Old 14th November 2001, 07:47   #361
spunkbubble

Re: Love sucks, bites, and all around draws blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Bleu_Zeal
Hey people I stumbled across this forum awhile back. I finally read the last post this morning. This thread has made me laugh, cry, think hard enough to hurt my head, but it mostly made me smile. Seeing that there are others that share my so called bizarre ideas.
That's so sweet.

I will hang in there... Got no choice!!

sunshine on the window makes me happy, like i should be, outside all around me, really sleazy, then it hits me, don't tell me you can't see what it means to me! meanwhile, in the moonlight, purple people, unforseeable, lonely as they may be, they'll be peachy, then it hits me...
spunkbubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2001, 21:33   #362
papadoc
Comfortably Numb
(Forum King)

Just for you Spunkbubble...

Hope you smile.
papadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2001, 22:46   #363
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by papadoc
Well it's the day after the big dance.
/me sitting here thinking back on me dance with Missy.
And how she left me with two other girls.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...what a night!!!!
Where did they go?
Why did me wake up here in the forums?
Hmmmm...story of my life
Oh well
Go back and read it again hon. YOU left with the 2 other girls, not me. You got "lucky" and did not even know it.

~ Missy
missyob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2001, 22:53   #364
missyob
Angel of Winamp

spunkbubble hang in there hon. You have a heart of gold, and your "prince charming" will come someday.

Know that we are here for you. Dont ever be afraid to type your feelings in this forum.

Many Hugs to you sweetheart.

~ Missy
Old 14th November 2001, 23:19   #365
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by missyob
spunkbubble hang in there hon. You have a heart of gold, and your "prince charming" will come someday.

Know that we are here for you. Dont ever be afraid to type your feelings in this forum.

~ Missy
Now that's just why I love this place so much. No one cares if you spill that kinda stuff, there'll be someone here who understands and can sympathise with you.

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2001, 23:26   #366
Beckie

You are a pedophile.

Why would a 23 year old man want to date high school girls? I think you have some serious issues.
Also, any idiot can get a job, a car, and a cellular phone. Most women look for more than that. Things like personality and intelligence are much more significant, and it helps if your not a pedophile.
Beckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2001, 00:10   #367
papadoc
Comfortably Numb
(Forum King)

Quote:
originally posted by Beckie
Why would a 23 year old man want to date high school girls? I think you have some serious issues.
...and it helps if your not a pedophile.
Who may I inquire are you referring to?
Old 15th November 2001, 00:30   #368
spunkbubble

Quote:

~ Missy
Thanks!! *hugs*

sunshine on the window makes me happy, like i should be, outside all around me, really sleazy, then it hits me, don't tell me you can't see what it means to me! meanwhile, in the moonlight, purple people, unforseeable, lonely as they may be, they'll be peachy, then it hits me...
Old 15th November 2001, 00:31   #369
spunkbubble

Quote:
Originally posted by papadoc
Just for you Spunkbubble...

Hope you smile.

Old 15th November 2001, 00:32   #370
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

I guess she means Denzil but I don't know where the pedophile bit came from

Quote:
...personality and intelligence
Ha! damned on all fronts!

Old 15th November 2001, 00:32   #371
izchan
Major Dude

Send a message via Yahoo to izchan
Not even if things were different ...

Dear Spunk ... ( I like to say dear someone when I talk to them)

For whatever it is worth. The guy is immature. You can forgive him the first time he made the mistake. You should give him the benefit of the doubt. But the truth is that, sometimes if the player strike twice, Which he did, there is no point in asking him or hoping that he will change for the better in the third time round, especially if he the decision was done in such a short period of time.

I know because once upon a time I was that jerk too.

It is like the same with your case, I was 18 to 19, feeling the top of the world, and worst, I do not know what the hell I want in life. A pretty girl came along, not too unlike yourself, 5'22, inteligent, funny and a temper of a 1957 locomotive. She makes me laugh and think of family life. If you ask me if I love her? My answer will still be yes, but the sad fact is that, that was never the issue, the issue was that I was too immature to know better.

