Old 27th November 2005, 20:45   #1
redi jedi
Will code for food

Updated my website

-added a guestbook
-fixed a few spelling errors
-added a zip with every preset on my computer, i got tired of downloading 50 files to get them all when i was setting up md for someone...
-fixed my menu, could you guys see the picture in the menu before? i thought i fixed it already, but it didnt work when i was at my moms house..

Blah!
redi jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2005, 11:00   #2
Aberration

yes, we can see your title pic now & couldn't before. Nice !You could change your displayed email address to a pic image or the email address harvesting spam spiders will get you. There is a link script that gets around the spam spiders too somewhere. Also maybe could tell ppl to open your advertising banner links in a new window so they don't have to come in again from scratch. Not happening yet but check your guestbook for culling regularly because wild turkeys are frequently known to roost in those places also.

Last edited by Aberration; 30th November 2005 at 11:32.
Aberration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2005, 15:50   #3
redi jedi
Will code for food

oh so i just make the email a button, i can do that..
and btw, if you guys couldnt tell i made the bannor with shifters a thousand monkeys preset i'm thinking about making all the button graphics with it too

Blah!
redi jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2005, 08:44   #4
Phat
Major Dude

Heh Dope.

I updated the wikipedia artical stub for milkdrop to include you're webpage a few days ago. They haven't edited it out yet, so I guess it's staying...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MilkDrop
Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets