Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp Online Services > Streampad

Old 24th January 2013, 23:24   #1
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Old listening history not available anymore in Streampad

I have embedded Streampad in my Tumblr-Profile a while ago, also in Blogspot (Spring / Summer 2012). But only in Tumblr I can play music with Streampad. I have to use Firefox on my PC, because I have the add-on exfm in Google Chrome, which blocks Streampad. On my husband's PC Streampad in Google Chrome is not blocked by an add-on...
I think, a few other Tumblr-Profiles have also the Streampad-Player, if not, then AOL Music could be visited for a test. Many other people will have questions, and in another thread I will post the link to here later. We should redirect the people to here...
You can find my Tumblr-Profile, if You visit my YouTube-Channel, then You will find the link. I cannot post the link to my Tumblr-Profile directly, and I can only hope, that Tumblr doesn't make problems now:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sternenmaschinebine
I have connected my Streampad-Player with Last.fm and AIM again, but where are the last played tracks from my harddrive? "Frank Klare - Fight The Illuminati" was the latest entry, played before the uploading in YouTube on 12th March 2011. Last Summer I have seen the last played tracks in Streampad, but I cannot see them anymore. And 1 Online-Service in Winamp is dead now, too, the Winamp Charts, because the Orgler is dead ("An internal server error has occured")...
But I am very glad to have Streampad in Tumblr, and that's the reason, why I have to edit all the auto-posted SoundCloud-Tracks in my Tumblr-Profile...
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Old 31st December 2013, 15:07   #2
MrBubbles1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
I have embedded Streampad in my Tumblr-Profile a while ago, also in Blogspot (Spring / Summer 2012). But only in Tumblr I can play music with Streampad. I have to use Firefox on my PC, because I have the add-on exfm in Google Chrome, which blocks Streampad. On my husband's PC Streampad in Google Chrome is not blocked by an add-on...
I think, a few other Tumblr-Profiles have also the Streampad-Player, if not, then AOL Music could be visited for a test. Many other people will have questions, and in another thread I will post the link to here later. We should redirect the people to here...
You can find my Tumblr-Profile, if You visit my YouTube-Channel, then You will find the link. I cannot post the link to my Tumblr-Profile directly, and I can only hope, that Tumblr doesn't make problems now:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sternenmaschinebine
I have connected my Streampad-Player with Last.fm and AIM again, but where are the last played tracks from my harddrive? "Frank Klare - Fight The Illuminati" was the latest entry, played before the uploading in YouTube on 12th March 2011. Last Summer I have seen the last played tracks in Streampad, but I cannot see them anymore. And 1 Online-Service in Winamp is dead now, too, the Winamp Charts, because the Orgler is dead ("An internal server error has occured")...
But I am very glad to have Streampad in Tumblr, and that's the reason, why I have to edit all the auto-posted SoundCloud-Tracks in my Tumblr-Profile...
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Also experienced a similar issue with Streampad not displaying my last played tracks, did you ever find a solution to this problem? :\ Been trying to sort it out for a week or so now, pretty irritating, still haven't found a solution...
Old 19th January 2014, 14:14   #3
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I went online again in the Streampad-Player in my Tumblr-Profile while I listened to a few SoundCloud-Podcasts of my Tumblr-Profile.

I can see only the latest history of Last.fm, although I cannot scrobble from Streampad to Last.fm. But I can play a YouTube-Video in Firefox or Chrome (I have the scrobbler-add-ons & -scripts), and the scrobbled video will appear later, too.

I looked again also into the AIM-Tab of Streampad. I see nothing anymore in AIM, because the Orgler is dead, it didn't work anymore since so many months. I also cannot update a song to AIM, maybe, because I don't use "Buddies" yet, maybe also, because my Streampad-Player plays only the SoundCloud-Tracks, which are still available (deleted tracks are skipped).

But for me Streampad is good enough. I have set it to Shuffle & Autoplay.

I use another Streampad Code from JDU Themes now, but I cannot post the link, because it's from a post on Tumblr, and links to Tumblr cannot be posted here. I can give You only the link to my profile in Google+, and You have to scroll down to my post from 6th February 2013...
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SabineKlare/posts

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Old 19th January 2014, 21:00   #4
DrO

i'd expect to see Streampad go away or become more broken than it already is.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp Online Services > Streampad