When one is 19 and hormones are pumping, plus the sheer fact that now life seems to just have begun, being tied down to a single person just does not seem logical to me then. So I made one of my most fatal mistakes in my life's love stories. I told her that I wanted out and that we were heading seperated ways.

Now, I can almost hear her pleading with me not to do that to her, that she loved me with all her heart and wanted this to be forever. But the thing is that I really did not see it that way and told her that she should consider it. She left crying, and I left with a heavy heart.

2 weeks pass, and the normal ripple affect of a badly made decision comes haunting. Mind you we have only been together for 3 months, but it feels like eternity and I was already used to having her around nagging me at my attitude (that happends a lot). And one fine morning, after some badly done toast, I felt so lonely that I just went and see her, I told her how bad I feel and that I wanted to give it a try again. She said yes and gave me a fantastic kiss. That was my second biggest mistake.

Where was my mistake? I went back to her not because of my love for her, which was still there, but for the sheer fact that I felt lonely.
Loneliness does not give a strong bond to a relationship, it is like taking medicine for your headache, but you don't need it when the headache is gone. The same thing applies in this little story of mine. We kept with each other for the next 1 week or so, before my lonely syndrom dropped out of existence and I realized my mistake again.

So what do I do? I wrote her a letter and gave her a reason to hate me for life, which she still does, she hates me with the feary of a thousand suns, just to quote from the movie "10 things I hate about you", I told her a lie so that she will leave me for good. A lie that said that I fell in love with her because she reminded me of another girl that I could never have and that what we share was not real.

To you maybe I was cruel, which I no longer think so, but my action made her so angry at me that she left without saying a single word to me since (that applies to the present day).

The reason for the story? Simple, when you are with a person, do it for the right reason, do it because you feel the bond. The bond is a a two way thing. If for any reason you feel that it is no longer there, take a breath and make a decision. Decide to face it or ignore it. Facing with it comes with strength of characther and from a kind heart. Talk about it with the other partner, get some feedback. Then make your FINAL say on the matter and let it rest.

Because of my immaturity I have made someone I cared about suffer for no good reason. I still feel bad about the whole mess and wished that I could have solved it someother way. But like my title, even if things were different, it will still have the same outcome, I was young, I was immature and I am naive.

So take that part of your life where the tears come freely and live it the way that you would have, because it is part of growing up. I do not say that age is a factor of maturity, maturity comes from gainning wisdom. And wisdom comes from being able to experience things more than others. It is a learning thing, some most of the time, wisdom comes from being burn, pushes, shoved and kicked. You pick up the pieces and you go on.

So please don't think little of me after the confession I made above, but I felt the need to explain or even let you understand so that the pain can be bearable. And in time, you will learn to cry without feeling sad anymore, but cry you will still do ... because I know that I still cry too ....

Your's sincerely
Izchan

Sometimes it is just being me that counts
By: izchan
izchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2001, 00:32   #372
spunkbubble

Re: You are a pedophile.

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckie
Also, any idiot can get a job, a car, and a cellular phone. Most women look for more than that. Things like personality and intelligence are much more significant, and it helps if your not a pedophile.

Old 15th November 2001, 03:06   #373
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
Re: You are a pedophile.

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckie

[start-in a valley girl sir-mixalot look at her but voice] ummm maybe you should try reading the rest of the thread k, cuz like its so not that any more, like realy thats so not the point, i mean realy. god
[/in a valley girl sir-mixalot look at her but voice]
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2001, 03:32   #374
John M
Puts the Cuss in General Discussions
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to John M
i like big butts and i cannot lie. you other brothers cant deny. when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG.

sorry

missyob made me post this.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2001, 03:35   #375
NuLoser

Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy

but I digress....
Old 15th November 2001, 04:05   #376
Bleu_Zeal

Send a message via Yahoo to Bleu_Zeal
crazy shit

Ya know I could tell you some of the shit that I have been through and you people would look at me like "This guy is really messed up" and you would probably ask what I was on. Well during the time period I'm thinking of I was actually quite fucked up, but thats besides the point. During that time when I wasn't trippin on coricdin and even when I was I got hurt alot. MAybe not alot but it stuck with me. Bottom line women are just as diverse as guys. I have meet some really heartless people and some very sweet people two sisters that were related. Don't ever get involved with sisters. Its a real bad idea. I seem to have lost my point here . . . . . oh well I find it again later. Oh wait I found it. My point is both men and women really don't know what they want and as izchan made me realize that it takes expierence and wisdom to figure that out. Just don't go about it the way izchan did.
Bleu_Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2001, 04:18   #377
izchan
Major Dude

