Old 30th May 2001, 08:21   #41
himican

Send a message via AIM to himican
heartless

Girls are great.. fun to hang around and talk to (not to mention look at!!).... unfortunently, they can never make up their mind. Guys have to do EVERYTHING. Ask them out, pay for dates, try to get the girl to like him, etc. The girl just sits their, and enjoys it. She will say that she loves him, and they get close. (Girls just want you to like them... once you do, they don't have to like you anymore, their work is done.) Then all of a sudden, she will break it off and say that she never really had feelings for him. Girls can turn on and off their feelings, they never REALLY like anyone! And it doesn't even bother them that they hurt others in the process. Relationships are all about them (That's why guys have to do everything)... Anyway, when 2 guys get in a fight, the next day they are friends again. Girls on the other hand, enemies for life! Their feelings can shut off like light switches, and that's why the divorce rate is so high! Girls only care about themselves and never have true set feelings for anyone else (except family). Just be their FRIEND and nothing more, and you can't lose. Anyway, I've rambled on too much... I'm done.
himican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2001, 23:44   #42
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

So you have had a bad experience then../.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2001, 16:38   #43
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
this is like a self help thread for people that cant be helped! you diss girls and think bad things about them, youll never have a good girlfriend or even a life with one. so why dont the few of you who bitch and moan about woman either stop it or become gay because i think if you carry on like this those are gonna be your only options!
and i bet the girls on this forum can agree w/this statment.
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2001, 04:15   #44
NeoRenegade
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NeoRenegade Send a message via AIM to NeoRenegade
Actually I find that you can never actually classify the opposite sex in any way because there are all sorts of unsure things and very many exceptions to how males/females are conceived in the mind.

As far as the title of this thread goes... bah. I think girls rock

And since I'm going to be 18 and a second year college student soon enough, I can't wait to head back to my old high school for a visit, and maybe to pick up some girls.
NeoRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2001, 16:41   #45
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

your gonna be one of those guys that is like 23 and still drives by his high school looking for chicks! j/k
Old 10th June 2001, 08:13   #46
DorkisKing

Send a message via AIM to DorkisKing
Well, Girls are over-rated!! They're not as good as they seem to be. The last girl I went out with(Back in last September/October)broke up with me after some months because of some unknown reason. I was always with here during the weekends because I was busy during the week (school). And no matter what, I was over there. But everytime we talked, there would always be some person there around us.

The first "date" we went on, we went to see a movie (The Replacements and I wasn't going to see a chick flick!!) and one of her friends came along. And I was wondering why she was with us, but didn't say anything to make an argument. But we were very seldom alone.

So to wrap all this up. From all my experience, girls want different things and they don't say crap what they want. They want this and they want that. And then they're happy, and then they're not. Why can't they just all want one thing so we don't have to guess what they want and end up not getting it right??
DorkisKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2001, 17:18   #47
moseley_international

Send a message via AIM to moseley_international Send a message via Yahoo to moseley_international

Well I know woman rock big time so lets all have a party here.
be cool

moseley_international is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2001, 19:26   #48
crazydude999
Banned

