John M
Puts the Cuss in General Discussions
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to John M
Quote:
Originally posted by Elementaluk
...seems most ppl in this forum are over 40 or gay

Great Software shit forum

and btw i only started this thread to say how great Eminem's ablum was i didn't ask for faggit reply's from ppl over 40
hey! i have a good idea! why dont you go fuck yourself up the ass with a razor blade!

dont ever come around here again. when you make posts like that, you show that your the kind of person that we dont need. just because people have different tastes from you doesnt mean that that theyre 'gay' or 'faggits'.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2002, 20:47   #43
zootm
Forum King

zootm the straight 19 year old replies:

Elementaluk- you're a dick!

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2002, 20:49   #44
Neko
Major Dude

eminem cd's are just replacements for coasters when aol go out of buisness ?_?
Elementaluk, do you have a girlfriend?
if so, does she know your a wanker?
maybe the stains give it away?
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2002, 20:50   #45
Ian the Korean
Major Dude

Well, I'd have to basically agree with what John has said. Elementaluk, your being a complete ass, please place yourself in a trash receptacle and stop filling our forum with garbage like you.

Bound by chain of dwarven magic, A tale of trickery, long and tragic,
Sword in jaw, awaiting the day, Ragnarok, when all gods shall pay

|JessNet|PabUK||Anime-Forums|
Jesus-half brother.
WHERES MY FREE DIGITAL ASSHOLE?!
Ian the Korean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2002, 20:55   #46
binary hero
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to binary hero
and someone is going to lock this when?
binary hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2002, 21:25   #47
zootm
Forum King

y'know, i was gonna buy eminem's new album before i read this thread. now i just don't want to become one of the deluded little fanboys above. so i'm going to download it. thanks for making my decision so easy guys!

Old 30th May 2002, 21:27   #48
Merlin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by John M
in all my years i have never seen such a ghetto scot.
Neither have I.
Quote:
i didn't ask for faggit reply's from ppl over 40
Questioning the sexuality of people you don't know is so pathetic - it is rooted in the desire to ******dly express homophobia (which rap star does this, I wonder?) to 'fit in' with friends. You know NOTHING about any of us. Don't pretend to.

And you say that people who dislike Eminem are all over 40? Not true. We can just think for ourselves and not follow the media circus.

As long as ten-year olds and the media circus keep hyping him, he'll be in the charts. When they wake up and get a clue, he's history.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2002, 21:34   #49
zootm
Forum King

i just realised that Elementaluk comes from Dundee! i hate that place! it's a shithole! the only good thing to come out of dundee is DMA design/rockstar games(now), the developers of lemmings, and the GTA series...

sorry, i just really dislike that place. it's got a good swimming pool though.

Old 30th May 2002, 22:44   #50
steak
Major Dude

Quote:
kinda agree apart from the rebel part...teenagers aren't tryin to rebel, teenagers are tryin to see how fast they can get drunk or how many times they can get there hole, we ain't tryin to rebel against anything aight...that was the 60's the decade ure stuck in or 80's can't decide

aight i thought that dude before was takin the piss but it seems the music world will crumble if ppl start listening to music that was made before my fuckin gran was born (Beethoven) but no i ain't gonna tell ya where ta shove it but the thought is there :P and yea sure anyone can swear into a microphone but not that many ppl can make it sound good and who would wanna listenin to you

First, I am a teenager i am seventeen years old i just try not to be assosiated with the no-brain kind of people that seem to frequent at my school, i try to make what i write make sence, i try to do well at my studies and i try not to rebel against something that isn't there. And i know that teenagers are trying to rebel, they do it all the time i watch them with disgust as the take the piss out of the teacher for teaching by making multiple farmyard animal noises in class while she is trying her hardest to give them a chance in life, this doesn't seem right to me.

And it sickens me to the stomach. They rebel by "tryin to see how fast they can get drunk or how many times they can get there hole" for this reason i do not drink and i do not smoke, (getting my hole tho....thats another story ) i find it below me. Alcohol is for older people who can take the time to apprechieate a good wine with a nice year and for a nice tasting drink, not just to get a buzz off and to look cool, even though you don't (when our drunk that is...)

But most importantley i try to like music based on how I feel about it not what my friends feel, that means that i will listen to any kind of music that sounds good, i listen to beethoven, mozart, hewy lewis and the news, bob dylan and pink floyed from god knows when, to up-to-the-minuet-bands like moby, nine inch nails, and the prodigy. So i wouldn't say i was stuck in the eightys or the sixteys.

And at one point eminme was just like every other teenager out there, a pissed off little white boy who thought he was being unfairly treated and wanted to rebel, he just recordered his shouting, and some of it ryhmed. People seem to forget this and make him into something he is not.

Besides, he's so fake.

Quote:
...seems most ppl in this forum are over 40 or gay

Great Software shit forum

and btw i only started this thread to say how great Eminem's ablum was i didn't ask for faggit reply's from ppl over 40
Well i'm not over forty, so that must make me a "faggit" (spelling nicked from quoted text) i can tell you i am not gay, i don't believe that there is anything wrong with being gay, i see no problems with it and i try to treat all people with the respect they deserve and i don't base my opinions of people based on thier sexuality. I't just not what i feel i want to do.

However you wern't trying to make a note about my sexuality, you were trying to offend me, so i take offence. Calling names like "gay" and "faggot" are such imiture little things that little boys do, (like the people who listen to eminem)

Kolbeinn had it right when he said that "it is rooted in the desire to ******dly express homophobia" and he is deaed right, the thing that only you can no however is it can also mean the classic "closet case" homosexula....you can never tell.
steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 00:08   #51
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Quote:
from [geeza]steak:
i listen to beethoven, mozart, hewy lewis and the news, bob dylan and pink floyed from god knows when, to up-to-the-minuet-bands like moby
Was that a typo or a genuine classical music joke?

ElementalUK is a disgrace to the UK. He should be deported.

To France. They like scum.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 00:39   #52
steak
Major Dude

Whoops yeah that was a typo....but a pretty funny one at that

Perhaps I should rely on more than just on a spell checker
Old 31st May 2002, 06:33   #53
Phoenyx

Word, Yo. Dat Be Whack... Yo. Ya knowz whut i be sayin up in heah? I'z be speekin like dis cuz I be all up fo eminem, yo. Knowz what I be sayin? eminem be da shiznit, yo. know what I be sayin? I be talkin like diz cuz eminem talk like diz. yo. we allz be knowin dat eminem be da shiznit cuz he be rockin out bettah den bay-to-vun, yo, allz you eminem hataz dunno whut you all be talkin 'bout up in heah cuz eminem is da sh*t yo and allz you lame azz biotches up in heah dat be dissin him gottz ta be 90 yeas old un sh*t... yo. 90 yea old fagz yo, cuz you be doin nuthin but dizzin eminem yo. wankaz.

...Is the exact thing you'd hear out of those lowlifes.

Yo.
Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 07:50   #54
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenyx
Word, Yo. Dat Be Whack... Yo. Ya knowz whut i be sayin up in heah? I'z be speekin like dis cuz I be all up fo eminem, yo. Knowz what I be sayin? eminem be da shiznit, yo. know what I be sayin? I be talkin like diz cuz eminem talk like diz. yo. we allz be knowin dat eminem be da shiznit cuz he be rockin out bettah den bay-to-vun, yo, allz you eminem hataz dunno whut you all be talkin 'bout up in heah cuz eminem is da sh*t yo and allz you lame azz biotches up in heah dat be dissin him gottz ta be 90 yeas old un sh*t... yo. 90 yea old fagz yo, cuz you be doin nuthin but dizzin eminem yo. wankaz.

...Is the exact thing you'd hear out of those lowlifes.

Yo.

Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 09:42   #55
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

I thought that was a regular. So are we taking bets on it being phisherman? Current odds 7/1.

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 11:43   #56
Elementaluk

Send a message via Yahoo to Elementaluk
wooohooo CONTRAVERSY!!!!

...btw yea i'm aware Dundee is the biggest shithole in the world

...god dammit is someone gonna close this thread??
Elementaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 14:34   #57
Bilbo Baggins

No, because its funnier to leave it open to take the piss out of you.
Old 31st May 2002, 14:37   #58
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins
No, because its funnier to leave it open to take the piss out of you.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 14:59   #59
Banjo

Quote:
Originally posted by Twilightseer
Boy, I hadn't seen such a pathetic thread in a long time

Anyway, Elementaluk, EMINEM IZ GOD and Banjo, consider yourself warned. I won't tolerate any more of your respective shit in this thread or elsewhere.
Ok... so what was I did again?
Banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 17:07   #60
fwgx
Rudolf the Red.
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by Banjo

Ok... so what was I did again?
Quote:
Originally posted by Banjo
so i would prefer it if you just killed yourself or something.
^that I think

.: fwgx.co.uk.:.My art:.