Quote:
Blue Zeal Wrote : My point is both men and women really don't know what they want and as izchan made me realize that it takes expierence and wisdom to figure that out. Just don't go about it the way izchan did.
I totally agree with Blue zeal. Most of the time that we move around looking for answers, and it is a 50/50 chance of finding it.

Plus another thing, really try not to go about it the way I did. It hurts both ways and wastes alot of tissue paper during the crying process.

Old 15th November 2001, 10:56   #378
spunkbubble

It's so damn frustrating. I just want to grab him and shake him and scream. Just scream and scream until I can't speak anymore. Scream until we both break down and cry, scream until he sees what he's doing is so wrong; scream until he bloody well sees what I see - Until he sees I am meant to be with him; and all the distance in the world won't ever change that. The time, the lies, the hurt, the denial; none of it will change a thing.

Isn't love meant to be worth everything? Isn't it worth sacrificing; and working hard for?

If I'm the smart and kind and beautiful girl he says I am; then what's so horribly wrong with me he won't be with me? If I am those things; why aren't we together? I'm not that girl, but it shouldn't matter, he told me he loved me and he always would; how can you turn your back on that?

I'm just raving...Ignore me, it doesn't matter...

Old 15th November 2001, 10:58   #379
spunkbubble

"Gunning Down Romance" - Savage Garden

Love and other moments are just chemical reactions in your brain
And feelings of aggressions are the absence of the love drug in
Your veins
Love come quickly
Because I feel my self-esteem is caving in
It's on the brink
Love come quickly
Because I don't think I can keep this monster in
It's in my skin

Love and other socially acceptable emotions are morphine
They're morphine
Cleverly concealing primal urges often felt bur rarely seen
Rarely seen
Love I beg you
Lift me up into that privileged point of view
The world of two
Love don't leave me
Because I console myself that Hallmark™ cards are true
I really do

I'm gunning down romance
It never did a thing for me
But heartache and misery
Ain't nothing but a tragedy

Love don't leave me

Take these broken wings
I'm going to take these broken wings
And learn to fly
And learn to fly away
And learn to fly away

I'm gunning down romance

Old 15th November 2001, 11:00   #380
spunkbubble

"Have You Ever" - Brandy

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry
Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right
Have you ever, have you ever

Have you ever been in love
Been in love so bad
You'd do anything to make them understand
Have you ever had someone steal your heart away
You'd give anything to make them feel the same
Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart
But you don't know what to say
And you don't know where to start

It makes you cry
You can't sleep at night

Have you ever found the one
You've dreamed of all your life
You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes
Have you finally found the one you've givin your heart to
Only to find that one won't give their heart to you
Have you ever closed your eyes and
Dreamed that they were there
And all you can do is wait for that day when they will care

Have you ever loved somebody so much (so much)
It makes you cry (makes you wanna break down and cry)
Have you ever needed something so bad (so, so bad)
You can't sleep at night
Have you ever, have you ever (ever, ever)

What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby
What do I gotta say to get to your heart
To make you understand how I need you next to me
Gotta get you in my world
'Coz baby I can't sleep

Have you ever loved somebody so much (so much)
It makes you cry
You can't sleep at night

It makes you cry
You can't sleep at night (just can't sleep at night)
But they don't come out right (dont come out, oh)
Have you ever, have you ever (ever, ever)

Old 15th November 2001, 13:30   #381
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by spunkbubble
Isn't love meant to be worth everything? Isn't it worth sacrificing; and working hard for?

If I'm the smart and kind and beautiful girl he says I am; then what's so horribly wrong with me he won't be with me? If I am those things; why aren't we together? I'm not that girl, but it shouldn't matter, he told me he loved me and he always would; how can you turn your back on that?
Love is worth fighting for hon <if it is a healthy relationship>. You are a very beautiful girl, and from your words here <and poems> you have an extremely kind heart. There is NOTHING wrong with you. It was just not ment to be for the both of you.

