Old 29th July 2014, 12:34   #1
Coenvheuven

A few questions

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I thought maybe I could ask a few questions because there are probably more people around here then me who have a good knowledge of Winamp

First of all, I made a playlist for my FLAC files. Is there a search plugin for playlists? I want it build in in Winamp, I don't want to press F3. I downloaded JTFE but i don't see it integrated in my playlist. So maybe someone can help me with that.

Also is it possible to sort the artists out like this? I used Windows Media Player for a long time. http://prntscr.com/47gtmz

Like it starts with the A and it displays the songs under it. I have like 4000 songs in my playlist right now. I have one main folder called FLAC and it has subfolders of different artists, you know so I can order it from A - Z.

I'm glad if someone can help me. Thanks.
Coenvheuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2014, 12:39   #2
DrO

there is no means to search in library playlists - only for what is in the main playlist editor via the options you've mentioned. so the only work around is to load it into the main playlist editor and search that way.

if the files are in the library, you can use the local library views to change the view order of things.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2014, 13:38   #3
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coenvheuven View Post
Is there a search plugin for playlists? I want it build in in Winamp, I don't want to press F3. I downloaded JTFE but i don't see it integrated in my playlist.
In the PLAYLIST EDITOR (not within each Library playlist), there is an improved search bar (see attached image) you can find in the cPro skins which is a bit more straight forward than the current options in Winamp. Sorry, not exactly what you wanted but maybe it helps you..

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.png
Views:	83
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	51308
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support