Old 26th April 2003, 22:05   #1
Banned

so this idiot says russia won ww2

so i read a little chunk of this bullshit. from some euro coward no doubt.

he says that the us didnt do shit in ww2. and it was all russia.

bullshit!

yeah russia is bad ass without a doubt.

but the war would not have been won without the usa.

russia would have had to sacrifice more of there people if we werent in the war. seeing as how the euro section of allies were cowards as usual.

but saying the war was won because of russia alone.

god your pathetic. you just wanna find any reason you can to hate the usa.

and the fact you made that remarke about russia shows how damn ignorant you are.

AMERICA owned ww2. without us youd all be fucked. we did the most fighting and won the biggest battles.

so many of us died. backing up your sorry eurocoward asses.

and the thanks we get is insults from your weak coward relitives.

anyway. your a fuckin moron for saying it was ALL russia.

i dont event need to go any further. if you actually had any education about ww2. you would see that we were the strongest allies and that we fought more than any of you eurochumps. russia is a good bunch. there strong like the usa.

to bad you europeans couldent follow the leaders.

we owned your asses in ww2 we are the reason that alot of you survived we didnt need to get involved in europe. we coulda just fucked up the japs for pearl harbor. and ended our stay in the war.

but no. we decided to save europe to. just casue we are so nice like that

personally it almost seems like a mistake to save france. and britan to. since you assholes give us nothing but hate now.

so back to the fag who dissed the ww2 us.

this is just to you asshole.

we were then as we are now the strongest country in the world. and america will always be the strongest. europe will always be the weakest. deal with your inferiority and get over it.

and read a book you ignorant asshole. about ww2.

it wasent because of russia that the war was won. it was because of us. our men are the strongest. and we decimated the enemy forces.

you know that we owned ww2. you just dont wanan admit it. casue you knwo we fought the big battels and that our men are the best and strongest.

i mean i could go over battle after battle that we owned in ww2. but your not worth the time.

fuck russia, ww2 was won because of AMERICA being the toughest strongest fighters the world has ever seen.

so dont hate on us cause we are better than you in ever single war. and every single way.
Old 26th April 2003, 22:09   #2
ujay
Forum King

Is the whole of the USA paranoid or what ?

UJ
Old 26th April 2003, 22:09   #3
papadoc
Comfortably Numb
(Forum King)

Every thread you've posted in you've flamed it to embers.
And you've attacked people personally.
What's up with that?
Old 26th April 2003, 22:11   #4
Banned

so this idiot says russia won ww2

so i read a little chunk of this bullshit. from some euro coward no doubt.

he says that the us didnt do shit in ww2. and it was all russia.

bullshit!

yeah russia is bad ass without a doubt.

but the war would not have been won without the usa.

russia would have had to sacrifice more of there people if we werent in the war. seeing as how the euro section of allies were cowards as usual.

but saying the war was won because of russia alone.

god your pathetic. you just wanna find any reason you can to hate the usa.

and the fact you made that remarke about russia shows how damn ignorant you are.

AMERICA owned ww2. without us youd all be fucked. we did the most fighting and won the biggest battles.

so many of us died. backing up your sorry eurocoward asses.

and the thanks we get is insults from your weak coward relitives.

anyway. your a fuckin moron for saying it was ALL russia.

i dont event need to go any further. if you actually had any education about ww2. you would see that we were the strongest allies and that we fought more than any of you eurochumps. russia is a good bunch. there strong like the usa.

to bad you europeans couldent follow the leaders.

we owned your asses in ww2 we are the reason that alot of you survived we didnt need to get involved in europe. we coulda just fucked up the japs for pearl harbor. and ended our stay in the war.

but no. we decided to save europe to. just casue we are so nice like that

personally it almost seems like a mistake to save france. and britan to. since you assholes give us nothing but hate now.

so back to the fag who dissed the ww2 us.

this is just to you asshole.

we were then as we are now the strongest country in the world. and america will always be the strongest. europe will always be the weakest. deal with your inferiority and get over it.

and read a book you ignorant asshole. about ww2.

it wasent because of russia that the war was won. it was because of us. our men are the strongest. and we decimated the enemy forces.

you know that we owned ww2. you just dont wanan admit it. casue you knwo we fought the big battels and that our men are the best and strongest.

i mean i could go over battle after battle that we owned in ww2. but your not worth the time.

fuck russia, ww2 was won because of AMERICA being the toughest strongest fighters the world has ever seen.

so dont hate on us cause we are better than you in ever single war. and every single way.
Old 26th April 2003, 22:13   #5
papadoc
Comfortably Numb
(Forum King)

Troll alert:

Crosspost from here
Old 26th April 2003, 22:17   #6
Joel
Debian user
(Forum King)

mmm...
Maybe the new members aren't "New"
Comeback banned, maybe?

* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with MATE.
* Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with MATE.
Old 26th April 2003, 22:18   #7
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Banned the twat.
Old 26th April 2003, 22:20   #8
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
he is no more.

"Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
- Mr.Jones
Old 26th April 2003, 22:40   #9
dirkdeftly
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to dirkdeftly
pwnt.

66666666...burn in your racist, homophobic, pubescent hell

"guilt is the cause of more disauders
than history's most obscene marorders" --E. E. Cummings
Old 26th April 2003, 22:49   #10
Toad

I don't think you're ever going to have a good view on what really happened unless you lived through it with an unbias view and didn't live in either country. It's all propaganda... If you live in the US, you'll learn a story in favor of the US. If you live in another country like Russia, you'll learn a story in favor of that country.
Old 26th April 2003, 23:59   #11
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

where do these assholes come from?

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Old 27th April 2003, 01:06   #12
Joel
Debian user
(Forum King)

Who know....
Let's burn this thread......
Attached Images
File Type: gif kill3.gif (11.1 KB, 566 views)

* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with MATE.
* Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with MATE.
Old 27th April 2003, 03:58   #13
Raz
Forum King

They delete the least ammount of posts for one reason and one reason only: More advertisements at the top of each thread page, more advertisements = more moneyz request for lock. Lock doesn't hurt the admins precious bank balance

Old 27th April 2003, 07:19   #14
Bizznatch
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Bizznatch
Old 27th April 2003, 16:51   #15
zootm
Forum King

lol.

actually, i read a paper once (well, a summary of a paper), that claimed that WW2 would still have been won, without the intervention of the US. would've been a great deal longer, and the death toll would be getting to the degree of "complete devestation", but they said it would have been won.

obviously the US joining the war effort was of infinite help, though.

Old 27th April 2003, 17:44   #16
dirkdeftly
Forum King

bizz, where do you get these?

Old 27th April 2003, 20:13   #17
dkt44_56
Banned

omfg you'd have to be so stooping!
Old 28th April 2003, 04:58   #18
sanosuke
Major Dude

lots of bans have been handed out lately..

Big-assed signature deleted by errr.. whats his name again??
Old 28th April 2003, 19:31   #19
dirkdeftly
Forum King

yeah well this guy deserved it

Old 28th April 2003, 19:35   #20
zootm
Forum King

i concur.

Old 29th April 2003, 05:04   #21
dirkdeftly
Forum King

i conquer.

...anyway, as much as i miss ******* inc., they were being dumbasses imho...they will (i hope) be back though, nothing (i hope) is carved in stone....

Old 29th April 2003, 05:16   #22
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
havent been there in eons...not much of a chatter anyways

"Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
- Mr.Jones
Old 1st May 2003, 17:12   #23
ArmedJimmy

Can I just point out that if it hadn''t been for the UK there would have been no WW2 andGermany wouldhave been too powerful if the US and Russia hadn't been fighting the Nazis at the same time. So really it was either a joint effort, or it was the UK!

I'll leave it at that before I get flamed!(am I too late for that?)
Old 2nd May 2003, 02:37   #24
laz
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to laz
well Russians did mannage to kill ONLY 90% of all germans during WW2, and they did that with a HUGE death toll (like 2 million!).
I dont think the USSR should have been insulted that badly during WW2, at least we where fighting a common enemy to all "free" people. At least the USSR didnt go and burn Jews, and put japanese in a concentration tryp camp (the US did do that to all wast cost Japanese).
Sure they had their own problems, but do not insult a hole nation like what you did.
Bannage was the best for you.
Old 6th May 2003, 04:19   #25
irloser

2 million russian deaths? ha! more jews were put in ovens than that.
Old 6th May 2003, 08:54   #26
zootm
Forum King

it wasn't 2 million russians. it was 20 million (source).

another way of looking at it:

each symbol indicates 100,000 dead. i think the big red block in the top-right speaks for itself. (the skulls are "general" casualties - i'm assuming that means non-combatants)