Re: heartless

Quote:
Originally posted by himican
Girls are great.. fun to hang around and talk to (not to mention look at!!).... unfortunently, they can never make up their mind. Guys have to do EVERYTHING. Ask them out, pay for dates, try to get the girl to like him, etc. The girl just sits their, and enjoys it. She will say that she loves him, and they get close. (Girls just want you to like them... once you do, they don't have to like you anymore, their work is done.) Then all of a sudden, she will break it off and say that she never really had feelings for him. Girls can turn on and off their feelings, they never REALLY like anyone! And it doesn't even bother them that they hurt others in the process. Relationships are all about them (That's why guys have to do everything)... Anyway, when 2 guys get in a fight, the next day they are friends again. Girls on the other hand, enemies for life! Their feelings can shut off like light switches, and that's why the divorce rate is so high! Girls only care about themselves and never have true set feelings for anyone else (except family). Just be their FRIEND and nothing more, and you can't lose. Anyway, I've rambled on too much... I'm done.
hmm... let me see... you may be right. Don't have feelings, i ain't sure about that one though. Girls are needed to... uh... reproduce . Anyways i know that girls have feelings, they are ignorant though
Well, that's all this 16 year old male has to say. <END>
crazydude999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2001, 20:42   #49
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Quote:
Originally posted by DorkisKing
Well, Girls are over-rated!! They're not as good as they seem to be. The last girl I went out with(Back in last September/October)broke up with me after some months because of some unknown reason. I was always with here during the weekends because I was busy during the week (school). And no matter what, I was over there. But everytime we talked, there would always be some person there around us.
she probaly did'nt feel safe around you or did'nt like you and the way you assumed

Quote:
The first "date" we went on, we went to see a movie (The Replacements and I wasn't going to see a chick flick!!)
yet another problem, DUDE! the first date you take her on...I wasn't going to see a chick flick...you see what she wants to see...well you do if your intrested in her and would like the same NICE treatment later in the relationship
*AUGH*

Quote:
and one of her friends came along. And I was wondering why she was with us, but didn't say anything to make an argument. But we were very seldom alone.
i rember when i was like 14 and i went out with this girl and she brought her friend...DUDE...that is done for reasons its saftey for her she is not obligated to do anything w/you or if the dates not going well she is there. thats not hard to figure out

Quote:
So to wrap all this up. From all my experience, girls want different things and they don't say crap what they want. They want this and they want that. And then they're happy, and then they're not. Why can't they just all want one thing so we don't have to guess what they want and end up not getting it right??
OHH NOW COME ON...if woman all wanted the same thing that would suck. it would be like dating robots!! hey sit back and read this bro look at some of the things you did wrong! youll find that if you dont think you desrve anything and treat a woman like a woman and not a school yard playmate...well...youll be suprised a whole new world will be opened to you, inwich the woman will say why dont we go see (insert action movie that chicks hate here) why you ask because your a gentlmen to her and she feels you desrve it. man, if certain people keep on having the same attitude in this thread your gonna have VERY unhappy love lifes. youll always wana be that dude in he bar with all the woman or the guy at the school..well if you dont change your outlook and the way you treat and come across to woman...well...im sorry to say your doomed to life as a hermit or your gonna have a nasty marrige.
you can think im full of shit and thats fine its not my loss. i know how to treat woman and thats the real key. i have a EXTREMLY hot girlfriend who i just move in with this month. if i did'nt treat her with respect. i would'nt be w/her. i dont have a car or a job (i work for my self some months i dont make alot of money) this girl was prom queen home coming queen captin of her softball team captin of her band a scollar and was dating the most popular guy in school as well was on of the most popular girls. LOOK the point im getting at is that i had to go out of my way for her and show my intrest and respect..its the only way.
if you still dont belive my word print this go to some hot looking girl and ask her to read this. youll see how correct iam.
Old 14th June 2001, 21:10   #50
DorkisKing

You just make many assumptions don't you??

For one thing "DUDE", I don't treat girls like shit. I respect them. And with the movie thing, I didn't want to get the girl and down her pants. I'm not that retarded and dumb, alright?? I'm not the slob you seem to implying I am.

Before you make all these assumptions "DUDE", she had told her friend, who I also know and talk to. She had told me that my girlfriend did really like me, and before I asked her out "DUDE", wanted me to immediately ask her out.

And for your more "infamous" information "DUDE", I did treat her with respect. Many times I walked to her house (which FYI, wasn't just 2 blocks away or next door) during the days because I didn't have a car at that time.

And about that movie, it was partly her idea "DUDE". She suggested that movie and I absolutely didn't reject. And if I remember right, there wasn't any real chick flick playing at that time.