Please dont take this as wrong, but I think if you saw a councelor or psy. it would help you release your feelings and get a better perspective of the situation. DO NOT feel bad about yourself, do not kill your self esteem because of a relationship that did not work out. Words are shallow, actions are what count. He was a player, and told you what you wanted to hear. My heart aches for you sweetie. Just know people do care about you.

~ Missy
Old 15th November 2001, 16:00   #382
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
hey spunk i think missy is right...dont take it the wrong way, but if you went to see a councelor you would probaly get over it 10x faster.
it helps to talk to a nutral person, it helps alot, maybe 1 or 2 visits and youd be fine.

IMHO you dont want him back, it will never be what it was, just rember what you had be happy learn and grow from it.

anyways, if i didnt have a girlfriend id be all over it youll be fine and stronger after its done and some time has passed.

good luck

P.S. maybe try taking a vacation or something.
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2001, 17:36   #383
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

I'm no good at talking about my problems face to face but I have found them really easy to discuss over msn with a few good friends i have. Makes it less embarassing and awkward because you don't know them. My dad awlays used to say to tell people about your problems but I bottle them up. Now I can blurt them all out over the net and feel a lot better for it.

I hope things get better soon spunkbubble

Old 15th November 2001, 18:53   #384
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by Phily Baby
My dad awlays used to say to tell people about your problems but I bottle them up. Now I can blurt them all out over the net and feel a lot better for it.
I am glad you feel that way Phily. It does feel so much better to let out what is on your mind.

Have a great day!

~ Missy
Old 15th November 2001, 21:35   #385
papadoc
Comfortably Numb
(Forum King)

I've been following along and would like to say this.
Spunkbubble you are an incredibly wonderful person.
I have no doubt you will find someone who wiil fill your heart with song.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day for sure.

Now forgive me for being blunt...
But this guy is not the one.
He plays you and will continue to play you as long as you let him.
And as long as you let him play with your emotions you'll be miserable.
And he knows it.
Let him go. And don't let him come back no matter what he promises.
He's already proven he can't remain true.
Hold your head up high.
Get on with your wonderful life.

I know it's easier said than done.
It's easier for me to sit here and say this
than it is for you to do.
But I have faith in you...and no matter what I'm proud of you.
Be strong.

Last edited by papadoc; 15th November 2001 at 22:10.
Old 15th November 2001, 23:06   #386
spunkbubble

I guess you're all right...Nothing will change what he did; and it might not even change his doing it again...
I think I just believe if I'm not with him, nobody else ever will want to be.

Thanks for your replies, everyone... I really, really do appreciate it. *hands out red roses*

Old 15th November 2001, 23:12   #387
Bleu_Zeal

Send a message via Yahoo to Bleu_Zeal
Spunk bubble it's as simple as this. The guy is selfish. HE plays with you like a yoyo. It's fair to you. I'm in a similiar relationship with my ex. She says she still loves me and she can't seem to let go. I have always left people with a good impression on people. . . well most people. I think thats why he still wants to be with you. either that or he's and evil psychopath that was sent from hell to torment you until you climb a clock tower and start pickin people off. I thinks it's probably the first one
Attached Images
File Type: bmp butz.bmp (4.1 KB, 123 views)
Bleu_Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2001, 00:45   #388
izchan
Major Dude

It will be something good ...

Maybe someday you will see that

10 things being a single is good.
--------------------------------
10. You get to do what you want without asking for permission
9. Sleep without having you being told how late it is
8. Get to keep all the ice cream to yourself
7. Do not need to always keep the toilet seat up
6. Can go to movies without planning 2 weeks before hand
5. Have more time to spend with your pet (mine is a dog)
4. Listen to Bon Jovi without being told that he is not that an artist. (which i disagree)
3. Watch David letterman and laugh when he is giving our feminist jokes.
2. Able to finsih a lunch/dinner within 15 minutes

.... and the number 1 reason

1. Able to surf FORUMS without being told that I am spending my time in an ungainly manner (which I disagree as well)

Spunk,
You are 15 years old, you have one of the loveliest smiles I have ever seen (based on the pictures I have seen so far), you have energy abundant(look back at the dancing posts), You have a body that most man will kill for (also based on the picture that I have seen so far) and last but not least ... you are a human being. You feel things and you express them well.

