Old 15th June 2006, 22:40   #81
Herr Garman

You say that I am blabbing, yet you talk about things you couldn't possibly know jack about. And where do you take the figures? Make them up as you go? Don't bark up the wrong tree mate, I left USA’s domestic politics alone - you leave Russia's alone.

Could you prove 1 million executed dissidents, 60 million Russians killed by Stalin and machine gunners forcing us to vote? Been watching Anti-Russian propaganda "Enemy at the gates" lately, have we? And please prove Saddam's bribes to France, Russia and China. I would like to see it for myself. All that blabbing about bribes is fictional.

Can you take what you dish out? If I now say that USA government slaughtered and forced into reservations 20 million natives in largest land grab in history of humankind, would you just take my word for it and accept my argument? Think not. Do us a favour and do some research first.

If you look at the pre-campaign Iraq, you will see that there was an infrastructure in place provided by Russia (USSR originally) and France. And when USA threatened the investment the countries had in the region, it is obvious they acted to protect their interests. It's nothing new - other countries (USA included) act to protect their interests first. Mind you, not only Russia, France and China had oil export from Iraq.

I have got to admit that you are right on some points. On Bill "Monika" Clinton's orders Serbia was bombed while he had his helmet polished by the slag, and on Nixon's orders Vietnam was napalmed, and on Truman's orders Japan was nuked twice and later Korean was provoked. So Bush by far is not the worst president. For all I know he might be a decent president. Personally, I couldn't care less for USA's domestic politics. I live it to American people - they are the ones who decide whom to support.

15% non American troops.
Is Spain there anymore? Nopp. Pulled out because the new government publicly criticised your bullshit about WMD. Are they on your bribe list?
Japan? Has a massive investment in USA and afraid to lose it. Same for Korea. That's indirect threatening.
Baltic States? They hate Russia so much they will lick your boots while sponging of Russia. Only states that openly honour Waffen SS veterans and allow them to parade the streets. And only states that doesn’t give citizenship to those of Russian origin, although they lived there all their lives. Yet USA is speaking out against human rights issues in Russia. Get real!
Georgia and Ukraine? Puppet governments sponsored by USA wand to become members of NATO and have some more of your I.O.U papers with presidents on.
USA simply puts it as "If you are not one of us, you are one of them", and not many would like to become victims of trade sanctions.

Don't even bring up the tyranny and freedom in Iraq. Remember, the cultures are different. So are developing curves, as I already said earlier. Saddam managed - however questionably, to run the country. Of course, people suffered horribly. But it's not for USA to bomb the hell out of the country simply because the model doesn't not compare to your own! There are plenty of ways to resolve that. And grabbing other country’s investment and world's resources is right outrageous.

Additionally, I have to thank you for clarifying the USA’s domestics to me. I had no idea there was such bickering between both parties.
Herr Garman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2006, 23:07   #82
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Spain pulled out from Iraq because of a change of government, and because that new government was so afraid of terrorism that rather than stand up to the Islamofacsist who had already committed an atrocity against it, they backed down.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2006, 14:54   #83
Metal Player
Banned

I hope USA dont raid to iran.
Metal Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2006, 15:07   #84
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

I hope they do, and I hope the first thing they do is drop a ICBM or two onto whatever passes for a ISP over there, that'll save us from constantly having to ban that idiot 007 and his many disguises...

Oh, wait...
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2006, 17:40   #85
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Herr Garman
All that blabbing about bribes is fictional.
Have you been livind under a rock?. The "oil for food" program under UN supervision has been all over the news. 1.6 billion in oil vouchers as bribes to the russian prime minister?. Does this sound familiar?.

Quote:
If I now say that USA government slaughtered and forced into reservations 20 million natives in largest land grab in history of humankind
Yeah ok, 100 to 200 years ago.... Maybe you'd like to blame the crusades on someone?. Or the russian occupation of Poland?.

Quote:
it is obvious they acted to protect their interests.
Yeah, and without any regard for the danger to the world community. With a good measure of fraud and collusion.

Quote:
Additionally, I have to thank you for clarifying the USA’s domestics to me. I had no idea there was such bickering between both parties.
One thing the parties did agree on is that Sadam had to go. The "anti-war" crap is just that. That's political posturing for our elections. If, for example, Iran was to make good on it's threats to bomb shipping in the persian gulf, the US response, democrat or republican will be military force.

It would be the same if Iran attacked Israel. Iran will not get nukes. I wouldn't mistake political bickering for a lack of resolve in americans. Jihad is over. One way or another.

If you remember Vietnam, which we "lost". When we did leave, Nixon bombed it into the stone age. Manifest destiny ideas of the communist chinese and soviets, crushed by B52 saturation bombing.

The US would like democracy in Iraq, but it isn't our primary goal. The goal is to eliminate threats. Iraq will exist with no more threat to the Israelis, the US or europe or it will be rendered incapable of such threats.

Another difference between our liberals and conservatives is that while conservatives might send troops, the liberals might not. The liberals might just nuke you in your sleep.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 10:35   #86
katzeye

Reading some of the replies here I have to say it is SO refreshing to see there are so many intelligent and well-educated posts from ElChevelle and Herr Garman.

I have to admit I had become tired of constantly trying to open people's eyes to the powers of propaganda and to drive home the message that we should always question ALL so called "facts" put to us by our media, and to actively search for evidence supporting all claims, in all parts of life not just this topic. You two though give me strength.

I have been lucky enough to have lived on both sides of this particular kind of conflict and because I have lived under propaganda in one side, I can so clearly see how the Western countries are patiently and slowly influencing their people's opinions, just like they did during the build-up to the Iraq invasion and subsequent occupation.

ElChevelle and Herr Garman: do not lose hope, do not give up, do not get dragged into slagging matches; and continue to post. Dont stop. Dont ever stop. Put your opinions, all of them, into writing. You never know what tomorrow brings and your writings deserve to be heard by all.

It is easy to question one's own governement when it is causing you personal hardships and proverty. It is infinitely harder to do what you two are doing now, questioning western governments' actions even though internally your country is relatively well off, and you are living comfortable, stable lives yourselves. Yet sometimes we have to do that. If there really is freedom of speech, why is it that celebrities for example are immediately and publicly humiliated as soon as they speak out against their governments' actions?

It is with the help of people like yourselves that this world will hopefully become a peaceful one, a truely peaceful one and not one that has become pounded into submission by one coutry's ideas of what is right and wrong.
katzeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 10:38   #87
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by katzeye
Reading some of the replies here I have to say it is SO refreshing to see there are so many intelligent and well-educated posts from ElChevelle and Herr Garman.

I have to admit I had become tired of constantly trying to open people's eyes to the powers of propaganda and to drive home the message that we should always question ALL so called "facts" put to us by our media, and to actively search for evidence supporting all claims, in all parts of life not just this topic. You two though give me strength.

I have been lucky enough to have lived on both sides of this particular kind of conflict and because I have lived under propaganda in one side, I can so clearly see how the Western countries are patiently and slowly influencing their people's opinions, just like they did during the build-up to the Iraq invasion and subsequent occupation.

ElChevelle and Herr Garman: do not lose hope, do not give up, do not get dragged into slagging matches; and continue to post. Dont stop. Dont ever stop. Put your opinions, all of them, into writing. You never know what tomorrow brings and your writings deserve to be heard by all.

It is easy to question one's own governement when it is causing you personal hardships and proverty. It is infinitely harder to do what you two are doing now, questioning western governments' actions even though internally your country is relatively well off, and you are living comfortable, stable lives yourselves. Yet sometimes we have to do that. If there really is freedom of speech, why is it that celebrities for example are immediately and publicly humiliated as soon as they speak out against their governments' actions?

It is with the help of people like yourselves that this world will hopefully become a peaceful one, a truely peaceful one and not one that has become pounded into the ground by one coutry's ideas of what is right and wrong.
rofls
You're clueless.
Well intentioned, but obviously clueless.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 10:45   #88
katzeye

Quote:
Originally posted by shakey_snake
rofls
You're clueless.
Well intentioned, but obviously clueless.
I welcome your opinion of course, but what IS your opinions on this matter?

