Old 6th December 2003, 15:40   #81
NJK
The Frisian Spamfighter

Quote:
Originally posted by apola_anamisha
You should be on the judge’s panel of MTV Music Award ,spaceplay..........if you really think so.Cause all the people present there will not agree with you.......not at all.

Justin deserves that.........he’s really a talented artist all those reorganizations he’s got........those are well deserved.
biggest pile of shit you ever posted here apola

the mtv awards are totally bullsh...
it's what sells the most gets the prize
not who's really talented.
and young girls are stupid enough to buy the shit( you are the living prove of it)

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
FORUMRULES
WINAMP
SHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2003, 15:49   #82
zootm
Forum King

justin timberlake's music (not his singing) is immensely complex and layered. it's a great technical achievement, even if it's not very original. and he doesn't write it.

so, um, well done, those producers!

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2003, 16:12   #83
apola_anamisha
Major Dudette

Send a message via Yahoo to apola_anamisha
Ok I'm sick of it...........you guys will tease me no matter whomever I refer, right?Boy-bands,Justin.......even if I say now that rock is good you'll say rock suckx.........but don't worry I'll never say that.
So here I go again.
Boy-bands are good.
Justin is good...........
No matter whatever you all think.

All pop music is good music but all good music isn't pop music
Wanna know more about pop music or my boy-bands?
Westlife / Backstreet Boys / Savage Garden / NSync / Michael Learns to Rock
apola_anamisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2003, 16:14   #84
NJK
The Frisian Spamfighter

for christ sake girl try to be more open minded about other sorts of music .

this boyband shit is the reason you are teased.

"if you can't beat them, join them"

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
FORUMRULES
WINAMP
SHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2003, 16:25   #85
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
The problem is you're over-obsessed with boy bands...To stress things out: OVER 95% of ALL your posts that you make have some reference to boy bands...Ever wonder why you didn't get teased in the "Play with yourself for $5000" thread? It's because you (at last) havn't made a reference to boy bands AT ALL...Same thing with your "Anti-virus" thread...If you did that kinda stuff more often, maybe you wouldn't be so teased about it all the time, and when you do things like that all the time, you greatly annoy people...Eh?

And unlike a crying baby, I'm sure you can control your obsession...I don't care if you like boy bands, but I'm sure you only have to say it once to get the picture out...Maybe a few times is OK too, but you're like Bill Clinton fussing about the Monica Lewinski situation; It's just OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER, and OVER again...Ugh!

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2003, 18:20   #86
Namelessv1
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by apola_anamisha
You should be on the judge’s panel of MTV Music Award ,spaceplay..........if you really think so.Cause all the people present there will not agree with you.......not at all.

Justin deserves that.........he’s really a talented artist all those reorganizations he’s got........those are well deserved.
You're using awards from MTV as basis for judgment of talent?!?

Justin, along with all other pop stars, gets awards only because the record companies tell MTV to. MTV is just another minion of the of the recording industry, following its every whim. The awards are not based on merit; they based on who the record companies want to market because of the gullibility of the masses. It is their way to control consumers.

Quote:
Ok I'm sick of it...........you guys will tease me no matter whomever I refer, right?Boy-bands,Justin.......even if I say now that rock is good you'll say rock suckx.........but don't worry I'll never say that.
So here I go again.
Boy-bands are good.
Justin is good...........
No matter whatever you all think.
It's not teasing from me, it's outright refutation.
Namelessv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2004, 18:03   #87
Triton4
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Triton4
Hmm... the year 2003 was a mixed bag for me, starting with Euro bands such as Flying Steps, ATC etc. to a 'Flashback 80s' with New Wave artists such as PSB, FGTH etc. and back to modern bands in the last 3 months. This is a condensed summary of my musical life through the year 2003:

January: Had just then got my Nomad MuVo as a New-year gift from my relative. Started listening to music on my MuVo, particularly German bands like Eiffel 65 and Flying Steps, and not to mention, some good UK artists like Apollo 440, Jamiroquai, Paradise Lost, Robbie Williams, Chicane etc.

February: The euro craze continued for a while, until when all of a sudden, I just lost interest in it. For a week or so, I just felt music-less and kinda miserable during that patch... until I happened to listen to the 80s hit 'Alphaville - Big in Japan'. I suddenly got hooked into the 80s music... I then became retrospective and started 'collecting' music by Duran Duran, Pet Shop Boys, Tears for fears etc... the New Wave era was reborn in me

March upto August: It was during this period that I got introduced to the 80s UK band "Frankie goes to Hollywood" - their music was sheer beauty their big-hit tracks such as Relax, Two Tribes, Warriors, Rage Hard, Ferry cross the Mersey, Lunar Bay and Heaven's Sake were absolutely priceless - I have them preserved even today.

I'll complete the rest later, I've got work to do now.
As a continuation to that:

September to December: Suddenly lost hold of New Wave, explored into other 80s bands such as Phil Collins, George Michael, Paul Young, Tears for Fears etc. Also regained touch of New Age with Enya, Deep Forest, Hevia, Enigma, Delirium etc.

Well, that was 2003 in my words
Triton4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Music O'Rama