"We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."
fwgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 19:26   #61
Elementaluk

Dr ******...well for a dude that cant (just guessin here) get a hard on naturally i seriously doubt you can take the piss oot o anyone

Quote:
Boy, I hadn't seen such a pathetic thread in a long time
sooooo TRUE!!

now if yall excuse me think i'll go get wreaked
Old 31st May 2002, 19:38   #62
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 20:14   #63
fish
Pretty Cool Guy

Send a message via AIM to fish
Quote:
Originally posted by Phily Baby
I thought that was a regular. So are we taking bets on it being phisherman? Current odds 7/1.
It's not me, but I sort of agree with all that

What I dont see is how "gay" seems to be the new thing to say for anything wried or out of place in their little world. Nothing's wrong with being gay (I know several gay people) and no imanimate object can be homosexual, simple as that I'll speare you all from my monologue, but I do think it's really stupid.
It's also funny when I use big words like "audacious" when talking to them and they are just confused.

meh.

And Steak, stick around It'll be good to have some normal people here ^^

eh, heh.
fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 21:09   #64
Bilbo Baggins

Quote:
Dr ******...well for a dude that cant (just guessin here) get a hard on naturally i seriously doubt you can take the piss oot o anyone
Hey man! Yo is such a freekin fag. If i wanted yo opinion on da shit, i woulda spoken to your fuckin bitchass when i wanted da fuck to.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Why do I find myself laughing at you?
Old 31st May 2002, 23:40   #65
ocelot312

yoyoyo check this shit right here. elemental, you be from scotland. you got a silly ass accent. you caint talk like yous from tha hood when you be from scotland. plus, scotland iz pretty far away from d-troit, tha hood slip repz. i be from the big C I N C Y, which iz closer than yo bitchass, so dont tell me i caint speak these words. yo, all they gotz in scotland iz golf and rain. lotsa rain. mo rain than dre dropped on dupri. and yo azz livez in dundee. you aint got a respectable hood to rep.

so i think you should keep it on the D-L before yo azz gets capped by some g wit bagpipez

tha ghettoist thug ocelot312 look fo mah new cd 'ballin wit yo mama' in storez nex thurzday

I used to be a bad boy but then I got a new name

This one's for tha old-timaz.
ocelot312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2002, 23:51   #66
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
You better listen to ocelot, he's one baaaaaaaad *Shut yo' Mouth*
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2002, 00:01   #67
zootm
Forum King

...but i'm talkin' 'bout ocelot312...
then we can dig it!

Old 1st June 2002, 01:35   #68
rm'
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by phisherman
and no imanimate object can be homosexual, simple as that
Sorry to break up this delightful (*gag*) slurry of Ebonics, but inanimate objects can be gay, which is the word Elementalux used, I believe.

"Look at that pretty yellow umbrella, isn't it so gay?"

"The gay flowers! Oh, all the gay colorful flowers!"
rm' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2002, 02:45   #69
ocelot312

yoyo, mah homie phish was speakin of homsexuality, and yeah, when i seez a male umbrella gettin on another male umbrella, i'll say that them umbrellaz is gay. but till then, aight no brellaz gon be gay. so that rulez out one meanin a tha world. tha next meaning iz happy. i aint never seen an umbrella be happy. shit that caint move caint show no emotions, knamean? i dunno if theys mo definitions fo gay, cuz i caint hit up my boys at dictionary.com.

i dunno wha ya mean when ya sez that umbrellaz can be gay. thats wack, man. unless you tryin to speak like us. if that be tha case, then you got a lot to learn homie.

I used to be a bad boy but then I got a new name

This one's for tha old-timaz.
ocelot312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2002, 06:16   #70
steak
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by phisherman
And Steak, stick around It'll be good to have some normal people here ^^
Thanks phisherman, it's nice to get some positive feedback from a moderator, seeing as I am just a lonely junior member, though I have been here for a while, just never really posted, guess I just couldn't stay away from a good Eminem argument.