I looked back at the thread and maybe I have not looked properly but I did not find much written from you apart from short unsubstantiated commments like the "you're clueless" one above...
katzeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 10:52   #89
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Yes and for that you can be temp banned here.
Because you do not approve of one's opinions doesn't give you the right to berate them so put a sock in it, Snake.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 11:31   #90
rockouthippie
Banned

Look, BS aside, we are americans. When americans get pissed off they blow things up, except for a brief period with Jimmy Carter, when we probably should have been blowing things up.

The Reagan got elected because we knew he would get the hostages back. OK, so he sent Ollie North out for some drug deals to make some money for some bribes for the Iranians, and then burned them on the money.....

Oh well.

Most of the arab world is spoiling for a good ass whooping. Peace loving liberals were screaming for blood just as much as the rest of us when the trade center got hit.

If Al Gore was president, the same crap would have happened. It's just that the war protestors would be appeased because they knew a liberal was in charge.

The current president can't seem to motivate anyone to do what we need to do about the middle east. The former president couldn't even keep his pants on.

If you want to talk about propaganda, it comes from both sides. As long as the government and press can keep us at each others throats, we won't be at theirs.

You know it. If Iran pushes the point and does something like Libya did in the 80s..... like sinking oil tankers.... Democrat or republican.... we will be blasting some stuff.... And what about an incident worst than the trade centers?.

One thing we do have to agree on is that Iran doesn't get nukes PERIOD.... or have we just become such a bunch of peacenicks that we think we can rely on their "good nature".

1937.... the last time we did this.... and gave Hitler some long years to plot the demise of 60 million people.

Didn't hear us?.

Let me turn that up for you.....
Old 22nd June 2006, 13:30   #91
Doggy Dog
Canis Sapiens
(Reviewer)

Send a message via ICQ to Doggy Dog
Quote:
I have got to admit that you are right on some points. On Bill "Monika" Clinton's orders Serbia was bombed while he had his helmet polished by the slag,
So ? That's one of the best things he did. The only bad thing about is that they didn't do it while Serbia was bombing Bosnia and Croatia (in simplified terms).
Doggy Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 20:02   #92
rockouthippie
Banned

Yeah, Clinton was a little tardy. When you bomb people after they've already completed most of the genocide.

Seems like this missed the whole point of dropping bombs.

Monica?. The boy just ain't got no style. Some Jack Kennedy.
Old 22nd June 2006, 20:51   #93
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
The current president can't seem to motivate anyone to do what we need to do about the middle east. The former president couldn't even keep his pants on.
I don't see how people can compare those two "events". A blowjob and a war aren't exactly apples and oranges.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 21:00   #94
Razzinno
Piffle Producer

Quote:
Originally posted by dlinkwit27
A blowjob and a war aren't exactly apples and oranges.
No, in this case it was a "cigar" and a missile.
Razzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2006, 21:04   #95
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dlinkwit27
I don't see how people can compare those two "events". A blowjob and a war aren't exactly apples and oranges.
I think we can compare them as it relates to a general level of incompetence. Here we have two presidents, that for one reason or another are an embarrassment.

A hillbilly that fell off a turnip truck and though he was eurotrash and the current president who reminds me of some menopausal cranky old church bat.

Bubba and Dumbya. Pillars of american integrity... ????...

The most powerful nation in the world, and run by monkeys.
Old 23rd June 2006, 05:49   #96
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by katzeye
I welcome your opinion of course, but what IS your opinions on this matter?
on Iraq or Iran?

Why did we go to War with Iraq? Because it was on the presidents agenda, even before 9/11. He wanted to finish what Daddy started.
Nothing to do with Oil, WMD or personal gain from military contracts. Make no mistake: when america goes to war, economy gets better. When America is peaceful, or uncompetitiveness in open markets becomes apparent and China gets richer. That all it is: economics (with a little legacy thrown in)

War with Iran?
I doubt it. We've learned our lesson from Cuba and Vietnam: when we support a corrupt fleebag of a ruler (be it Batista, Diem or Pahlavi) and we piss a whole country off by doing so, we can't do anything to make the situation better. If Iran is really set on becoming the next North Korea, they will. Shi'ite Sufism certainly lays a great foundation.

What will America do about it? probably nothing. What will the international community do? Definately nothing. Economical sanctions, but that's really it. NK does fine with those in place.
Is Iran bent on World Domination? Maybe most of the country is, but the proles have no really power in that country,

China will be the one that has to deal with NK and Iran. the US's days of Glory will be behind us by then.