So before you open mouth and insert foot "DUDE", make sure you know more information than what you think you know. I totally respect women and don't just get with them to have sex. If you don't believe me, than that's your prob.
Old 14th June 2001, 21:19   #51
moseley_international

Send a message via AIM to moseley_international Send a message via Yahoo to moseley_international
true

A lady needs to feel special, loved and cared for almost needed but not too much.
A lady needs respect, tenderness and love.

Safety for a lady is in numbers
Time will pay
Not a quick fumble at the backseat in the cinema.
Always show you're interested even when you are not.
And most of all is be an equal.

Old 14th June 2001, 22:08   #52
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Re: You just make many assumptions don't you??

Quote:
For one thing "DUDE", I don't treat girls like shit. I respect them. And with the movie thing, I didn't want to get the girl and down her pants. I'm not that retarded and dumb, alright?? I'm not the slob you seem to implying I am.
i in NO WAY implied you as a slob or just trying to get down her pants, you obviously miss the poin! big time there for your troubles!
Quote:
Originally posted by moseley_international
A lady needs to feel special, loved and cared for almost needed but not too much.
A lady needs respect, tenderness and love.

Safety for a lady is in numbers
Time will pay
Not a quick fumble at the backseat in the cinema.
Always show you're interested even when you are not.
And most of all is be an equal.
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING!!!!!! THANK YOU

Quote:
Before you make all these assumptions "DUDE", she had told her friend, who I also know and talk to. She had told me that my girlfriend did really like me, and before I asked her out "DUDE", wanted me to immediately ask her out.
so wait a minute she was your girlfriend before you went out on a date???? if so she probaly liked you and then got to know you amd changed her mind. and btw assumtions!?!?! your letter was wrote like you dont know what your doing and also in the form of how come its happing to me so....fuck me for trying to help..last october since you had a girlfriend...hmmmm.....

Quote:
And for your more "infamous" information "DUDE", I did treat her with respect. Many times I walked to her house (which FYI, wasn't just 2 blocks away or next door) during the days because I didn't have a car at that time.
you think walking her home or to her house is showing or treating her like a woman or that your intrested and care?!?!?! well you prove me correct..thats not in the slighest bit doing anything for her thats for you! damn if i had a dollar for every girl i took the city bus for ( two hour rides or more ) id be a rich man! or girls i walked home, thats something for me cus im getting to spend time w/her. now if you do walk her home and tell her your walking her home because you enjoy her company and mind her safty thats a diffrent story. the way you say things is what makes a big diffrence not just what your doing. ohhh...and did you bring her anything ever? did you complament her? girls need those things to know that you care.

Quote:
And about that movie, it was partly her idea "DUDE". She suggested that movie and I absolutely didn't reject. And if I remember right, there wasn't any real chick flick playing at that time.

So before you open mouth and insert foot "DUDE", make sure you know more information than what you think you know. I totally respect women and don't just get with them to have sex. If you don't believe me, than that's your prob.
i never stuck my foot in my mouth! being that i havent had your problems since age 11. all of my ex-girlfriends i can still talk to. and the fact that i havent had a girl bring her friend on a date since 14. (and it only happened once) and the fact i have never had problems keeping a girlfriend only problems breaking up w/them. the fact girls call me after a date and the fact ive probaly got years more of in the field postive expirence over you i never stuck my foot im my mouth. i was trying to be nice to you and explain some things that would have put you way a head of your game but..your to quick to jump the gun.
Old 14th June 2001, 22:57   #53
DorkisKing

Excuse me, you DID open mouth and insert foot, or in easier terms, jumped the gun. Did I ever say that you weren't right or that I was right, huh?? I don't believe I said that you were wrong with what you said.

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ ROACH

i rember when i was like 14 and i went out with this girl and she brought her friend...DUDE...that is done for reasons its saftey for her she is not obligated to do anything w/you or if the dates not going well she is there. thats not hard to figure out
Do I just not see what I have here? You say, "she is not obligated to do anything w/you...etc"
Is that not implying that? For one thing, is not walking to her house to see her not showing that you don't care about her and don't like her?

