some "prince" protected by the US and populated by immigrants coming from asia.
So The USA isn't a country because it broke away from England. Germany is still considered the Roman Empire and Greece Never, ever existed. Nice logic.
Quote:
shall i remind you that when he used chemical wepons againt iran, he was supported by the US, they gave him those weapons.
PROVE THIS TO ME.
Second, even so, We're going to go take him out. He's our problem, we'll fix him.
Quote:
one last thing about the scud missiles that were launched yesterday, they werent prohibited missles, UN knew about them.
the prohibited weapons are the Alsamoud missiles, which were being destroyed by the inspectors before george bush had his orgasm.
now irak is using the few missiles that were scheduled to be destroyed by the inspectors and werent because of the US.
So they did have weapons they weren't supposed to, didn't they.

Quote:
US launched their attack now because those missles were being destroyed by the UN, if they waited a bit longer, irak would have had nothing to send over kuwait and the international community would have had a clear proof of how unfair this war is.
Bush attacked Iraq because he was tired of trying to be diplomatic while France vetoed everything that came in front of it's face. It's called patience. It ran out. Saddam had 12 years to get his shit together. One more month was not going to do it.
Quote:
more over, those tiny missiles sent over kuwait were normal missiles, they had no checmical or biological war heads.
Right, but it's perfectly normal to send missles into a country who isn't bowing down to you. Just because they were tiny doesn't change the fact that they're missles.
Quote:
if they had a few more weeks to do their job, the inspectors would have destroyed all iraki missiles and US would have no "official" reason to poke their noze in another countrie's business...
The inspectors were being told where they were going. There were no surprises. The missles that are banned are very mobile and could have been easily moved before their arrival. A few weeks of ring around the rosie and who stole the kieshka?
Quote:
now get out of your ignorance, US is not the greatest nation in this world, it's in fact the most dangerous one ruled by nothing else than a brainless extremist.
US has the largest military force in the world. The US's economy is so tied into the worlds that it fluctuates when Alan Greenspan has diarrea. We have invented lightbulbs, bifocals, flight, and the common goals of the world--Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. What has your country done? Don't show your ignorance Adil, just because you buy into all the Hate-America swill people push into your face because you're an impressionable kid.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 15:59   #135
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Fickle
US has the largest military force in the world. The US's economy is so tied into the worlds that it fluctuates when Alan Greenspan has diarrea. We have invented lightbulbs, bifocals, flight, and the common goals of the world--Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. What has your country done? Don't show your ignorance Adil, just because you buy into all the Hate-America swill people push into your face because you're an impressionable kid.
dude, don't get all patriotic like that. you didn't invent life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness. and many of the most important inventions of the last century were made outside of the US. the US is not the be-all and end-all of the world. you have to learn to co-operate with other countries, if you want to make real progress. now, i'm not talking about iraq, i'm talking about people who say "fuck other countries, the US is the best etc. etc., we don't need anyone else" - that's the attitude that leads to hatred, and terrorism.

powered flight was dependant on the combustion engine, was it not? you know where that was invented? not the US...

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 16:01   #136
caserock90

Send a message via ICQ to caserock90 Send a message via AIM to caserock90 Send a message via Yahoo to caserock90
German Engineers, without them, US would have not gone to the moon.

caserock90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 16:03   #137
zootm
Forum King

yep, and a lot of people think that the US/allies had the est scientists during WW2... well a lot of the most promininent ones were actually people who exiled/ran from the nazis...

Old 21st March 2003, 17:08   #138
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Or were natzis.

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 17:46   #139
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
The one with the book looks doctored. You should be able to see that, if your self-righteous attitude is even partially deserve.

Quote:
I would say Sadam had totally the right to invade koweit, since it's not a country, it's just a iraki city ruled by some "prince" protected by the US and populated by immigrants coming from asia.
Kuwait is a country.

Quote:
Blah blah blah. I see the words, but they don't mean anything.

We are not responsible for putting Saddam in power. Let's pretend that we are, though. I would say that gives us every right to remove him from power.

Quote:
Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. We attacked because we got a good fix on his location, something we haven't ever really had.

There shouldn't have been any illegal arms left for the UN inspectors to destroy. Saddam didn't disarm in all those years. What makes you think he suddenly changed?

Quote:
No it doesn't. What the hell kind of logic is that? By that logic, we must not have any more atomic bombs, since we haven't launched them.

Do you even think at all before you post?

Quote:
YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS

Saddam has already had years to disarm. There should be nothing left to disarm. How fucking naive are all of you, that you honestly think the man has suddenly decided to fully disarm?

Quote:
now get out of your ignorance, US is not the greatest nation in this world
Yes it is.

Quote:
it's in fact the most dangerous one ruled by nothing else than a brainless extremist.
Bush is a brainless extremist? But you support Saddam?

Quote:
Two of the reasons that the US is the greatest nation.

Quote:
Sure, because we all know that the other super-powers throughout history were more benevolent.

Quote:
Originally posted by zootm
. . . many of the most important inventions of the last century were made outside of the US.
Quite true.

Quote:
the US is not the be-all and end-all of the world.
Also somewhat true.

Quote:
you have to learn to co-operate with other countries, if you want to make real progress. now, i'm not talking about iraq, i'm talking about people who say "fuck other countries, the US is the best etc. etc., we don't need anyone else" - that's the attitude that leads to hatred, and terrorism.
You guys should consider taking your own advice. I see a lot more "fuck America" from the rest of the world than I see "fuck other countries" coming from the US.

But we are the best, in every way I can concieve. If that bothers you, maybe it's a problem you have with you're country. I see no reason why I shouldn't consider America to be the best.

I'm not saying that we don't need anyone else, though. We depend on the rest of the world, just as it depends on us.

Quote:
powered flight was dependant on the combustion engine, was it not? you know where that was invented? not the US...
You know where flight first succeeded, though?

Quote:
yep, and a lot of people think that the US/allies had the est scientists during WW2... well a lot of the most promininent ones were actually people who exiled/ran from the nazis...
Indeed. Einstein was Jewish.

Quote:
Originally posted by Phily Baby
Or were natzis.
What the hell are you talking about now?

Old 21st March 2003, 18:08   #140
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Curi0us_George
You guys should consider taking your own advice. I see a lot more "fuck America" from the rest of the world than I see "fuck other countries" coming from the US.

But we are the best, in every way I can concieve. If that bothers you, maybe it's a problem you have with you're country. I see no reason why I shouldn't consider America to be the best.
the reason is this: once you consider America as the "best" country, you begin to consider other countries as "inferior". the US isn't the "best" country, simply because to have a single "best" country is a horrifically flawed conception. i don't have a problem with my country, i don't have a serious problem with the US either (its government and i don't always agree, but hey, freedom of speech - right? at least the people can have opinions). it is my opinion that to choose a "best" country is an act of ignorance on a grand scale.

being rich and powerful are not all there are. what about diplomacy? what about accountability? what about misuse of power? no country can win out on all counts. even comparing many things is impossible.

Old 21st March 2003, 18:19   #141
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about now?
Many of the scientists could have been prosecuted at the Nuremburg trials but instead they recieved refuge in the US in exchange for their work into rocket science that got the US into space. It's not exacly an unknown fact.

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2003, 18:29   #142
Curi0us_George
Forum King

I believe that the US is the greatest. I consider it to be national pride.

I also believe that it's perfectly normal, and perhaps even good, to consider one's own country to be the greatest, so long as you understand that others are fully entitled to consider their countries to be the greatest.

Old 21st March 2003, 18:30   #143
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Phily Baby
Many of the scientists could have been prosecuted at the Nuremburg trials but instead they recieved refuge in the US in exchange for their work into rocket science that got the US into space. It's not exacly an unknown fact.
I can't really say if that's true or not. You may be right. I thought you were saying that we (knowingly) had Nazis working for us during WWII, though.

Old 21st March 2003, 18:31   #144
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
I also believe that it's perfectly normal, and perhaps even good, to consider one's own country to be the greatest, so long as you understand that others are fully entitled to consider their countries to be the greatest.
i'll concede that

and scotland owns you :P

Old 21st March 2003, 18:32   #145
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
I can't really say if that's true or not. You may be right. I thought you were saying that we (knowingly) had Nazis working for us during WWII, though.
that's what i thought, too. it was a confusing place to have posted it.

Old 21st March 2003, 19:08   #146
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
time to disspel some rumours about bush...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bushbook.asp
Old 21st March 2003, 21:44   #147
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
and scotland owns you :P
Nu-uh.

Quote:
Quote:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/bushbook.asp
This is where I'm going to be childish:
Adil, you're an asshole for being so damned arrogant, and a jackass for being wrong.

Old 21st March 2003, 22:47   #148
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

thnx curi0us_george. and might i add...

PWN#D!
Old 22nd March 2003, 03:32   #149
webthing
Forum King

Shock and Awe : Achieving Rapid Dominance

Soundgarden - Superunknown - 4th Of July

Shower in the dark day
Clean sparks driving down
Cool in the waterway
Where the baptized drown
Naked in the cold sun
Breathing life like fire
Thought I was the only one
But that was just a lie

Cause I heard it in the wind
And I saw it in the sky
And I thought it was the end
And I thought it was the 4th of July

Pale in the flare light
The scared light cracks & disappears
And leads the scorched ones here
And everywhere no one cares
The fire is spreading
And no one wants to speak about it
Down in the hole
Jesus tries to crack a smile
Beneath another shovel load

And I heard it in the wind
And I saw it in the sky

Now I'm in control
Now I'm in the fall out
Once asleep but now I stand
And I still remember
Your sweet everything
Light a Roman candle
And hold it in your hand

Cause I heard it in the wind
And I saw it in the sky

webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2003, 04:48   #150
zootm
Forum King

that is indeed a damn good song, webthing.

Old 22nd March 2003, 16:20   #151
Adil
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Adil Send a message via AIM to Adil Send a message via Yahoo to Adil
Quote:
not only that, but both are doctored in photoshop. the book is a mirror image of the one the girl is reading. clearly fake.
ok, that pic is a fake, but what you said is that it's a mirror of the book the girl is holding, which is not possible to do on photoshop.
and honestly, I really have no time to waste reading that page explaining how they reversed the book in the rpesident's hands... anyone with the original pic could do that, but i never seen the original before

I wouldnt call US the best country in this word with all the guns and criminality in your streets. not mentioning the greediness of your society where a guy would be left dying in the street just cause he has no insurance or social security.

cgeorge, all you said earlier after quoting me was pretty dumb and doesnt deserve a serious reply from me.
Old 22nd March 2003, 16:24   #152
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
ok, that pic is a fake, but what you said is that it's a mirror of the book the girl is holding, which is not possible to do on photoshop.
and honestly, I really have no time to waste reading that page explaining how they reversed the book in the rpesident's hands... anyone with the original pic could do that, but i never seen the original before
the point was that it was an obvious fake, because they failed to properly reverse it, and so ended up with a mirror image.

Quote:
cgeorge, all you said earlier after quoting me was pretty dumb and doesnt deserve a serious reply from me.
no, it wasn't.

Old 22nd March 2003, 17:16   #153
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

to mirror: edit>>transform>>flip horizontally.

lookie what i did with a random picture from images.google.com

left is the origonal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mirror.jpg (36.8 KB, 125 views)
Old 22nd March 2003, 20:45   #154
Adil
Major Dude

dlinkwit27, dont be ridiculous and read carefully what I said earlier.
Old 22nd March 2003, 21:20   #155
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
Quote:

This is where I'm going to be childish:
Adil, you're an asshole for being so damned arrogant, and a jackass for being wrong.
Excercise restraint.... (both sides)
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2003, 21:24   #156
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

yea, u said NOT possible to mirror, and it is.
Old 22nd March 2003, 22:28   #157
_Blackdog_
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to _Blackdog_
heh, i dont remember who it was, but someone here said that iraq was disarmed...

how right you were! so now that you know iraq hasn't disarmed, are you pro war?
_Blackdog_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2003, 22:44   #158
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
dlinkwit27 explained how to do just that.

Quote:
Translation: "I was wrong, but I don't want to admit it"

You said that you are a "graphics guy", and you said that there were no signs of doctoring. You were wrong. The changes were apparent, and sloppily done, but you on your hgh horse didn't want to admit it. Now you've been proven wrong. The changes to that picture could have been done in photoshop, and probably were.

Quote:
I wouldnt call US the best country in this word with all the guns and criminality in your streets. not mentioning the greediness of your society where a guy would be left dying in the street just cause he has no insurance or social security.
I don't believe that the crime rate in in America is that much higher than that of Europe. And guns are an entirely different debate. But I suppose you like having your rights taken away.

A man would not be left dying in the street. Hospitals are required to treat people who need emergency treatment.

Quote:
Fine by me. But if you're going to be arrogant and condescending, you should at least make sure you're right.

Old 23rd March 2003, 10:58   #159
Adil
Major Dude

Quote:
ok, you guys are either too dumb to read carefully or you're not even trying.
I said the GIRL'S BOOK is impossible to mirror in a way to be in bush's hands.
I AM RIGHT about that point.

The mirror has been done with the original book that was in the president's hands, NOT THE GIRL'S.

do you understand english?
Old 23rd March 2003, 11:06   #160
Adil
Major Dude

Quote:
I don't believe that the crime rate in in America is that much higher than that of Europe. And guns are an entirely different debate. But I suppose you like having your rights taken away.
That's a good example of curi0us nonsense.

crime rate in the US is far higher than anywhere else in the world (expet maybe south africa and some canibal countries...)
In LAwhen some latino wants to steel your money, he doesnt even say bienos dias, it's just BANG and you're dead in the street...
5 minutes later you're not only lying dead in the street, but you're also naked, the kids stole your clothes
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News