Old 6th May 2003, 21:07   #27
laz
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to laz
2 million, 20 million, easy to confuse, Ok? That is a friggin lot, So all of the 20 million russians that Stalin killed was in ww2 or is that a seporet figure all together?
Russians played a crucial role, without them, the US would have never "won" in Europe. Do not bash the old commies.
Old 9th May 2003, 08:05   #28
MamiyaOtaru
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to MamiyaOtaru Send a message via AIM to MamiyaOtaru Send a message via Yahoo to MamiyaOtaru
Russia (and just as important, Russia's winter) did a lot to defeat the Germans. Rather useless to wonder if they would eventually have entirely defeated them on their own, but they may have. It's also a good thing the Brits won the Battle of Britain.

On the other hand, Russia did not declare war on Japan until after the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. They were precious little help there, though for their labour they received shouthern Sakhalin and the Kuriles.
Old 11th May 2003, 02:37   #29
nemesis1981

my boy, a correction or 2

America came into the war because it had to. I dont intend to go into details right now. It is a simple case of when intending to take over the world, you do it a piece at a time. America would have been next, with the whole might of europe behind it had the Nazis won, therefore it was necessary.

Next point, trade, America needed Europe for trade and therefore making more money. And note this, America loaned Europe a lot more than it gave.

America did not lose the most troops.

Do not call the British cowards. Back up your statements with reason or don't post. The Brits are not cowards.

American strategy is shit when it comes to war, as was proven by the most recent war. The americans killed many of their own and the BRAVE British soldiers who aided them against Iraq.

WW2 was won by the USA but not how you think. Define winning a war and everyone else lost regardless and would have lost regardless. The war destroyed europe. America in its vastness and location was fine. America did very well from the war. It was the only country to truly win.

Russia was greatly powerful but run by communist idiots who didn't understand that communism does not work.

Europe is now a far better place to live.

I'm not paranoid, they really are after you.
Old 12th May 2003, 03:13   #30
MamiyaOtaru
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to MamiyaOtaru Send a message via AIM to MamiyaOtaru Send a message via Yahoo to MamiyaOtaru
Re: my boy, a correction or 2

While most people would say America entered the war as a result of Pearl Harbor, it's quite possible that Pearl was just a catalyst, bringing America in a little earlier than would otherwise have been the case. Overall interesting points.

This however, is shit:
Quote:
Originally posted by nemesis1981
American strategy is shit when it comes to war, as was proven by the most recent war. The americans killed many of their own and the BRAVE British soldiers who aided them against Iraq.
While I do not deny that friendly fire is a problem, less than 200 deaths speaks for something other than shit strategy.
Old 16th May 2003, 00:26   #31
oNaMiSsIo
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to oNaMiSsIo
Quote:
Originally posted by zootm
lol.

actually, i read a paper once (well, a summary of a paper), that claimed that WW2 would still have been won, without the intervention of the US. would've been a great deal longer, and the death toll would be getting to the degree of "complete devestation", but they said it would have been won.

obviously the US joining the war effort was of infinite help, though.
i have to agree with zootm. the russians were crucial in their help in ww2. without the second (eastern) front, germany would have bee nable to focus all of its considerable might on the west. take a look at the map posted earlier, and you will notice how many nazis died in russia. if Hitler hadn't reneged on his non-agression pact with Stalin, he would have had a much, *much* better chance of winning the war.

the eastern front, particularly the battle of Stalingrad, killed millions of men on both sides. hitle made the same mistakes attacking russia as napoleon: long german supply lines and willingness to sustain heavy casualties and a scorched-earth policy doomed the nazi effort on the eastern front.

as for American involvement, it was undoubtedly a great help to the allied war effort, and quite possibly a crucial factor. the americans' shining achievement in ww2 was operation overlord (d-day) and the fighting following it. d-day opened up the western front again after france had fallen, and helped immensely to take pressure off britain.

german v2 rockets might have managed to bring Britain to its knees and therefore commence Operation Sea Lion (hitler's plan to land ground troops in Britain). however, british air power in england over the Luftwaffe and bad weather made this impossible.

personally, I would say that russians were more important in the long run in ww2 because they occupied the germans and forced them to expend massive amounts of resources that they just didnt have. however, american influence was also crucial in bringing the war to a swift(er) close by having allies attack germany from two fronts, which was incidentally hitler's greatest fear in ww2.

yeah, im a history geek.

ps. the guy who started this doesnt know shit. if ur reading this somehow buddy, know your facts before you mouth off.

My advice is to start drinking heavily. - John Belushi, Animal House
Old 16th May 2003, 00:28   #32
oNaMiSsIo
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by irloser
2 million russian deaths? ha! more jews were put in ovens than that.
thats really offensive, and no, im not a jew.

Old 16th May 2003, 00:30   #33
oNaMiSsIo
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru
On the other hand, Russia did not declare war on Japan until after the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. They were precious little help there, though for their labour they received shouthern Sakhalin and the Kuriles.
that happened because america wanted it to. we were already worried about the spread of communism near the end of ww2, so part of the rationale for using the bomb was to keep the russians out by ending that part of the war before russia could get involved.

Old 17th May 2003, 03:58   #34
eleet-2k2
Forum King

Well if Russia wanted to send everybody in with their pitchforks, and the few firearms they could make and scramble together, then ya, germany could probably be crushed by the sheer numbers, but just barely.

American's and CANADIAN'ssmoked their asses.

"Welcome to the Island of people who know too much."..."Did you really think balloons would stop him?!"
See what I'm listening too.
Old 17th May 2003, 04:00   #35
oNaMiSsIo
Major Dude

thats pretty much what they did man. for a large part of ww2, it was 2 men to a gun in russia. when 1 died, the other picked up the gun and fired.

i really dont know if thats badass or scary as shit because they treat guns as more valuable than people.

canadians heh heh...

Old 20th May 2003, 07:58   #36
IshanRocky

i hate wars........
Old 25th May 2003, 14:01   #37
eleet-2k2
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by oNaMiSsIo
thats pretty much what they did man. for a large part of ww2, it was 2 men to a gun in russia. when 1 died, the other picked up the gun and fired.

i really dont know if thats badass or scary as shit because they treat guns as more valuable than people.

canadians heh heh...
Ya that must have sucked since both men wer probably shot before they could get their chance to shoot.

"Welcome to the Island of people who know too much."..."Did you really think balloons would stop him?!"
See what I'm listening too.
Old 26th May 2003, 02:43   #38
Kinetik*
Forum Antagonist
(Major Dude)

Everybody's Biased. ANd Biased opinions don't mean shit in the long run. If you were born in ANtarctica, and didn't have shit to do with WW2, and had all the facts, I'd say then you're able to put in your un-biased $.02. Or if you have all the facts, and you've studied them all thoroughly, but what do I know, I'm still in Highschool.

Procrastinators of the world unite!... Tomorrow!
Old 26th May 2003, 03:08   #39
oNaMiSsIo
Major Dude

gee wonder what youre biased towards, hitler.

(at time of this writing his avatar is a swastika)

Old 26th May 2003, 03:49   #40
Kinetik*
Forum Antagonist
(Major Dude)

Yes, finally a moron I get to make an ass of.

First off. Do your research. The Nazi Swastika's hands are going clockwise. The hands on my avatar are going COUNTER Clockwise. Here's the description from a Manga I have, in which the main character depicts this same symbol on the back of his kimono. :]

The Swastika
The main character in Blade of the Immortal, Manji, has taken the 'crux gammata' as both his name and his personal symbol. This symbol is also known as the swastika, a name derived from the Sanskrit svastika (meaning welfare, from su-- 'well' + asti 'he is'). As a symbol of prosperity and good fortune, the swastika was widely used throughout the ancient world (for example, appearing often on Mesopotamian coinage), including North and South America and has been used in Japan as a symbol for Buddhism since ancient times. To be precise the symbol generally used by Japanese Buddhists is the sauvastika, which moves in a counter clockwise direction, and is called the 'manji' in japanese. The sauvastika generally stands for night, and often for magickal practices. The swastika, whose arms point in a clockwise direction, is generally considered a solar symbol. It wasd this version (the hakenkreuz) that was perverted by the Nazis and used as their symbol. It is important that readers understand that the swastika has ancient and honourable origins and it is those that apply to this story, which takes place in the 18th century. 'There is no anti-sematic or pro-nazi meaning behind the use of the sumbol in this story, those meanings did not exist uintil after 1910.'"

I hope that clears things up for you. Don't go calling people "Hitler" until you learn what a swastika even looks like, genius.

Procrastinators of the world unite!... Tomorrow!
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist