Old 18th May 2002, 18:20   #1
misslala

pls help with sqrsft acf output plugin

hi... i really like the plugin, but i have one problem when using it, that's getting pretty annoying. it works fine almost all the time, except that if i ever let winamp complete the last song on the play list and stop, then winamp screws up - can't play, sometimes crashes, or can't close etc etc.

i've tried with the default modes, presets, played around with the options, so it may not be those... either that or i missed something....

if anyone could be as kind as to tell me what i need to do to fix this?

thx
misslala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2002, 23:13   #2
TimberWolf

It sounds to me like just a crossfader bug. it tries to crossfade nothing, and it's probably akin to dividing by zero.

My only suggestion is to try leaving repeat on, so that it never actually ends, and in theory it'll simply crossfade the last track with the first.

...Or it'll crash all over again and i'm completely wrong, lol.
TimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2002, 23:45   #3
misslala

i kinda figured that was it as well, and i've left my winamp on loop ever since i realised that all the crashes came when it stopped on its own. still hoping for a better work around though, thanks.
misslala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2002, 01:47   #4
TimberWolf

Always a pleasure! I'm sorry i can't give better tips though, lol.

I was thinking that maybe you could add some sort of dummy file to the end of the winamp playlist... something that's there, but it can't play like a text file or something else not supported by your plugins. Maybe it'd run into that and stop? Or it may try to crosfade that too, lol.
TimberWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support