Quote:
you think walking her home or to her house is showing or treating her like a woman or that your intrested and care?!?!?! well you prove me correct..thats not in the slighest bit doing anything for her thats for you! damn if i had a dollar for every girl i took the city bus for ( two hour rides or more ) id be a rich man! or girls i walked home, thats something for me cus im getting to spend time w/her. now if you do walk her home and tell her your walking her home because you enjoy her company and mind her safty thats a diffrent story. the way you say things is what makes a big diffrence not just what your doing. ohhh...and did you bring her anything ever? did you complament her? girls need those things to know that you care.
Now look at this! I didn't say I walked her home, I said I walked to her house man. To her house to see her. So she didn't have to go out of her way.

Quote:
so wait a minute she was your girlfriend before you went out on a date???? if so she probaly liked you and then got to know you amd changed her mind. and btw assumtions!?!?! your letter was wrote like you dont know what your doing and also in the form of how come its happing to me so....fuck me for trying to help..last october since you had a girlfriend...hmmmm.....
No, you don't understand or I probably didn't write it correctly. Before I had asked her out (before the girlfriend/boyfriend) her friend had told me that she really liked me and wanted me to immediately ask her out. I knew her some and I thought she was great, so I had asked her.

And I'm not showing that little ass, "Why is it happening to me" crap. And you trying to help?? Help? Look man, you think that bragging on how supposedly the last time you had this problem was at age 11. GIVE ME A BREAK!! At age 11, you were still young and just a kid just like everybody else was. I find it very hard to believe that you knew that much about girls. You also have to understand that women aren't the center of our lives. From all these years of "experience" for you, seems like you didn't have much time to do anything else. When was the last time you said to her, "I'm going to go out with my friends and that's end of discussion"?? I don't live my life around women and will not be wipped.

To me, you seem like women ARE the center of your world. Well, to me, no. Still doesn't mean that I don't respect them and don't like them. And they certainly are not some playmate or whatever.

Look, I'm not here to go ahead and argue about who knows what or whatever. There's plenty more problems in the world right now instead of worrying on how to make a women happy all the time. I have more things to worry right now. Maybe you don't but I don't really care. That's your thing.

Oh, and another thing. From what you say, why don't you take your own advice and actually keep one girl and not break up and then meet another. If you knew so much about them and how to please them, wouldn't you think that you wouldn't have so many girlfriends?? I certainly would think so. So you don't need to play this bragging spiel and say all that to make you look better.

Old 14th June 2001, 23:46   #54
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

HOLLY SHIT

ok, before i even start sectioning this to give answers i may have assumed somethings but in your follow ups im so correct it hurts! i think many girls will laugh at this when they or if they read it! ok, braging OMG never once was i braging. if i was braging i would have told you what they all looked like ( he he he ) ok here goes
Quote:
Excuse me, you DID open mouth and insert foot, or in easier terms, jumped the gun. Did I ever say that you weren't right or that I was right, huh?? I don't believe I said that you were wrong with what you said.
ok, you gotta a point. except for one fact your post was proving how wrong you say iam.

Quote:

Quote:
Do I just not see what I have here? You say, "she is not obligated to do anything w/you...etc"
Is that not implying that? For one thing, is not walking to her house to see her not showing that you don't care about her and don't like he?r
YES, you did miss something! 1st part "Do I just not see what I have here? You say, "she is not obligated to do anything w/you...etc" read the etc part they WERE REASONS she would bring a friend doing this because she doesnt know what your about. ahe does this for her reasons not yours *AUGH* that is in no way what so ever implimg your about that! well the 2nd part "For one thing, is not walking to her house to see her not showing that you don't care about her and don't like her?" NO NO NO NO read the next little part im gonna write and itll prove it!