I don't need to tell you how good you are, you already know.

If it is the comfort of friends you seek, you have it more than I do in this physical world, because the people in this forum adores you.

If you just need to be love then I can tell you one thing ...

I LOVE YOU ....

why? because your postings in this forum made me forget about all the problems in my own life and focused on you and the others. It is not something grand or noble but it is something that makes me want to be a better person, and you are part of the reason why I wanted to be so.

So remember ...

When there is no one around
and you are feeling down
just look over your shoulder
and you will see
You are never alone
For there is always you inside of me

Take heart ... and live life ...
Enjoy every minute because you will never know when things will all end the next second.

Old 16th November 2001, 03:25   #389
spunkbubble

Re: It will be something good ...

Quote:
Originally posted by izchan
Spunk,
You are 15 years old, you have one of the loveliest smiles I have ever seen (based on the pictures I have seen so far), you have energy abundant(look back at the dancing posts), You have a body that most man will kill for (also based on the picture that I have seen so far) and last but not least ... you are a human being. You feel things and you express them well.

I don't need to tell you how good you are, you already know.

If it is the comfort of friends you seek, you have it more than I do in this physical world, because the people in this forum adores you.

If you just need to be love then I can tell you one thing ...

I LOVE YOU ....

why? because your postings in this forum made me forget about all the problems in my own life and focused on you and the others. It is not something grand or noble but it is something that makes me want to be a better person, and you are part of the reason why I wanted to be so.

So remember ...

When there is no one around
and you are feeling down
just look over your shoulder
and you will see
You are never alone
For there is always you inside of me

Take heart ... and live life ...
Enjoy every minute because you will never know when things will all end the next second.

You're so sweet . Everyone on this forum is so adorable...

You know, I'm glad I/we made you forget your problems, even if for a little while, if it gave you some relief.

About my smile, well, I think everybody has a beautiful smile when they're truly happy... as for my body bah...but thanks... *blush

Everyone here is so nice; and they all seem to care about each other.

*hugs everyone*

Old 16th November 2001, 07:10   #390
jns
Forum King

What would we be if we did not care?

jns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2001, 08:07   #391
izchan
Major Dude

Good night ...

Bye guys ... will be going off to Shang Hai for a couple of days ... meetings ... talk to you all when I get back

and take care.

You still have not told me whereabouts of Australia you live in Spunk ... ... maybe I will visit next time round that continent ...

bye.

Old 16th November 2001, 08:24   #392
spunkbubble

Oh, well I'm from Brisbane, in Queensland.

By the way, I'm actually sixteen now - seveteen in February!!!

Old 16th November 2001, 11:26   #393
jns
Forum King

I'm 20 in May.
The 17th to be exact.
It's on a friday too.
Perfect for a party.

Old 16th November 2001, 11:36   #394
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by jns
I'm 20 in May.
The 17th to be exact.
It's on a friday too.
Perfect for a party.
Party at jns house!

~ Missy
Old 16th November 2001, 11:40   #395
spunkbubble

I want to be "Forum Princess"!

Old 16th November 2001, 11:48   #396
jns
Forum King

Quote:

Party at jns house!

~ Missy
Yeah, if you can find your way.
*cough*hint*cough*

Old 16th November 2001, 11:48   #397
missyob
Angel of Winamp

Quote:
Originally posted by spunkbubble
I want to be "Forum Princess"!
That would make you my daughter! YEA, YIPEE, YAHOO! I always wanted a daughter! (I have 3 boys for those that dont know).

~ Missy
Old 16th November 2001, 11:49   #398
jns
Forum King

I also want a custom title!

Old 16th November 2001, 11:59   #399
missyob
Angel of Winamp

jns,
send a private message to sawg. He may be able to help you out.

~ Missy
Old 16th November 2001, 12:13   #400
jns
Forum King

I should try that later.

And also..

Party at my place 17th of May 2002!

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News