Though now that I look over what I wrote, some of it doesn't make that much sense, which kind of contradicts what I actually said, for that I am sorry, mental note to self: proof read

And as for Elementaluk Come on, aren’t you going to reply to my post? I spent all that time writing to you, which could have been spent writing t-files, for you just to ignore me and try and piss off zootm instead....some people.

Quote:
...god dammit is someone gonna close this thread??
What’s the matter Elementaluk?, did somebody write something that you couldn't argue against? Maybe it would just be easier for you if somebody in charge took pity on you and closed the thread? Then you would not be able to respond....

Maybe...

Last edited by steak; 1st June 2002 at 06:59.
Old 1st June 2002, 09:07   #71
Elementaluk

Quote:
What’s the matter Elementaluk?, did somebody write something that you couldn't argue against? Maybe it would just be easier for you if somebody in charge took pity on you and closed the thread? Then you would not be able to respond....
umm...no i said is someone gonna close this thread cause its STUPID! and yall are all up on homosexuality a little more than me and you's seem to be more homophobic than me.

and if i could be bothered reading the other posts i still doubt I would reply to em.

if u like gays good 4 u...

I speak a LITTLE like i'm from the hood cause of people on the internet i've just picked it up over the past year and i listen to alot of rap music (Wu Tang, MOP, Ludacris, Jay-Z, Eminem, Dr-Dre, Snoop, Royce Da 5"9)
Old 1st June 2002, 09:17   #72
steak
Major Dude

This thread is getting boring, that’s right.

So in (my) closing I wish to say a few things

1. I am no homophobic, nothing I have said even suggests that, don't even bother wasting the energy to type a argument against that. Period.

2. If you can't be bothered to read other threads how do you expect to argue against them

4. I don't care how much you talk like you are "in the hood" weather it’s a little or a lot, I just suggest you use proper English in future if you want people to understand/respect you.

I am going now.
Old 1st June 2002, 12:20   #73
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by [geeza]steak
And as for Elementaluk Come on, aren’t you going to reply to my post? I spent all that time writing to you, which could have been spent writing t-files, for you just to ignore me and try and piss off zootm instead....some people.
yeah! stop picking on me!

Old 1st June 2002, 13:44   #74
Elementaluk

Quote:
2. If you can't be bothered to read other threads how do you expect to argue against them
umm...i never started this arguement it was the M&M haters, and really whats the point in arguing because no one can change anyone's mind about whatever opinion there tryin to get across.

i never said you where homophobic (i'm sure i said most, or i ment ta say most)...i dont even know who you are.

i know i started the thread...but i started it with the intent to...fuck i dont know y i started this thread.

anyway i'll talk whatever way i want to talk btw and if it pisses you off then fuckin good cause 1 thing i ain't doin is talkin pure english.
Old 1st June 2002, 13:47   #75
zootm
Forum King

yeah! stop picking on him!

Old 1st June 2002, 14:01   #76
steak
Major Dude

I am sorry to have caused trouble, lets just leave the subject alone now....
Old 1st June 2002, 14:43   #77
p00tie tang

Quote:
Originally posted by ocelot312
when i seez a male umbrella gettin on another male umbrella, i'll say that them umbrellaz is gay. but till then, aight no brellaz gon be gay.

Yer speakin my languge naw, oce'
p00tie tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2002, 14:47   #78
papadoc
Comfortably Numb
(Forum King)

I found this at elementaluk.net.
How funny:
Quote:

i've been thinking for a while and i think its wrong to allow ppl to Download music for free, especially Rap music as most rappers deserve there's money from music sales...BUT Download as much shity Pop music as you want NEVER buy Pop music because cardboard cut out pop faggits dont deserve shit, they dont write there own song's and you'll be lucky if they even sing the song them selfs, all pop stars are is a pretty face and for that they dont deserve SHIT
papadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2002, 14:49   #79
zootm
Forum King

but... that doesn't make any sense... unless you were gonna buy the CD anyway...

Old 1st June 2002, 14:52   #80
rm'
Banned

Re: Eminem @ it again

Quote:

umm...i never started this arguement it was the M&M haters
Quote:
I hate the arses that copy or download eminem's album because i think he's the only music artist that deserves every penny for his music

I don't know about you, but that seems to be a pretty controversial statement... calling every musician except for Menime worthless.
rm' is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News