Quote:
Quote:
Now look at this! I didn't say I walked her home, I said I walked to her house man. To her house to see her. So she didn't have to go out of her way.
OMG OMG, like your that important that she should walk to your house? now your doing her a favor by walking to her house? what do you think your just the absolute shit here? your trying to date her shes not trying to date you. do you get the point. thats not in the slightest bit doing something for her! you were better of when i thought you were walking her home!

Quote:
Quote:
No, you don't understand or I probably didn't write it correctly. Before I had asked her out (before the girlfriend/boyfriend) her friend had told me that she really liked me and wanted me to immediately ask her out. I knew her some and I thought she was great, so I had asked her.
no comment

Quote:
And I'm not showing that little ass, "Why is it happening to me" crap. And you trying to help?? Help? Look man, you think that bragging on how supposedly the last time you had this problem was at age 11. GIVE ME A BREAK!! At age 11, you were still young and just a kid just like everybody else was. I find it very hard to believe that you knew that much about girls. You also have to understand that women aren't the center of our lives. From all these years of "experience" for you, seems like you didn't have much time to do anything else. When was the last time you said to her, "I'm going to go out with my friends and that's end of discussion"?? I don't live my life around women and will not be wipped.
ist part responce
my point the last time i treat girls with the respect your showing i was 11 and yup a little kid the way i was acting

2nd point
your right girls are not the center of our or my life. how ever my girlfriend is diffrent she is not just a girl excuse me lady she is my girlfriend this mean she deserves more respect! then just anybody. oh and when was the last time i said im going out with my friends and thats final!?!?! thats ny point because i treat her good and im hoest i dont have to. i simply say im going out w/friends. and if she was so horrid that i had to say thats final i would not be dating her!
Quote:
To me, you seem like women ARE the center of your world. Well, to me, no. Still doesn't mean that I don't respect them and don't like them. And they certainly are not some playmate or whatever.
thats good to hear

Quote:
Look, I'm not here to go ahead and argue about who knows what or whatever. There's plenty more problems in the world right now instead of worrying on how to make a women happy all the time. I have more things to worry right now. Maybe you don't but I don't really care. That's your thing.

Oh, and another thing. From what you say, why don't you take your own advice and actually keep one girl and not break up and then meet another. If you knew so much about them and how to please them, wouldn't you think that you wouldn't have so many girlfriends?? I certainly would think so. So you don't need to play this bragging spiel and say all that to make you look better.

how many girls have i dated? do you know? sure its been a many but im 22. assumtions...hmmm *AUGH* all people are not compatible in relation ships hence the reason for breaking up with some girls. i dont go out and get girl friends all the time and then just break up with them GOD thats so redundant. shit happens ive dated woman for years at a time. for numbers of reasons work hours, types of friends, type of work, turning out to be darth vaders daughter. dude shit happens that you cant control. that has to be the stupidest thing ive heard ypu say! and bragging spiel, wtf drugs are you on? i havent seen any part of braging! i would not bragg to you i have no reason!
Old 15th June 2001, 00:27   #55
DorkisKing

Wow, absolutely unbelievable!!

Quote:
i know how to treat woman and thats the real key. i have a EXTREMLY hot girlfriend who i just move in with this month. if i did'nt treat her with respect. i would'nt be w/her. i dont have a car or a job (i work for my self some months i dont make alot of money) this girl was prom queen home coming queen captin of her softball team captin of her band a scollar and was dating the most popular guy in school as well was on of the most popular girls. LOOK the point im getting at is that i had to go out of my way for her and show my intrest and respect..its the only way.
if you still dont belive my word print this go to some hot looking girl and ask her to read this. youll see how correct iam.
Ummm...ok. What exactly is this?? If it isn't bragging, then I don't know what is. And you still go on saying how correct you are and shit.
And what the hell is this stuff about me giving a favor and walking to her house?? I never said that she HAD to or that she should. I had no damn problem with it.

But you know what? You can think what you wish, I don't even know you and don't care and vice-a-versa.

Well, I'll quote my old English teacher. "I believe that a person who doesn't make mistakes, is a person who doesn't learn at all. And if that person makes a mistake, they learn by not making that again."

People make mistakes and deal with it. I don't know, maybe I didn't give her all my possessions or popped out my heart and gave it to her. I'm not saying that I didn't try enough, but also not saying that I tried a lot.

And everybody in this thread or in the world may not have the "experience" you the oh mighty wise one. GIVE ME A BREAK!! As I see this whole relationship deal, it's all give and take man. Each person has to compromise and it's not all on the guy to give up everything for the girl. It just won't work because the guy won't be happy but will be wipped. You may not have a problem with that, but I'm sure not going to. It's all just give and take. Each person has to sacrifice something to make it work and not just the guy.

And most women like mature guys, well from where I see it, we must be the 2 most immature guys to be arguing on this shit. I don't care if you reply immediately after or 5 years from now. But I see that it's just retarded to go and say how correct you are and all that. Well, you're 22 and still have to grow up. I know I do also.

But I can guarantee you that there are people in this thread that are definitely older and wiser than you are. So don't go and be the one who knows it all. As far as I see it, this is all being like some little 12 or 13 year old kid. And one more thing, you say on how you should please her all the time: Well, get a job and help support your girlfriend man instead of being in here and arguing. It's just retarded. And before you snap back, I do happen to have a job. I'm younger than you are and am supporting myself more than you are. LMAO. I sure do feel sorry for the girl that supports you. Sure puts some pressure on her to feed 2 people huh?

I'm done with this bull. It's filling your head with all this crap on trying to correct someone. Try figuring out your life before trying to be god and "help" someone elses.
Old 15th June 2001, 01:01   #56
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Re: Wow, absolutely unbelievable!!

Quote:
Quote:
i know how to treat woman and thats the real key. i have a EXTREMLY hot girlfriend who i just move in with this month. if i did'nt treat her with respect. i would'nt be w/her. i dont have a car or a job (i work for my self some months i dont make alot of money) this girl was prom queen home coming queen captin of her softball team captin of her band a scollar and was dating the most popular guy in school as well was on of the most popular girls. LOOK the point im getting at is that i had to go out of my way for her and show my intrest and respect..its the only way.
Ummm...ok. What exactly is this?? If it isn't bragging, then I don't know what is. And you still go on saying how correct you are and shit.

But I can guarantee you that there are people in this thread that are definitely older and wiser than you are. So don't go and be the one who knows it all. As far as I see it, this is all being like some little 12 or 13 year old kid. And one more thing, you say on how you should please her all the time: Well, get a job and help support your girlfriend man instead of being in here and arguing. It's just retarded. And before you snap back, I do happen to have a job. I'm younger than you are and am supporting myself more than you are. LMAO. I sure do feel sorry for the girl that supports you. Sure puts some pressure on her to feed 2 people huh?

I'm done with this bull. It's filling your head with all this crap on trying to correct someone. Try figuring out your life before trying to be god and "help" someone elses.
YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT THERE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD WISER AND OLDER AND IF I DIDNT LISTEN TO THEM OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF PERSON ID BE STUPID. IM NOT ONE FIR FLAMMING BUT FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU. YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE YOU LITTLE SHIT SAYING SHE SUPPORTS ME I MKAE MORE MONEY THEN HER NOW ASSHOLE EVEN ON A BAD MONTH. AND LOOK YOU A>D>D LITTE SHIT I HAD 4 CARS AND A 6 BEDROOM HOUSE (RENTED) $1200 WHEN I WAS 18. SHE IN NO WAY SUPPORTS ME THE REASON I SAID WHAT I SAID IS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE MONEY SO I COULD SUPPORT HER ASSHOLE LIKE A REAL MAN YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU WOULDNT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT THAT! IM DONE FUCK OFF!! YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON IVE TALKED TO ON THIS FORUM
Old 15th June 2001, 01:06   #57
crazydude999
Banned

Re: Re: Wow, absolutely unbelievable!!

