Old 26th June 2006, 10:20   #121
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Send a message via AIM to SSJ4 Gogitta
I don't like hockey anyways.

SSJ4 Gogitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 14:03   #122
davebaron666

It is a surprise for me that there are still peoples out there trying to find moral grounds for US actions.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is just another puppet leader installed by US giving enough reasons to start a war ,if you do some research and know where to look this information is not really a secret!.

History just keep repating itself ,economic reasons always start wars ,this time it was the UN growing economics ,Iraq and Iran starting using euro instead of US dollars on oil exchanges light up the fuse.Also media keeping us in the dark and even most people knowing it incredibly dont care about it but world only have a maximum of 20 years oil left , no discussions or different views ,20 years and no more oil (actually there will be oil, but it will require more than a barrel of oil of energy to produce one)

Now let go of today because its already gone ,US will attack Iran ..

But somethings are just not right ,war is always profitable for US but this time they spend like theres no tomorrow and for a very limited amount of resource, they normally change regimes by feeding extremists and they do it slowly and by pumping american way of life to those cultures but now they are trying to catch a deadline and they are being sure that everybody hates them by leaking pictures of their tortures and killings to media.

Something buggling my mind for years finally produced an absurd but logical result;

Israel is the last front ,for decade Israel and jew community has grown stronger and stronger and their influances is on the virge of overcome some power groups on US and some important economical monoplys.

And US learned who is the real force behind EU and mid-eastern oil selling countrys to switch Euro.

My crazy conspiracy theory is simple ; Israel will start the war before the summer as planned and will attack Iran but for their surprise they will be nuked ,it will be a surprise because they know for sure that Iran doesnt have any nukes,but they will retaliate with all their force to their already designated targets all over mid-east .. now at that point we need a third strong player who need a strong reason to oppose Israel ..such as China..one of Isreal few Jericho-3 missile will suddenly find his way to China main land and probably at that point Israel will understand his demise..

This scenario :

1-Destroy Israel main land and severly hurt their powers all over the world

2-Give Bush reason for Iran war ,congress wont have a chance to decline the attack.

3-A strong economic power such as China could dictate very strict economical amborgos against Israeli nation for decades , a single missile in their territory is more than enough

America dont want their little hellspawn in mideast anymore thats why they are taking over the control of mideast with their own forces.

I am pretty sure this world will see some interesting shows before this year is over and i do hope this will be the end of it..
davebaron666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 19:00   #123
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

thread bump ftl.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st March 2007, 04:10   #124
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
We already stole your Stanley Cup and Celine Dion.
That's enough for one century
Can we give them Celine back? My ears are bleeding.

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."
watadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2007, 00:32   #125
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Quote:
Originally posted by watadoo
Can we give them Celine back? My ears are bleeding.
Yeah right, you got her, you keep her. Good try though.
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2007, 02:49   #126
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

Okay, okay, you can have Lord Stanley's cup back. IF you take Celine.

Old 22nd March 2007, 03:29   #127
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

I think we'll just win it back at a hockey game, that way there's no strings attached. (or a Celine, for that matter)

Old 22nd March 2007, 04:10   #128
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by davebaron666
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is just another puppet leader installed by US giving enough reasons to start a war ,if you do some research and know where to look this information is not really a secret!.
The leader the US installed in Iran was the Shah. The Iranian merchant class didn't like him, so they funded the Islamic revolution and installed the Ayatollahs.

The US has nothing to do with the current government of Iran. Hell.... we've barely spoken with the Iranians in 30 years.

As far as Celine Dion , I like her music in very limited doses.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2007, 12:45   #129
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

As far as Celine Dion , I like her music in very limited doses.<<<<

you've got to lay off the glue sniffing.

Old 22nd March 2007, 23:47   #130
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Better sent her to Oregon, he likes her.
Old 23rd March 2007, 18:27   #131
rockouthippie
Banned

Sniff some glue.... listen to Celine Dion .... ok...

Hey look. I've probably heard Celine Dion a couple times on the radio. It didn't make me smash the stereo.

I like her Christmas Stuff. The same with Mariah Carey.

If pop was Carey and Dion, I wouldn't feel the immediate need to kill a stereo. That contrasts a very low survival rate of equipment that plays Britanny Spears or Avril Lavigne music.

Actually, Avril Lavigne is highly dissappointing. She has a good voice, it's just everything else about her music that is shit.

Hell ya, send her to Oregon. She'd fit right in with the pseudo-intellectual, semi lesbian, northwest Portland StarBucks slurpers we get round these parts.
Old 23rd March 2007, 20:29   #132
ertmann|CPH
Forum Viking
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by davebaron666
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is just another puppet leader installed by US giving enough reasons to start a war
Not buying that one, the rather fanatical clergy installed him because Khatami was way to moderate for them, to keep up the hate campaign against the west that keeps them in power. The clergy is just too fanatic to take bribes from the US.
Quote:
this time it was the UN growing economics
Huh? how does the UN stand to gain from war? and how is it's economy growing?
Quote:
Israel is the last front ,for decade Israel and jew community has grown stronger and stronger and their influances is on the virge of overcome some power groups on US and some important economical monoplys.
Isreal may have regional economic importance, but globally it's a minor player, with a GDP (and per capita GDP) comparable to some of the minor countries in the EU, with little in the way of major industrial companies.
Quote:
And US learned who is the real force behind EU and mid-eastern oil selling countrys to switch Euro.
Look at the exchange rates, it's pure economics, why wouldn't they?