Old 23rd June 2006, 15:50   #97
rockouthippie
Banned

I have been wondering if the massive chinese arms buildup in the china sea is really a threat to Taiwan. Those weapons could easily be turned north to the koreans.

China is remaining fairly quiet about it's barking dog.
Old 23rd June 2006, 23:29   #98
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

If they had oil, North Korea would be now known as South China.
Old 24th June 2006, 04:36   #99
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
If they had oil, North Korea would be now known as South China.
Do I need to sign you up for the Geography bee?

But, yeah, I know what you mean. Of course, China is only a -stan or two away from Iran and they have oil.
China has big enough trade surpluses that oil isn't killing them, yet.

Old 24th June 2006, 11:14   #100
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by shakey_snake
Do I need to sign you up for the Geography bee?
In reference to it's relationship to the South China Sea.
I know where it is;been there.

In any case, we have our own oil. We just need a bit more technologolical help to refine it. China is the one who needs to be "invading for oil"
Old 24th June 2006, 13:18   #101
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

So, tell me please, why haven't you invaded Alberta yet?

We have more proven oil reserves than most middle east countries.

With the right technology, we have more oil reserves than any middle east country, and we don't behead people, like middle east countries.

We also don't have an army to speak of, and what we have is in Afghanistan.

It would indeed be a lot safer to invade Alberta.

Do watch out for the Snow Birds though, they are tough.

Oops, wrong snowbirds, let's try that again:

Last edited by Wildrose-Wally; 24th June 2006 at 13:33.
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2006, 13:35   #102
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildrose-Wally
With the right technology, we have more oil reserves than any middle east country, and we don't behead people, like middle east countries.
Well, just be careful when that technology becomes cheaper

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2006, 18:46   #103
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildrose-Wally
So, tell me please, why haven't you invaded Alberta yet?

We already stole your Stanley Cup and Celine Dion.
That's enough for one century
Old 24th June 2006, 20:58   #104
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Got a point there. Let's make a deal, keep Celine, give back the Stanley Cup.
Old 24th June 2006, 21:47   #105
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Conan O'Brien gets to stay and you send us more beer and jelly donuts, then we have a deal
Old 24th June 2006, 23:04   #106
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Conan who?

Sounds fair at first glance, however, those jelly donuts? I don't know if we could part with those. How about some of them donut holes?

Old 25th June 2006, 00:00   #107
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Deal!
Old 25th June 2006, 00:06   #108
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Good, the trucks are on the way.

Old 25th June 2006, 00:07   #109
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Shweet!
Unfortunately, we seem to have misplaced the Cup
Old 25th June 2006, 06:05   #110
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

I want Kids in the Hall!

Old 25th June 2006, 06:44   #111
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
Shweet!
Unfortunately, we seem to have misplaced the Cup
Hmmm, that means war. We'll invade tomorrow, right after breakfast. (waffles with Canadian maple syrup and Canadian bacon)

Our invasion forces, you can't stop them.

Last edited by Wildrose-Wally; 25th June 2006 at 07:25.
Old 25th June 2006, 11:34   #112
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Smaller, on bottom and aids infected.

Have at it!

/continues with waffles.
Old 25th June 2006, 13:49   #113
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Top Ten Canadian Complaints About U.S. TV Shows

1. Whenever they show Niagara Falls, always "happens" to be on U.S. side
2. Not enough exciting canoe chases
3. No Monday night curling
4. Just when we get hooked on "Dweebs" -- poof! It's gone
5. One too many award shows hosted by David Letterman
6. It's really hard to play along with "Jeopardy!" after you've drunk a couple dozen Molsons
7. Not a single Canadian featured in O.J. trial
8. E.R. never about frostbite
9. During "Cheers" reruns, real beer should pour out of the TV
10. Too much Dave, not enough Paul