[B]
Quote:
YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT THERE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD WISER AND OLDER AND IF I DIDNT LISTEN TO THEM OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF PERSON ID BE STUPID. IM NOT ONE FIR FLAMMING BUT FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU. YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE YOU LITTLE SHIT SAYING SHE SUPPORTS ME I MKAE MORE MONEY THEN HER NOW ASSHOLE EVEN ON A BAD MONTH. AND LOOK YOU A>D>D LITTE SHIT I HAD 4 CARS AND A 6 BEDROOM HOUSE (RENTED) $1200 WHEN I WAS 18. SHE IN NO WAY SUPPORTS ME THE REASON I SAID WHAT I SAID IS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE MONEY SO I COULD SUPPORT HER ASSHOLE LIKE A REAL MAN YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU WOULDNT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT THAT! IM DONE FUCK OFF!! YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON IVE TALKED TO ON THIS FORUM

Jeez dude, calm down.
crazydude999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2001, 01:14   #58
DorkisKing

LMAO!!

Wow, nice statement. Yeah, real touching. You don't know me, so you wouldn't know if I don't know what it's like. You're so immature man. Just like I am. But you know what? It's life. Like I care, huh? Calm down, if what I say makes you mad so much, think of what other people can say to make you even worse. LOL! You don't understand what happens with me so you can't say that I don't know what it's like to help support someone.

Have a nice life!!LMAO.
Old 15th June 2001, 01:32   #59
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

omg man i went over board with my little flame. my bad if some mod reads this will you please edit it! any ways whatever man i first started this thing of your little post because it was a goood example. read it again its not miss guided or foul or even spitful. you came back insulting thats just wrong that made me hyper. i wanted to see both sides and have a good out w/you. unfortunatly all i got was you talking shit and not listening or even caring well what ever. what got me so mad is the shit you were saying about being a sponge, well thats so far from the truth its disgusting! and coming from you after you had been bad mouthing me i was realy pissed. i should not have lost it. oh well, the actions speak for them self. maybe im not a word smith so...i could not put the tone of my voice in what i was saying in the origanl post that started this it was playfull anyways i dont care
Old 15th June 2001, 08:34   #60
moseley_international

to all

The best thing is to say you are all correct and then leave it at that as we all have a different version on life and love that is what makes us individuals.

Life is too short to worry or fight.

Lets try and help each other with out getting upset, as online text does no carry the mood.

we are all HUMAN.....

Old 15th June 2001, 13:38   #61
vbdude

Girls are not the downfall of society. I mean
at least I dont think so.
I'm in highschool and find girls really confusing.
They just love to flirt and lead you on dont they.
I fell for one of those 'stunts' and got *ahem*
what can I say, ditched.
I'm not complaining though, I guess girls will
get more mature as time goes on.
At least I hope. *grin*
vbdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2001, 15:05   #62
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Old 15th June 2001, 23:41   #63
Bilbo Baggins

Bashful Baggins says...

Girls are wunnerful. especially when you find the one.
Old 17th June 2001, 16:32   #64
moseley_international

ow yes i love ( ladys )

mmmmmmmmm

Old 20th June 2001, 14:57   #65
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Roach
im sorry to say your doomed to life as a hermit or your gonna have a nasty marrige.

sums it i think

[Edited by Phily Baby on 06-20-2001 at 11:12 AM]

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2001, 23:41   #66
Lepre41

Send a message via AIM to Lepre41
wow... is this the 'trouble with girls counseling thread' I hope so... if maybe if Dr. Roach or Mr. Psycologist Baggins (I've heard that lotsa hot chicks dig him, is this true?) maybe I can lay out all my girl problems here and have them all solved by the professionals? Is this the purpose of the thread, or do we need to continue flaming DorkisKing for is impotence... errr incompetence? I hope not
Lepre41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2001, 23:34   #67
Denzil
King of Fight: Groove Alumni

I am so evil
Denzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2001, 01:40   #68
weedsatan
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by gremmlin
Girls don't suck. People suck.
Eum...
Girls DO suck

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
-R. D. Lang
weedsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2001, 22:03   #69
Bilbo Baggins

Psycoanawhatical?
Old 26th June 2001, 22:43   #70
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Old 27th June 2001, 05:03   #71
NeoRenegade
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NeoRenegade Send a message via AIM to NeoRenegade
Damnit, stop all this debating and thinking in general.