As far as the rest of your little theory go, i can only say that you're severely deluded.
ertmann|CPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 11:00   #133
will
Nullsoft Newbie (Moderator)

Fuckin hell. It actually will be Iran War Time if this shit carries on too long.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6489493.stm

DO NOT PM ME WITH TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS
will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2007, 12:36   #134
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by will
Fuckin hell. It actually will be Iran War Time if this shit carries on too long.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6489493.stm
How many "unlawful combatants" has the US detained in recent years?

If you think of that part of Geneva as being semantical and out of date (which it probably is), then Iran is doing the exact same things we have been.

Old 24th March 2007, 19:04   #135
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by shakey_snake
How many "unlawful combatants" has the US detained in recent years?
Who cares?. That is, except for some marginally employed democrats. The only reason they care is so that they can run around screaming "Facist" to try to get elected.

A few hundred guys, most of them terrorist fucks, weren't treated "fairly".

To the innocent, and there are a few..... guess you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bummer dude.

Now back to my regularly scheduled yawning.
Old 24th March 2007, 20:36   #136
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

You are really, truly a complete idiot.

Old 25th March 2007, 11:44   #137
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
To the innocent, and there are a few..... guess you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bummer dude.
Quote:
Official Iranian release about this situation posted:
RoH, you proved shakey's point!

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 18:30   #138
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 20:25   #139
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
Who cares?. That is, except for some marginally employed democrats.
Moron. We should all care. It's about being a nation of laws. If we lose that we may as well surrender everything, cause America will cease to exist.

Not to mention the existing troops should care about illegal detention and torture of enemy combatants in clandestine prisons. If we abuse their soldiers, they get free reign to abuse ours without having the redneck mowroon righties rant and rave.

Old 25th March 2007, 23:45   #140
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

All I can say is "Jesus fucking Christ"
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2008, 12:38   #141
webthing
Forum King

Israel 'will attack Iran' before new US president sworn in, John Bolton predicts

John Bolton, the former American ambassador to the United Nations, has predicted that Israel could attack Iran after the November presidential election but before George W Bush's successor is sworn in.

The Arab world would be "pleased" by Israeli strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities, he said in an interview with The Daily Telegraph.

"It [the reaction] will be positive privately. I think there'll be public denunciations but no action," he said.

Mr Bolton, an unflinching hawk who proposes military action to stop Iran developing nuclear weapons, bemoaned what he sees as a lack of will by the Bush administration to itself contemplate military strikes.

"It's clear that the administration has essentially given up that possibility," he said. "I don't think it's serious any more. If you had asked me a year ago I would have said I thought it was a real possibility. I just don't think it's in the cards."

Israel, however, still had a determination to prevent a nuclear Iran, he argued. The "optimal window" for strikes would be between the November 4 election and the inauguration on January 20, 2009.

"The Israelis have one eye on the calendar because of the pace at which the Iranians are proceeding both to develop their nuclear weapons capability and to do things like increase their defences by buying new Russian anti-aircraft systems and further harden the nuclear installations .

"They're also obviously looking at the American election calendar. My judgement is they would not want to do anything before our election because there's no telling what impact it could have on the election."

But waiting for either Barack Obama, the Democratic candidate, or his Republican opponent John McCain to be installed in the White House could preclude military action happening for the next four years or at least delay it.

"An Obama victory would rule out military action by the Israelis because they would fear the consequences given the approach Obama has taken to foreign policy," said Mr Bolton, who was Mr Bush's ambassador to the UN from 2005 to 2006.

"With McCain they might still be looking at a delay. Given that time is on Iran's side, I think the argument for military action is sooner rather than later absent some other development."

The Iran policy of Mr McCain, whom Mr Bolton supports, was "much more realistic than the Bush administration's stance".

Mr Obama has said he will open high-level talks with Iran "without preconditions" while Mr McCain views attacking Iran as a lesser evil than allowing Iran to become a nuclear power.

William Kristol, a prominent neo-conservative, told Fox News on Sunday that an Obama victory could prompt Mr Bush to launch attacks against Iran. "If the president thought John McCain was going to be the next president, he would think it more appropriate to let the next president make that decision than do it on his way out," he said.

Last week, Israeli jets carried out a long-range exercise over the Mediterranean that American intelligence officials concluded was practice for air strikes against Iran. Mohammad Ali Hosseini, spokesman for the Iranian foreign ministry, said this was an act of "psychological warfare" that would be futile.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2008, 01:38   #142
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

Oh thank G/d. I clicked on this thread and the first thing I saw was a ROH rant and thought he'd been brought back from the dead. fortunately this is just an odd little post pump.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News