Old 12th July 2020, 19:36   #1
TheBreezGuy

Send a message via AIM to TheBreezGuy Send a message via Yahoo to TheBreezGuy
Need directions for Shoutcast for Business paid plan

We are a former Radionomy client that migrated to Shoutcast for Business in July 2019. We are thankful for the complimentary one year of free streaming service and RMO from Shoutcast For Business. However one first year of free service ends in three days and we have not seen or received any instructions for switching to a paid account.

We'd rather not have to sign-up from scratch and rebuild our stations all over again. We are hoping to receive some help that would allow us to retain our existing 8 radio stations on the Shoutcast for Business server.

Has anyone else heard how this is done? I see no obvious portal on the Shoutcast for Business website under our existing account while logged-in, or on the public website.

Our company name is Meyer Broadcasting Corporation based in Crown Point, Indiana, USA.

Any suggestions or instructions would be most appreciated.

TheBreezGuy
TheBreezGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2020, 20:40   #2
LStratmann

Do you not have to deposit a credit card? Accordingly, the THL will be debited from your credit card.
LStratmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2020, 14:22   #3
TheBreezGuy

Need directions for Shoutcast for Business paid plan

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, we are prepared to use a credit card to establish recurring payments. But I do not see where we can do that within our existing Shoutcast account profile. All I see in the Account profile is the setup for receiving TargetSpot ad revenue via deposits to a PayPal account.

(On a side note, we've never received any TargetSpot income either. But that's another topic for another day.)

The lack of interest or response shown by Shoutcast for Business to helping a client who wants to pay for their service is certainly bewildering.

A link to the transition page would be most helpful and appreciated!

Again, our desire is to maintain our existing 8 radio station streams and transition from the one-year free of service we received as we exited Radionomy a year ago to a paid plan, but keeping our existing service and RMOs intact.

I really do not want to have to rebuild my stations as a "new" client.

Thanks for any help or advice!

TheBreezGuy
Old 14th July 2020, 21:58   #4
LStratmann

Try this site: https://radiomanager.shoutcast.com/R...ng-info/update
LStratmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2020, 03:48   #5
TheBreezGuy

This evening our one-year free plan expired and on the site we saw a notification that "It appears you do not have a plan." and it provided a button to reinstate our stations. So I followed the prompt, entered the credit card payment information and a few minutes later we received an automatic email response confirming we were now subscribed to Shoutcast For Business. We also see all 8 of our stations are still alive and streaming and the radio manager online is still working fine for us. So it appears my concerns and worries were not necessary.

Needless to say we are relieved this all worked out okay.

Thanks for the help!

The Breez Guy
Old 21st July 2020, 14:36   #6
latininside

Shoutcast costs

TheBreezGuy

It has been interesting to know the mechanism that shoutcast uses to switch to payment mode; Friend, I would like to know the monthly and annual costs that your stations are paying.
latininside is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast For Business & Monetization

Tags
former radionomy client, free for one year, radionomy transition, shoutcast for business