Stop using your brains to make sense of love. It's why we have hormones — so we don't have to think!
NeoRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2001, 07:17   #72
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

what happened to dorkis boy? :cpnfused: did he find a girlfriend? hmmmmmm.....nope.
j/k
Old 27th June 2001, 15:32   #73
Gaseoushead

Gentlemen,

It is not the female of the species that is the problem. It is more of a problem of goals and values. Every guy wants the hot statuesque model. Let's face the facts here, they are few and far between. Furthermore, they are not looking for you. There are a lot of wonderful single females out there. Their only fault being that they will not be on the cover of Vogue or Elle. Why is that all the less than model handsome men are only after the gorgeous women? Assess youself before you assess others.
Gaseoushead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2001, 08:38   #74
jns
Forum King

If all girls were as sweet as the llamas, wouldn't it be a better world?

jns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2001, 01:01   #75
spunkbubble

You can't hope to find a real relationship by assuming a role or pretending to be somebody you're not. What's the point in pretending to be a 'bad guy' when that isn't who you are? Either she will fall for you (But not the real you - your assumed role), or she will find out that your personality is merely a pretense and be hurt or angry that you felt you had to lie about who you are to impress her. I'm a girl, and I like honesty. I like someone I can trust - what I want and need is a companion to talk to, to be close to, to know that while I'm sharing my innermost thoughts and feelings, he is truly listening, and willing to be honest about his opinons and emotions. Sensitivity is a sexy thing. Being understood is sexy. When you're with somebody who truly cares about you, sex and superifcial appearances no longer matter. You can hear in their voice, see in their eyes and feel in their touch how much they care - and that is sexier than any smooth-talking, pretending bad guy. If you're a nice guy, stay a nice guy. Don't change to impress some girl ... Because you never know who would have fallen in love with the real you, if only you had waited...

Well..that's my perception of the whole "dating game". I'm 16, by the way.

sunshine on the window makes me happy, like i should be, outside all around me, really sleazy, then it hits me, don't tell me you can't see what it means to me! meanwhile, in the moonlight, purple people, unforseeable, lonely as they may be, they'll be peachy, then it hits me...
spunkbubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2001, 21:18   #76
Bilbo Baggins

A serious post!

For a first post, that is impressive

Welcome aboard. There is no escape.
Old 21st September 2001, 06:05   #77
spunkbubble

Thanks

I'm sure I will find a way to escape - I am the elusive escapologist after all .

sunshine on the window makes me happy, like i should be, outside all around me, really sleazy, then it hits me, don't tell me you can't see what it means to me! meanwhile, in the moonlight, purple people, unforseeable, lonely as they may be, they'll be peachy, then it hits me...
spunkbubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2001, 14:56   #78
_ReDrUm781

I just wanna say that I dont think it's good advice to tell everyone to go out and get pissed drunk and hit on all the girls you can see.
I've been there, pissed drunk, girl's boyfriend comes out of nowhere, I think I'm superman, you know the rest.
_ReDrUm781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2001, 15:30   #79
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

thats when you start sluring your speach realy bad and pretending your too drunk to talk.
they wont wana fight you after that, or atleast it gives you enough time to crack him over the head with a bar stool or a bottle or sumpin.
Old 21st September 2001, 15:42   #80
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
...Welcome aboard. There is no escape.
Never a wiser sentance spoken

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote