Old 7th May 2001, 23:21   #1
Denzil
King of Fight: Groove Alumni

In high school, girls went out with 23 yr old guys with cars, jobs and cell phones.
Now that I am 23, have a car, job and cell phone, I have no girl.
This leads me to believe that it is me that does not know the game. The smart thing would be to give up, but nature has decreed that I must reproduce, therefore I must emasculate myself vis-a-vis chasing girls. My newest gambit is to be a bastard, as the nice thing isn't working out. This new ploy comes highly recommended by a good buddy w/ hot girlfriend (see my Dating Dilemna article). I would have added this to the article, but Kyle is bitch and only allowed 4000 characters. Agg, I know you people are not asexual beings, lemme know what you think.
Denzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 01:05   #2
s1138
Alumni?

Send a message via ICQ to s1138 Send a message via AIM to s1138 Send a message via Yahoo to s1138
i feel the pain. even though i am 16. girls want older mature guys. they should learn, guys never mature

oh and here is a thought,
a woman will never be president, cause if saddam hussien or someone is pissing her off, and it is that time of the month... well, she could start a world war

s1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 03:02   #3
rm'
Banned

I have to disagree. Girls are the best thing since sliced bread. You just have to know what they want, and give it to them when they want it.
rm' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 03:36   #4
Brennan
Monkey Hump Master

Alright, that does it. I'm writing an article.

--Brennan
Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 03:48   #5
rm'
Banned

Oh pooh you. I bet you 100 pesos that I can write one 10x better than yours.

"Please Mister, just give me a chance to be good!"
Old 8th May 2001, 13:52   #6
weedsatan
Forum King

Do we have to conclude you base your whole life on how it goes in the movies?

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
-R. D. Lang
weedsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 14:18   #7
YtseJam
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to YtseJam Send a message via AIM to YtseJam
I hate those `bad dudes`... getting our gals... Humf.

And as we say in Israel, "kaka on you" or rather, them ( Only "kaka" is in Hebrew tho`... it basicly means shit or poo... heh, nm.

Ya know what, just ignore everything that came after the first line.

YtseJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 15:01   #8
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
dude, ya aint gotta be exactly evil or a mf. just be a jerk with a sence of humor. the thing that attracts women to men the most is something thats a challenge IE: they want something they can change, bad manners, tough guy attitude, etc. just think about your bad habits that you have when your by your self and just display them in public. dont be so assholish that your just a dick to the girl your talking too. instead, be a jerk to others around in a sarcastic way the most important thing in whatever you do with this knowledge i bisto upon you, be sure of your self that your the best guy in the bar be calky. the bad guy thing wont work if your not sure your a bad guy. you gotta role play a little. if you do the things in this thread youll be alright. let us all know what happens!
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 17:52   #9
bonnieburton

geesh -- you fellas have it all wrong

Girls aren't all bad. Yeah sometimes a girl has to date a bunch of jerks before she realizes she deserves a good one. It's hard to explain and it doesn't make sense, but it's true. All girls go through their "dating the jerk" or "dating the self-absorbed artist/musician type" phase.
I've done that myself. And it took me til I was 28 to find a really cool guy that doesn't treat me like crud.

So I'm sorry if my gender takes awhile before they realize that it's worth dating the nice guy - but when we do realize it - look out! Hang in there Denny - and you other decent lads. Your time will come, and you'll be dating some girl who knows exactly what she wants.

Just don't act like a jerk to get a girl. It never lasts and you'll end up hating life.. or worse...joining an industrial band.
Old 8th May 2001, 17:53   #10
peppert
UID 0

whatever

denny, i gave you the answer months ago. roofies. drugs.

take some pointers from tag. he's the master. bring along drugs. lots of drugs. the hot girls that put out that are 18 years old like guys who give them drugs for free. go to raves. bring lots of ecstasy. give it to girls. have after hours parties at tom's mountain estate. turn on the laser. get them in the hot tub. it's easy.

sheesh.

peppert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 18:28   #11
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

that wokrs too!!!!
Old 8th May 2001, 19:43   #12
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
Quote:
Originally posted by Denzil
In high school, girls went out with 23 yr old guys with...cell phones.
Now that I am 23, have ... a cell phone, I have no girl.
Get with the times man- Cell Phones arn't status symbols anymore; now even prepubescent 13 year olds carry them

Now is the time for all good Americans to come to the aid of their Country
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2001, 20:09   #13
weedsatan
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by watadoo
Quote:
Originally posted by weedsatan
Do we have to conclude you base your whole life on how it goes in the movies?
Duh! Don't you?
Euh actually yeah... me too...

But what I wanna know is. What movies are the guideline through your life?

-R. D. Lang
Old 8th May 2001, 21:07   #14
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

ok, damn heres the real low down! what works for others doesnt work for some! this thread has turned in to a
maxim magazine any ways if you read maxim and you think your gonna get chicks cuz you learn their little tricks...well....sorry you wont but what you can do is learn. i was reading the article bonnie posted up there
like dont buy them drinks cuz its been done and so forth.
well um i buy drinks all the time, it works great! its not the style its the approach! see some woman will laugh at one guys joke and the other guy with the same joke will get flammed! my girlfriend is 23, shes a college grad from u.c.davis. she was prom queen and home coming queen at her high school. ive been going out with her for a little bit longer then a month. hey doooood i dont have a car! my drivers license is suspended...and im living with my father and grandmother for the next month while im in between moving. sure i got a office and work for myself oh and a cell phone ( he he he ) look compared to most guys im not the wise choice for a girl like mine. im not lucky just a nice asshole! i dont have a fear of approaching woman and i dont hide anything in my life, well it works for me.
you know i had this friend he was funny but ugly and some times a looser.....he had the finest girlfriends ive ever seen. not just one but many. i know my persona was way better then his, i asked on day what gives dude? get this he told me ( and i watched him ) i just go around at the bar and ask girls if they wana hump! "wana hump?" he said yeah i use hump instead of fuck!?!?!?! what ever, he got turned down all the time but he would get 50%. realy thats not bad! k the moral of this post is what works for others probaly wont work for you, but what does work for them that will work for you is the approach. thats all you need that and your self. get some balls and talk to every girl in the bar!!!! i swear on all thats holly about dating this will work it may take you a while but once you get the hang of it youll have plenty of woman. i know this from acctualy doing it myself. its no method its nothing its just balls bro just balls. you dont need a pick up line :P just yourself plenty of woman out there will like you for that. you just gotta get of your ass and go look for her!
Old 8th May 2001, 21:43   #15
s1138
Alumni?

Send a message via ICQ to s1138 Send a message via AIM to s1138 Send a message via Yahoo to s1138
bonnie seems to be helpful.

so basically, girls call guys immature, but they cant make up there freakin mind on what they like

i think i said that wrong

Old 8th May 2001, 22:25   #16
weedsatan
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by watadoo

Easy:

Taxi Driver
West side story
King of comedy
Lawrence of arabia
5 easy pieces
Taras Bulba
Casa Blanca
Jaws
All quiet on the western front
last tango in paris
The 5000 fingers of Dr. T

THE VIKINGS!!!
Ok I like not know that many of them...

mine are...

The Cube
Fucking Amal
Pulp Fiction
Strange Days
Lost Highway
Kids
eXistenZ

And so many more....
I have a movie for every situation in Life

-R. D. Lang
Old 8th May 2001, 23:01   #17
s1138
Alumni?

star wars.

be careful who you kiss. it could be your sister.
dont worry about the other guy kissing the woman you like, they could be brother and sister

Old 9th May 2001, 06:38   #18
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Send a message via ICQ to Jayn Send a message via AIM to Jayn
Awww.....don't start being a bastard, girls like nice guys....and quit cruisin' past the high schools on your lunch break

Jayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2001, 09:53   #19
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

As far as movies go, "Debbie Does Dallas" has a big influence on my day to day life
Old 9th May 2001, 18:13   #20
XGN

Send a message via ICQ to XGN Send a message via AIM to XGN
Be yourself, and be up front and honest

This is my logic, by nature I am a massive flirt. I have a tendancy to flirt to a point where I do not even realize I am doing so.

