Old 8th November 2015, 00:41   #1
ozrock

What in of Winamp used Next on Stop plugin okay

Sorry to post yet again so soon however i am looking for a function to stop after playing then advance to next song and pause.

Years ago I used the plugin 'Next on Stop' which was great but it doesn't work with the latest 5.666.

Does anyone know what was the most recent Winamp version it worked with so I can download it until I get a newer plugin done for the 5.666 Winamp.

Using Xp, 7 and the basic Winamp audio only functions.

Please..

oz
ozrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2015, 23:10   #2
ozrock

Wel I thought I'd mess around and see if I could load an earlier version of WA on and still have the 5.666 on. I would only use 1 at a time.

Reason was to see if I can get the Next on Stop plug to work with the earlier version.

I chose 558 which I am sure I used years ago when Next on Stop worked for me.

I found 2 versions of the gem_nos.dll plug, one dated 15/1/2006 and another 16/11/2006.

I copied the 16/11 into the plugin dir and fired it up. I noticed it advanced to 2 tracks after the current one stopped. I changed it to the 15/1/2006 and it worked just fine advancing 1 track and stopping. I have the Space bar to start/pause.

When I looked at what version I was using and it said 5.666 latest build, so it seems that this version does work.

Any ideas?

oz
Old 10th November 2015, 11:09   #3
jbguy2k

So, just wondering, but have you tried using the "Manual playlist advance" function in the Playlist settings in the Winamp preferences?

Playing will come to a full stop if you turn off repeat with this option turned on.
jbguy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2015, 07:20   #4
ozrock

Thanks.

Yes I have that enabled and that stops after the track has played.

I need it to go to the next track and stop until I want to start it.

That's what Next on Stop does and so far I seem to have it working in the latest 5.666 with XP and Win 7.

Like to know if others get it working as well.

oz
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion