Old 23rd March 2003, 11:49   #161
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
Quote:
Originally posted by Adil
ok, you guys are either too dumb to read carefully or you're not even trying.
I said the GIRL'S BOOK is impossible to mirror in a way to be in bush's hands.
I AM RIGHT about that point.

The mirror has been done with the original book that was in the president's hands, NOT THE GIRL'S.

do you understand english?
You're grasping at straws now. Why can't you just get off your bullshit and admit that you were wrong? That's far better than the alternative: You're so stupid that you honestly thought that people were claiming the book in Bush's hand to a direct mirror image of the book in the girl's hand. A quick look at the image will indicate that this is not the case. The picture on the back cover is mirrored, not the entire book.

Quote:
crime rate in the US is far higher than anywhere else in the world (expet maybe south africa and some canibal countries...)
In LAwhen some latino wants to steel your money, he doesnt even say bienos dias, it's just BANG and you're dead in the street...
5 minutes later you're not only lying dead in the street, but you're also naked, the kids stole your clothes
According to the Australian government, that's just not true. The difference between the American crime rates and the crime rates of several other countries (Australia, Canada, and the Netherlands) are not statistically significant. Granted, this is an old report (1990), but crime rates in the US dropped continuously for a decade (until 2001, when there was a 2% rise), so the numbers should be even better for the US. So you can piss off.

It's also funny that you should choose LA. It actually has a much lower crime rate than most major cities. Crime rate index of 4,588.7 as opposed to 7,720.2 for Phoenix or 10,416.5 for Detroit.

And are you suddenly a bigot, too? What was with the reference to Latinos?

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

47 65 6C 61 65 64 2E 63 6F 6D 00
Curi0us_George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 13:34   #162
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
The mirror has been done with the original book that was in the president's hands, NOT THE GIRL'S.
hey cool, why didn't you just say that the first time (you didn't )

besides, it is possible to do that with the kid's book, if you hand-enhance it. even i could do that. in paint shop pro.

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 15:26   #163
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
Quote:
do you understand english?
yo no hablo ingles senorita.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 17:27   #164
Adil
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Adil Send a message via AIM to Adil Send a message via Yahoo to Adil
Soy un hombre, Curi0us_George es una senorita

dlinkwit27, sorry if I posted any harsh words directed at you man. You havent said anything wrong and behaved like a civilized guy.
one litle note about the fake pic, I said from the start that it wasnt possible to mirror the girl's book go back a few pages back and read CAREFULLY.

now back to flaming Curi0us_George:
haha you're just really funny man I understand why you spend your days in GD
I cant stop laughing while typing here, cant even reply seriously to your crap, it's just so damn funny...
just look at the bug in your location info man, it tells everything about your IQ level... if you gonna have a fake post counter, at least do it right... hahahaha

oh man, still cant believe the guy's telling me LA's criminality is low... ROFL
Adil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 20:45   #165
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by _Blackdog_
heh, i dont remember who it was, but someone here said that iraq was disarmed...

how right you were! so now that you know iraq hasn't disarmed, are you pro war?
You completly and utterly misunderstand the point in the disarmerment process.

Quote:
Security Council Resolution 687
8. Decides that Iraq shall unconditionally accept the destruction, removal, or rendering harmless, under international supervision, of:

(a) All chemical and biological weapons and all stocks of agents and all related subsystems and components and all research, development, support and manufacturing facilities;

(b) All ballistic missiles with a range greater than 150 kilometres and related major parts, and repair and production facilities;
As far as I know there have been non of these found or used in/before this war and the ones that have been found prior to the war have been destroyed (or were being).

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 21:06   #166
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
Quote:
now back to flaming Curi0us_George:
haha you're just really funny man I understand why you spend your days in GD
1. This is the most I've been to these forums in months.
2. You've taking the time to reply, so don't try to pretend that you're somehow "above me".

Quote:
I cant stop laughing while typing here, cant even reply seriously to your crap, it's just so damn funny...
just look at the bug in your location info man, it tells everything about your IQ level... if you gonna have a fake post counter, at least do it right... hahahaha
The Bug in my location info?

In both IE 6 and Phoenix 0.5, it wraps perfectly, placing "Posts: -1" on the second line. Yeah. Buggy . . .

If it's not displaying right, maybe you should get a decent browser.

Quote:
oh man, still cant believe the guy's telling me LA's criminality is low... ROFL
I still can't believe that you're such a jackass. You'll never admit that you're wrong about anything.

I post statistics. You post bullshit and pretend that you're somehow correct. You're a cocky, arrogant bastard. You're so full of yourself because your poorly-designed skins have a few downloads. And that's fine. I'm glad people like your skins. Good for you. But there's no reason for you to act like you're superior to anyone who disagrees with you about anything. Your attitude is what got you temp-banned a while back.

I hate to end this little party, but I think it would be best if I stopped replying to your posts. (Though you can feel free to reply to mine. I don't care.) You're intentionally inflamatory, and I really don't see any reason to bring the wrath of Xerxes down upon myself.

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

Old 23rd March 2003, 21:13   #167
webthing
Forum King

Phily Baby ...You completly and utterly misunderstand the point of the disarmerment process.

As far as I know Iraq did follow Security Council Resolution 687 or much of any of the other resolutions.

Fact: Iraq never had any intentions of disarmerment. Duh

That why we are at war.

Iraq started this whole f*ing mess by invading another country anyway.

And we are going to finish it. End of Story

Last edited by webthing; 23rd March 2003 at 21:46.
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 21:17   #168
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Interesting 'fact'. They've been almost completly disarmed before and were doing so again.

Old 23rd March 2003, 21:24   #169
webthing
Forum King

Thats not the United States fault.
Thats the fault of the UN.

There was still a whole list of WMD not accounted for when Saddam kick out the inspectors.
Old 23rd March 2003, 21:37   #170
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Phily, they were never almost completely disarmed. Hiding weapons is not the same thing as disarming.

If they'd followed the rules handed out by the UN, there wouldn't have been any more weapons to disarm.

Old 23rd March 2003, 21:46   #171
webthing
Forum King

True That homeboy
Old 23rd March 2003, 22:34   #172
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

How do you know they've got loads hidden? According to inspectors in 1998 they were almost completly disarmed. I think I'll put my trust in them as being more impartial, even if the CIA was among them at one point.

Old 23rd March 2003, 22:40   #173
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
thanks to brany and monica, "almost doesn't count"

she almost lived after breaking her neck. yea, she almost lived, but she is stell dead right?

he was "almost" disarmed, well, he still has arms then, and that is more than he shodl have.
Old 23rd March 2003, 22:54   #174
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

You know the best way to remove those arms? It's not war.

Old 23rd March 2003, 23:02   #175
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

well 12 years of dinking around asking him to do it sure as hell didn't work.
Old 23rd March 2003, 23:09   #176
webthing
Forum King

Quote:
You are 100% right about that. But that did'nt work. So we will use the 2nd Best way.

Quote:
How do you know they've got loads hidden? - Phily Baby
It's a game called Hide-n-Seek.
And knowing who to listen too and who not to listen too.

Loads = One test tube of smallpox,plag,ect.

I'm glad you said that because we will find them and show them to the world in the next few months. What are you going to say then.

You can wait around and find out the hard way. Not me.
Old 23rd March 2003, 23:27   #177
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

hmmmmm how about the reports by scientists stating that the WMD's that are unaccounted for, are not usable after 10 years, and saddams WMD's are far more than 10 years old?

ARGH that was crap english - but you get my point..... i hope

And Adil, i know it's easy to get personal with this thing - but please refrain from it, it's not that fun to read.
ertmann|CPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2003, 23:40   #178
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

adil, i get what you are saying now. you ARE correct in that it would be impossible to simply mirror the GIRL'S book to make it loook like busyh had it backwards. I get what you are saying now. I didn't undertstand/didn't read carefully enough. no hard feelnigs
Old 23rd March 2003, 23:44   #179
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Phily Baby
How do you know they've got loads hidden? According to inspectors in 1998 they were almost completly disarmed. I think I'll put my trust in them as being more impartial, even if the CIA was among them at one point.
You said yourself that they were still disarming. If they didn't have some hidden, what the hell did the UN inspectors find (and subsequently destroy)?

Also, some of the weapons that were found originally disappeared and were never accounted for. (Or so I've heard from various sources.) That would be hiding.

Quote:
So what's the best way? Sit around? Yeah. That worked beautifully.

Quote:
Originally posted by ertmann|CPH
hmmmmm how about the reports by scientists stating that the WMD's that are unaccounted for, are not usable after 10 years, and saddams WMD's are far more than 10 years old?
Since when do weapons of mass destruction go bad after 10 years? Most WMD have a guaranteed lifetime longer than that.

Old 23rd March 2003, 23:51   #180
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Curi0us_George
Since when do weapons of mass destruction go bad after 10 years? Most WMD have a guaranteed lifetime longer than that.
well, I just watched this interview with an arms expert on BBC who said that i don't know shit about that stuff
Old 23rd March 2003, 23:57   #181
Curi0us_George
Forum King

I think he's wrong. Most biological weapons will last indefinitely if they are preserved properly. Anthrax and smallpox will sit in a deep-freezer forever and still be good. Most nuclear weapons have a guaranteed lifespan of 25 - 50 years (and a "maybe it'll work" lifespan after that). The 25-50 years is off the top of my head. It's been a while since I looked anything up about it, but it's something like that.

Old 24th March 2003, 02:09   #182
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

I have problems believing that WMD have a "Sell By" date like Cold cuts bought at the local market. I mean radiation gets worse at Uranium deteriorates(Sp?...!) so how does it become less harmful?

And if you put a viral sickness into a sealed glass vial, you're telling me ten years later you'd break it open and breathe deep? Bull cookies.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 02:27   #183
zootm
Forum King

i have biological weapons stored. bnringeing them to me. i dib't give a fuck. bringthemifthey'redeadl'y enoughty ehoughy enouhgy enouhhy to be protected enough such enough an attackk...

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 03:03   #184
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Fickle
I have problems believing that WMD have a "Sell By" date like Cold cuts bought at the local market. I mean radiation gets worse at Uranium deteriorates(Sp?...!) so how does it become less harmful?
As uranium deteriorates, it becomes less likely to actually split when the bomb is detonated. They do have a life span, but it's more than ten years.

Old 24th March 2003, 03:08   #185
InvisableMan
Ninja Master!
(Forum King)

mm healthy political discussion. the reason i created this thread. carry on!
InvisableMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 03:39   #186
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

....um....
glad you approve?

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 06:11   #187
EnDurA
Major Dude

lol, i saw a snip of system of a downs new vid clip. has bush blair and defense minister riding bombs into baghdad
EnDurA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 06:20   #188
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

>>>well 12 years of dinking around asking him to do it sure as hell didn't work.

Yes it did. You need to research your subjects more thourghly.

>>>I'm glad you said that because we will find them and show them to the world in the next few months. What are you going to say then.

What a waste of all these lives and what a state the world is in now. What with Pakistan invading Israel and NK nuking the whole place, after the US made it 'rightful' to do so.

>>>You said yourself that they were still disarming. If they didn't have some hidden, what the hell did the UN inspectors find (and subsequently destroy)?

Well of course they were still disarming, thats why we had the inspectors there in the first place. To finish the job ended 5 years ago.

>>>So what's the best way? Sit around? Yeah. That worked beautifully.

You know the best way and it sure did work beautifully. Unlike the sexiness of war.

>>>Since when do weapons of mass destruction go bad after 10 years? Most WMD have a guaranteed lifetime longer than that.

Well it's usually 7-8 years. And since always.

>>>And if you put a viral sickness into a sealed glass vial, you're telling me ten years later you'd break it open and breathe deep?

Yep, just a bowl of harmless goo by then.

edit: The Iraqi's had managed to stabalise anthrax (I think), just before their buildings and all the equipment, research etc were destroyed. But by stable we mean it lasts 7-8 years, not 30 minutes as was previously achieved.

Old 24th March 2003, 06:32   #189
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
Yes it did. You need to research your subjects more thourghly.
No it didn't. You've said yourself numerous times that he was in the process of disarming. It does not take 12 years to disarm, so it was not working.

Quote:
What a waste of all these lives and what a state the world is in now. What with Pakistan invading Israel and NK nuking the whole place, after the US made it 'rightful' to do so.
You're full of it, plain and simple. You have no valid argument against the war. You're rehashing the same old tired arguments that have already been slapped down a dozen times. This war can be considered a continuation of the Gulf War. It is not simply a pre-emptive strike.

Quote:
Well of course they were still disarming, thats why we had the inspectors there in the first place. To finish the job ended 5 years ago.
There should have been nothing left to disarm. The inspectors were there to find out whether Iraq had actually disarmed. They hadn't.

Quote:
You know the best way and it sure did work beautifully. Unlike the sexiness of war.
No one thinks that war is sexy. I do not like war. But Saddam is still holding illegal weapons and he's still oppressing his people. Sitting around whining didn't do a damned thing.

Quote:
Well it's usually 7-8 years. And since always.
What weapons of mass destruction stop working after 7-8 years? Atomic? No. Biological? No. Chemical? Some, depending on the stability of the chemicals and how well they are stored.

Quote:
Yep, just a bowl of harmless goo by then.
You should go do that then. Many countries (yes, including the US) still have samples of smallpox lying around in freezers for "scientific study" purposes. It's still quite deadly. Viruses don't turn to "goo". Certainly not if they're stored properly.

Old 24th March 2003, 06:38   #190
EnDurA
Major Dude

geez, u read alot don't you
Old 24th March 2003, 07:49   #191
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

It's good for learning.

Old 24th March 2003, 07:54   #192
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
Take a look, it's in a book! a'Reading Rainbow...
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 08:10   #193
EnDurA
Major Dude

hmm, don't read much, nothing that details modern history at least, to busy listening to music
Old 24th March 2003, 08:47   #194
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Curi0us_George
You're full of it, plain and simple. You have no valid argument against the war. You're rehashing the same old tired arguments that have already been slapped down a dozen times. This war can be considered a continuation of the Gulf War. It is not simply a pre-emptive strike.
George I do have a great deal of respect for you, you're very fun to discuss with couse you usualy keep things sober

However, no matter how you turn and twist the legal aspects of this, it looks like a pre-emptive strike to pretty much everyone else than the UK and US. Facts is that no-one agrees on this - I have watched some debates in pailaments around the world, and the legal departments of a great deal of countries have found that the strike violates international law, and though i am aware that other countries, including my own, have found that it doesn't. The damage has been done.

And as long as this is the case, it is a perfectly vaild argument we are making.
Old 24th March 2003, 08:49   #195
Adil
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Adil Send a message via AIM to Adil Send a message via Yahoo to Adil
lol this is getting really funny, one part says YES THEY DISARMED, the other says NO THEY DIDN'T.

and curi0s george, you've explicitly used insults in your reply, which proves you're out of arguments and honestly, I have no interests in insulting you back since you're just a nobody on a forum...
reading you is like watching cnn or something, just plain boring, no facts, just US propaganda, "I'm convinced they have wmd" americans say... that's just so funny they have no proof at all.
what's funnier is that they're making their country ridiculous, everybody in the outside world thinks US people are dumb for believing their government, a government that is OBVIOUSLY lying and murdering people for economic and strategic reasons.
that's worse than killing people for religious reasons.

the last few posts proved that no side will change its mind, especially the pro-war side which is now arguing just to save some of their dignity knowing they're totally dumb and wrong.

One last thing: I am NOT anti-american, I'm against the US government's methods just the same way a part of the US people are.
A large part of the US have no clue about what's going on in the outside world, they don't even know where iraq is.
It's that part of the American people that need to get informed from impartial news sources to learn the truth.
The part that doesn't know what iraq is and still thinks they should blow it up are just brainless idiots and don't even deserve the privilege to read my divine posts LOL
Old 24th March 2003, 08:55   #196
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by ertmann|CPH
George I do have a great deal of respect for you, you're very fun to discuss with couse you usualy keep things sober
I suppose I should say thanks. I do let my emotions (rather, my frustration) get too high sometimes, though. I need to work on that.

Quote:
However, no matter how you turn and twist the legal aspects of this, it looks like a pre-emptive strike to pretty much everyone else than the UK and US. Facts is that no-one agrees on this - I have watched some debates in pailaments around the world, and the legal departments of a great deal of countries have found that the strike violates international law, and though i am aware that other countries, including my own, how found that it doesn't. The damage has been done.

And as long as this is the case, it is a perfectly vaild argument we are making.
Indeed, if this is looked at as a pre-emptive strike, it could be seen as an illegal act (sort of, depending on how much one respects international law). I prefer not to look at it that way, and I wish it had never been called such. While I do believe that Saddam could be dangerous to other countries, I'm not in favor of attacking him solely based on that point. (That point would probably place me in the neutral territory.)

Old 24th March 2003, 09:00   #197
Adil
Major Dude

Attached Images
File Type: jpg curious.jpg (22.2 KB, 167 views)
Old 24th March 2003, 09:07   #198
feroxis

Quote:

the last few posts proved that no side will change its mind, especially the pro-war side which is now arguing just to save some of their dignity knowing they're totally dumb and wrong.
Sorry, "totally dumb and wrong" made me laugh. Ironically, it also sums up my own feelings on certain subjects.
feroxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 09:13   #199
feroxis

Also, your browser sucks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c_g.jpg (32.7 KB, 155 views)
feroxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2003, 09:14   #200
indicavia

Send a message via ICQ to indicavia
Quote:
Retards, You're just a bunch of kids, you talk about all this as if it was a movie.
you morons forget that kids are starving and dying in that country not because of sadam but because of the idiotic part of the US population that let their fucking greedy government do whatever it likes.
You also dont realize that half of the money you make working hard goes in buying those weapons you're so proud showing here.
well, if a crazy bastard tells me to give him 50% of my money so that he can buy guns to shoot inocent people, I would tell him to fuck off.
those protestors are all that's left of intelligent people in your land, man french people really showed their superiority in this story, even russians and chinese look smarter than you.
what a shame for the US.

-Adil
just want to say that i fully agree on this!

and some person here, don't remember who, said that if Iraq wants war, then USA gonna give them that. that's clompletly backwards. it's the USA that wants a war (or the hawks at the white house), not Iraq. Iraq hasn't been a treat to the outside world since the gulf war.

I havn't read all the postes in this tread, and i won't, coz after i read the hole thread and clicked the quote butten I looked at the topic review and it was full of new postes i hadn't read, so... yeah..
indicavia is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News