This being my natual tendancy, I must then of course use this habit to my advantage as much as possible.

1.) Always practice and improve upon you flirting skills. If you are going to flirt, do it right damn it. Practice makes perfect.

2.) Stay confident. Never let on that your drooling inside about the idea of being with someone, in doing so you lose the upper hand in the "fight" for control. There is _always_ going to be a fight for control.

3.) Be honest, blatently honest. If you are attracted to a girl, let her know. Use the shock of straight up saying "I think your pretty damn cute" to it's best advantage, and gain some points on the fight for control (which as I mentioned is going to be constant, even after you have dated over a few years). Use common sense and your flirting skills though, don't walk up to a girl and say "Ow, your a fox, lets go scrump" cause that shiznit ain't going to have any luck (even if you are Brennan).

4.) Play the eye game, see if the girl shows signs of interest. One of the earliest things I picked up on in the dating game, is the fine art of the distant glance and eye game with a girl. There is a way of speak with your eyes and thoughts without even saying a word. Those who master this fine art can determine thier chances with a girl by her reaction to your attempts to gain her attention. Here is the real secret.. Do NOT look away when the girl finally picks up on your vibe. What is best is to play it cool (continue to talk to a friend you are with or do what you were doing before the "eye encounter"). This will make the girl which you are staring at feel attractive if done correctly (and can cause some very bad results if done without the required skill set and confidence). This one is long because I think that it is _way_ over looked typically, and I have had some pretty impressive results with it myself. I think that you can honestly get a good feel for the vibe of a certain girl simply with this test. If she stares straight back and shows you eye attention love in return (while continuing to do what she was doing) then you know you are both interested and curious, which is key to meeting someone to begin with.

I can't give up all my trade secrets (I already gave up my best one - DAMN).. I hope that my point of view on dating assist at least one of you in the never ending game of cat and mouse, boy meets girl..

One last note - girls are NOT the downfall of society. On the contrary, girls are the reason we have society to begin with, and should be charished and not treated like they are another pawn in a game.. There are too many players and not enough men in this world anymore, I ain't going to be another playa in the crowd myself. This doesn't mean that I can't play the game though.

Peace,
-X-

webmaster@xgeneration.net
XGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2001, 19:28   #21
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

I have to agree with XGN thats pretty much what i was saying. The eye thingy is true but only to a point, don't let eye contact hamper you though. Im not going to get on my high horse but im a very good-looking man and it intimidates most women. They are shy creatures the only girls that i can do the eye contact thingy are not all that (if you know what I mean). Infact you’d be surprised, most hot girls are shy give the wrong signals and dont have boyfriends! I have 5 different friend that are models, they never get approached the guys are too scared. Just dont let any of the signals confuse the way you chase girls only take no for an answer!
Old 9th May 2001, 23:24   #22
John M
Puts the Cuss in General Discussions
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to John M
the downfall of society? girls that dont talk. i went out with a girl (once) who, sorta seemed nice, but WOULDN'T FRIKKIN TALK!. oh well. i need to find a good looking, open minded girl who talks. if yall can hook me up...

missyob made me post this.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2001, 23:34   #23
s1138
Alumni?

you want a girl who talks??? what is wrong with you?
once they start talking, they never stop.

Old 10th May 2001, 21:07   #24
WolfieD

Girls Hate Colin... my screenname and custom wannabe mod title thing both say so, so it has to be true.
Old 10th May 2001, 21:27   #25
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

I agree with RM. Girls are the best thing since sliced bread. Better in fact.

Girls are yummy. Especially mine
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2001, 22:20   #26
Ringobob

SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!

That is the movie you need to watch and love and make a shrine to. I laughed, I cried, I did a little jig...

Danzil, I feel your pain. At the moment I'm in love with a girl who has a boyfriend... which sucks about as much as anything has ever sucked. But I'm getting over it... sorta... at any rate, yeah, girls are the downfall of civilization because I refuse to blame my over active heart and unsatisfied manhood.

Through all of this, a lot of my good friends happen to be female, so they don't suck because, while very attractive in their own right, they haven't turned me down yet (at least not all of them, but that's another long story that I don't feel like getting into at the moment)

Anyway, I say screw finding some random chick to date... my method has always been to become friends first and see where my and her feelings go... it leads to some tense moments in friendships at times, but I've never lost any friendships through it, some of them have only grown stronger. And the point is, when you do find the one that works out, you know it'll last because you already have a friendship to base the relationship on. As a Nice Guy(TM), that's what I see as the best method of attack.

At any rate, I definitely know the feeling of always losing the game, I've lost many times myself... so, take my advice for what it's worth. I just see my friends and would rather do it my way than end up with the hassles that they do.
Ringobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2001, 22:58   #27
John M
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by s1138
you want a girl who talks??? what is wrong with you?
once they start talking, they never stop.
yeah, but how ya gonna get em in the sack if ya cant tell if they like ya or not?

Old 10th May 2001, 23:25   #28
s1138
Alumni?

i dont have to worry about that, since i probably aint going to get a girl that far for awhile

Old 11th May 2001, 00:07   #29
WolfieD

comments withheld.
Old 11th May 2001, 00:17   #30
RhinoTrip
Major Dude

Quote:
i dont have to worry about that, since i probably aint going to get a girl that far for awhile
Never doubt man, never doubt.

RhinoTrip
Working for the man.
RhinoTrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2001, 01:34   #31
fuct'n'bored

Send a message via Yahoo to fuct'n'bored
Quote:
try jeting shit drunk, go on a pub crawl and flirt with everyone(female)its cinda hard not to get slept with

hah, you cant even lif, let alone swing, the dictionary i deserv.please dont use a crain
fuct'n'bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2001, 01:56   #32
John M
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by fuct'n'bored

try jeting shit drunk, go on a pub crawl and flirt with everyone(female)its cinda hard not to get slept with
were you, ahhh, shit drunk when you wrote this?

Old 11th May 2001, 10:12   #33
s1138
Alumni?

i cant get drunk. there are no pubs around, and im 16

Old 11th May 2001, 10:29   #34
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by John M

were you, ahhh, shit drunk when you wrote this?
What would be funny (and insulting) is if he wasn't
Old 11th May 2001, 17:42   #35
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Fall into a bathtub with a blow dryer!
It worked for Mel Gibson in "What Women Want"

Damn, to read a woman's mind. I'm sure a normal guy would be driven insane by it.

Oh and who was the Helen Hunt stalker? RM? Gotta see her in this movie, dude. She's HOT!
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2001, 00:03   #36
rm'
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
Oh and who was the Helen Hunt stalker? RM? Gotta see her in this movie, dude. She's HOT!
Really? Oh.. I had nooo idea
Old 13th May 2001, 01:22   #37
gremmlin

Umm, get with it! Girls don't suck. People suck. Misogyny is so 1995. Misanthropy is the next big thing.

"Revolution begins with the self, in the self" Toni Cade Bambara
gremmlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2001, 01:56   #38
KahlessTheUnforgettable

Girls are not bad, from my experience they just do what they have to to protect themselves from the "bad" guys
KahlessTheUnforgettable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2001, 22:07   #39
rm'
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by gremmlin
People suck. Misogyny is so 1995. Misanthropy is the next big thing.
Old 26th May 2001, 17:45   #40
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

if girls didbt have a...well you know they would have a bounty! :0 not realy but ive heard it before and i thought it was funny
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News