Top Ten Canadian Complaints About Americans

1. Won't acknowledge enormous cultural contributions of Howie Mandel
2. We're pretty sure they're holding Wayne Gretzky down there against his will
3. Every time we mention the city "Regina," they won't stop giggling
4. Incredibly, they only have one word for "snow"
5. In American encyclopedias, Canada often called "North Dakota's gay neighbour"
6. They call it American cheese, even though it was invented by Canadian superstar Gordon Lightfoot
7. They've never even heard of our most popular superhero, Captain Saskatchewan
8. Two words: "Weird Al"
9. Sick of that gap-toothed loser on "The Late Show with Paul Shaffer"
10. Not enough guys named "Gordie"

Ways Life Would Be Different if Canada Ruled the World

1. American dollar? If we're in a good mood, 32 cents Canadian.
2. New taste sensation at McDonald's: the McPoutine.
3. Guaranteed gold medals for Canada in every Winter Olympic event, dagnabbit!
4. Mapmakers would need to order a heck of a lot more pink, that's for sure.
5. All the top entertainers and news anchors in the States will be Canadian (no, wait, we're doing that already).
6. Federal law requiring more questions about Saskatchewan on Jeopardy!
7. New teen drama series on Fox starring Jason Priestley: Rosedale M4W 1T7.
8. United Nations disputes solved by best-in-three curling shootouts.
9. Non-stop Beachcombers and King of Kensington reruns to show rest of the world that their new Canadian overlords are down-to-earth folks just like them.
10. Three words: more street hockey

Last edited by Wildrose-Wally; 25th June 2006 at 14:23.
Old 25th June 2006, 16:15   #114
zootm
Forum King

Poutine is great, right enough

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2006, 18:30   #115
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Send a message via AIM to SSJ4 Gogitta
Canada: 3,854,083 sq mi
USA: 3,718,711 sq mi

Bigger by only 135,372 square miles. [Joking]Too bad you all live in igloos, and when the men take off their pants, they shrivel up like a stack of dimes.[/Joking]

SSJ4 Gogitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2006, 19:10   #116
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Ah, news from the front

A Canadian fleet was sent into Chesapeake Bay to make a diversionary attack against Washington and Baltimore.

When the lead Canadian ships appeared in Chesapeake Bay the Americans had no idea where they were headed or what their intentions were. The Canadians sailed up the Patuxent River and moved ashore a force of nearly five thousand crack troops.

In the American capitol there was a curious lack of alarm when word arrived that the Canadian invasion force had come ashore. At the Congress building there was no serious worry that the capitol of the United States might be attacked. At the White house there was little concern, the leaders of the United States had been assured by the Secretary of War that there was no danger.

The Canadians soon got word that the only troops standing between them and Washington were militia units. The main Canadian force moved into a Washington suburb and after a brief battle the militia units broke and ran, in the words of one American observer:

"They ran like sheep being chased by dogs".

Several hundred U.S. sailors came ashore to fight but they could not stop the Canadian advance for very long.

The Canadians approached the heart of Washington, march down Constitution Avenue bearing a flag of truce and demand surrender. Suddenly from a house window the flag of truce is fired upon.

The Canadian troops rushed into the house where the shots had been fired from, and put all who were found in the house to the sword and then reduced the house to ashes. They went onto burn and destroy every building connected to the government.

While Washington burned, the president and his cabinet became fugitives fleeing westward deep into the hills of Virginia.

When these Canadian soldiers who had been sent to destroy the President's house entered they found a dinner that had been made for about forty people. They ate every bit of food and drank every bottle of wine, then started to destroy the White House.

Washington D.C. the capitol of the United States is a city on fire.
Old 25th June 2006, 19:19   #117
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Send a message via AIM to SSJ4 Gogitta
Overcompensating for something, are we?

SSJ4 Gogitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2006, 20:03   #118
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

If Canada was south (warmer) and Mexico was north (colder), I'd be living in Canada, for sure.
Old 25th June 2006, 21:11   #119
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4 Gogitta
Overcompensating for something, are we?

[Image]
Actually, no. But you have to think back to 1812, and realize Canada was still British at that time.

At any rate, this war we also won. All NHL teams have been heavily infiltrated by Canadians, so in the future, it will always be Canadians winning the Stanley Cup.

The Hurricanes' Ray Whitney hoists the Stanley Cup after defeating the Oilers in Game 7 of the finals.

RAY WHITNEY
Quote:
Born: May 08, 1972, in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Old 25th June 2006, 21:31   #120
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Probably the most international sport there is.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News